Author Topic: What's your Irritability Quotient?  (Read 21623 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: What's your Irritability Quotient?
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2010, 05:42:22 PM »
i am never mad...just irritable........hasnt mattered though, since i have gone through most of the security clearences you seek ;D

bench

lol TS SCI?   neat....!  8)
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2010, 06:35:51 PM »
lol TS SCI?   neat....!  8)
have they showed up to your childhood friends place of work yet?.....or visited them in prison?

it gets pretty invasive...if you ever need any help with that stuff let me know..

bench

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2010, 08:13:52 PM »
have they showed up to your childhood friends place of work yet?.....or visited them in prison?

it gets pretty invasive...if you ever need any help with that stuff let me know..

bench

they can get as invasive as they want....i wouldn't care..i got nuttin to hide ....they prolly know quite a bit about me anyhow since i taught  a class or 2 for certain ajencies...
worse they'll find is that back in my college days i've been known to snort a line or 2  :-\

but yeah...come july or august...i'll take all the help i can get 8)
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2010, 08:52:47 PM »
they can get as invasive as they want....i wouldn't care..i got nuttin to hide ....they prolly know quite a bit about me anyhow since i taught  a class or 2 for certain ajencies...
worse they'll find is that back in my college days i've been known to snort a line or 2  :-\

but yeah...come july or august...i'll take all the help i can get 8)
it really suprised me how much they knew.....like when they asked me of the exact contents of several packages that were drop shipped from romania when i was 18-20. the packages werent even seized!!!!!......just be honest with them...i was..

judging by your post about your work, it wouldnt suprise me if you ended up working under my cousin in the near future...

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2010, 03:48:25 AM »
I'm not even going to take the quiz, I'm soo chill, that I make Don Cornelius look like Oscar the Grouch

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2010, 07:50:11 AM »
it really suprised me how much they knew.....like when they asked me of the exact contents of several packages that were drop shipped from romania when i was 18-20. the packages werent even seized!!!!!......just be honest with them...i was..
judging by your post about your work, it wouldnt suprise me if you ended up working under my cousin in the near future...
bench
one ajency i can mention is DISA(i put that on my resume also)....i taught a class for a few of those guys and the military combined at Univ of MD B-more...as my students told me...JUST DONT LIE....
they really dont give a crap about a few 'packages' ya got so ya could stick a few steroids in my butt to look good...vanity i doubt is on top of their "no no" list. I dunno if i will go govt though...i dont wanna end up back in paki or worse afghanistan....BUT even in the private sector a clerance does bring ya on average 60K more then you'd otherwise make. I dont have many expensive habits...not into cars...etc but i do go a tad apeshiit spending wise when on vacation :D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2010, 07:53:48 AM »
I'm not even going to take the quiz, I'm soo chill, that I make Don Cornelius look like Oscar the Grouch

it shows on here mate....

usually spells ...good selfesteem easy going..dood i wouldn't mind having a beer with ...to me
carpe` vaginum!

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2010, 09:15:27 AM »
I don't have "PET PEEVES",I have major psychotic hatreds,alright? >:( Makes the world easier to sort out.
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2010, 11:10:56 AM »
one ajency i can mention is DISA(i put that on my resume also)....i taught a class for a few of those guys and the military combined at Univ of MD B-more...as my students told me...JUST DONT LIE....
they really dont give a crap about a few 'packages' ya got so ya could stick a few steroids in my butt to look good...vanity i doubt is on top of their "no no" list. I dunno if i will go govt though...i dont wanna end up back in paki or worse afghanistan....BUT even in the private sector a clerance does bring ya on average 60K more then you'd otherwise make. I dont have many expensive habits...not into cars...etc but i do go a tad apeshiit spending wise when on vacation :D
the pay never meant much to me.....work for me has always been secondary income....but if you like vacation go private.....cause it wont happen often with the other route..

bech

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2010, 07:10:46 PM »
the pay never meant much to me.....work for me has always been secondary income....but if you like vacation go private.....cause it wont happen often with the other route..

bech

i'm pretty easy going....but with my girlfriends illness i need to make sure i make more than just enough...

for the first 5 yrs or so....my focus is $ not vacation....if u have a nice enough place to come home to...everyday can be a vacation!
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2010, 08:00:48 PM »
i'm pretty easy going....but with my girlfriends illness i need to make sure i make more than just enough...

for the first 5 yrs or so....my focus is $ not vacation....if u have a nice enough place to come home to...everyday can be a vacation!

