Author Topic: The Neighborhood Weirdo  (Read 4263 times)

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
Re: The Neighborhood Weirdo
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2006, 04:36:58 AM »
OLD MAN KARLSON A.K.A (the old goat)  he was a mean fucker and a bit on the crazy side used to throw rocks at at kids who crossed his lawn same with dogs total mr green thumb manicured lawn the whold 9 yards he and his beast of a wife (just as mean and nasty) THEY would argue to all ends of the night we could hear them screaming  at eachother down the whole street 10  at night ...well he finally dies and the wife is alive for a few years well she ends dying in the house in the lazyboy watching games shows or some shit the family finds her like a week later after the whole unanswered phone calls and the newspapers get stacked up apperantly she wasn't a favorite even to her own children ...... felt sorry for the ppl that bought that house...

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2006, 07:52:06 AM »
I've got one now.  The guy's name is Earl.  He's about 50 and lives in a house with no electricity.  It was OK a few years ago as His shack was far enough away from others that He didn't stick out much and everyone just kind of excepted him.  His mother and farther died and left him the house and it's been in shambles for about 15 years.  5 junk cars in the yard.  Hot Dog carts and other carnival stuff that He does what with no one knows.

Well now that waterfront property is about the hottest thing around new Mc mansions are popping up all over the place and Earl's shack relay stands out now.  He speaks to no one and for the 30 years I've lived 2 houses down, have only said hi to him once or twice.  Kids knock on his door and run.  He's become the Neighborhood Weirdo times 10.

I wish I had a pic because it's so far out only a pic would do it justice.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2010, 12:05:48 PM »
ttt
R

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2010, 09:22:11 PM »
Growing up, the only weirdo was a kid my age living a couple of doors away.  He used to taunt the crap out of me and then run into his house and stand at the window sticking his tongue out.  Finally, I had enough and followed him right into his house and beat the crap out of him in his living room.  Meanwhile, his mother called my mother  ::)  ... "if L.... can't play nice, she's going to have to go home".    "Nancy, I don't think she's playing..."  ;D

After we moved into this house, we saw the next door neighbor from our first house on the news wearing an orange jumpsuit.  He was arrested (and later convicted) of molesting young boys... :-X  My husband and I both looked at each other and practically in unison said "that explains a lot".
:

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2010, 06:38:26 AM »
  Finally, I had enough and followed him right into his house and beat the crap out of him in his living room.  Meanwhile, his mother called my mother  ::)  ... "if L.... can't play nice, she's going to have to go home".    "Nancy, I don't think she's playing..."  ;D

;D
R