see i am on the opposite end of this spectrum.......i work constantly, i am never home....i have stopped dating, and relationships, because they took time away from work, and hobbies..........last year i gave most of my money from work to my sister. i know that the life path i have chosen is not the one my parents wanted for me (being a workaholic).....so i decided to leave it to my sister to do the family thing, get married, have kids, all that shit so i dont have too...

bench

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2010, 08:17:58 PM »
i got a 28

I think becasue i expect very little of most people and don't really care about many people.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2010, 09:22:38 PM »
see i am on the opposite end of this spectrum.......i work constantly, i am never home....i have stopped dating, and relationships, because they took time away from work, and hobbies..........last year i gave most of my money from work to my sister. i know that the life path i have chosen is not the one my parents wanted for me (being a workaholic).....so i decided to leave it to my sister to do the family thing, get married, have kids, all that shit so i dont have too...

bench

i give most of my money to my girl....makes me happy to see her happy...i walk around (other than work clothes)...dressed pretty much like a bum! :D   but if u love what u do...being a workaholic isn't too bad..

what do u do if ya dont mind me asking?
carpe` vaginum!

newmom

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2010, 07:04:33 AM »
Bench and Toxicy..HUGE Points, if in fact you guys do that, that is one of the sweetest things I have seen. Bench I'm sure your sister appreciates it and Toxic I hope your gf knows how good she has it

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2010, 03:45:35 PM »
Bench and Toxicy..HUGE Points, if in fact you guys do that, that is one of the sweetest things I have seen. Bench I'm sure your sister appreciates it and Toxic I hope your gf knows how good she has it
i make more from my rental properties than i will ever make from my job......how much money does 1 man need?

bench

newmom

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2010, 03:46:49 PM »
i make more from my rental properties than i will ever make from my job......how much money does 1 man need?

bench

in the words of my 5 year old..YOU MAKE MY HEART HAPPY

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2010, 03:51:52 PM »
in the words of my 5 year old..YOU MAKE MY HEART HAPPY
im just not greedy....as long as i have enough money to support my hobbies, insane eating habbits, and whatever else i might want to do at the spur of the moment....im rockin.....

bench

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2010, 06:59:41 PM »

bench

rental properties...dood you r set! 8)   wheh i have some "non parental" $ in the bank i intend to buy some beachfront...

well i actually own rental property in pakistan (poultry farm believe it or not :D :-\) but i dont count pakistani property..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2010, 07:00:50 PM »
im just not greedy....as long as i have enough money to support my hobbies, insane eating habbits, and whatever else i might want to do at the spur of the moment....im rockin.....

bench

i am of your thinking...totally..

but..as i said before..my girls illness...i need a big chunk of what if $ in the bank...which i dont touch..
peace of mind
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2010, 07:03:48 PM »
rental properties...dood you r set! 8)   wheh i have some "non parental" $ in the bank i intend to buy some beachfront...

well i actually own rental property in pakistan (poultry farm believe it or not :D :-\) but i dont count pakistani property..
to be honest i really dont know shit about rental properties.....my mom owns her own real estate company and she handles it........she gives me my options, and i just sign where she tells me too.....

those rental properties are the best thing i have ever did...

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2010, 07:05:02 PM »
i am of your thinking...totally..

but..as i said before..my girls illness...i need a big chunk of what if $ in the bank...which i dont touch..
peace of mind

that definitely needs to be your priority.....

bench

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2010, 07:10:04 PM »
to be honest i really dont know shit about rental properties.....my mom owns her own real estate company and she handles it........she gives me my options, and i just sign where she tells me too.....

those rental properties are the best thing i have ever did...

bench
thats awesome!  8)  i dunno anything about rental properties either...my dad made me sign a buncha stuff once and now  apparently i own stuff in pakistan..some i prolly dont know about...the rent goes to an account i dont touch...either way..i'll prolly sigh it back to my dad..when asked..who needs the headache of going to pakistan to check on em  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2010, 07:13:37 PM »
thats awesome!  8)  i dunno anything about rental properties either...my dad made me sign a buncha stuff once and now  apparently i own stuff in pakistan..some i prolly dont know about...the rent goes to an account i dont touch...either way..i'll prolly sigh it back to my dad..when asked..who needs the headache of going to pakistan to check on em  :-\
mine are all pretty close to me....the farthest one i have is in san marcos (3 hours).....and my sister lives in it...

bench

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2010, 05:29:06 PM »
My score was 29. This surprises me greatly.

i guess I'm just pretty laid back in the areas they questioned me about,
...and completely psychotic in areas they didn't even touch upon   :-\
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2010, 03:24:42 AM »

bech

A sound a dog makes when it's throwing up?