Author Topic: A White American Female...New Face Of Terrorism..Jihad Jane  (Read 1911 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: A White American Female...New Face Of Terrorism..Jihad Jane
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2010, 09:58:09 AM »
Black Panther party
earth liberation front
PETA
weather underground
black muslims

Yeah,all white conservatives.By the way,can you give me the vast number of crimes the KKK and skin head groups have committed over the last twenty years?Then could you compare it to the number of blacks in prisons in the United States for violent crimes?

I love it...this asshole just showed he has no comeback what so ever for the truth being spoken...I think I am having a Farrakhan moment. Billy please explain what PETA has to do with African Americans?, show me what the Black Muslims have done in america to anyone? Please explain the Black Panther Party and why they came into being? What was their agenda? What was their focus? and who if anyone did they kill or ever even say to kill/assassinate anyone? BTW whites out number Blacks in jail...why is that? Being of a supposed superior race no white should be in jail at all, because according to whites they are innovative , creative, work hard, are honest, pure as the driven snow....why then are so many of them in jail/on probation/have lengthy criminal activity records? Just look at the thieves of Wall Street/Bankers/Real Estate...please show me the people of color in those MASSIVE CRIMES? Hard to find them isn't it? So far as Blacks in jail for violent crimes...once again whites out do Blacks...take also into consideration the atmosphere whites have created for African Americans in America and let that dictate to you why some have resorted to violence. Now who created a negative atmosphere for whites (which does not exist) in america that you should become violent/corrupt/lying/stealing/murdering etc that you should fill the prisons more so than the people who are oppressed?
C

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2010, 10:03:49 AM »
I love it...this asshole just showed he has no comeback what so ever for the truth being spoken...I think I am having a Farrakhan moment. Billy please explain what PETA has to do with African Americans?, show me what the Black Muslims have done in america to anyone? Please explain the Black Panther Party and why they came into being? What was their agenda? What was their focus? and who if anyone did they kill or ever even say to kill/assassinate anyone? BTW whites out number Blacks in jail...why is that? Being of a supposed superior race no white should be in jail at all, because according to whites they are innovative , creative, work hard, are honest, pure as the driven snow....why then are so many of them in jail/on probation/have lengthy criminal activity records? Just look at the thieves of Wall Street/Bankers/Real Estate...please show me the people of color in those MASSIVE CRIMES? Hard to find them isn't it? So far as Blacks in jail for violent crimes...once again whites out do Blacks...take also into consideration the atmosphere whites have created for African Americans in America and let that dictate to you why some have resorted to violence. Now who created a negative atmosphere for whites (which does not exist) in america that you should become violent/corrupt/lying/stealing/murdering etc that you should fill the prisons more so than the people who are oppressed?

Would you like to compare the number of blacks in jail to the number of whites in jail?Would you then like to compare that on a per capita basids.70% of black males are in or have been in the judicial system.Thats a fact.

Now,care to take a look at black nations and tell me how they are run?

Im arguing with a simpleton who thinks the Duke kids were guilty without a shred of evidence then gets on here and makes up "facts" about DNA and everything else.Never mind the judge threw it out by saying "these kids are INNOCENT!!!!!!Never mind the DA went to jail and was disbatrred,nope,the black racists can make up evidence to turn a lie into the truth.Your a racist and your eyes are covered by black.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2010, 10:28:30 AM »
Isnt that what this whole thread is about?Let me ask you this.Lets say you get married,have a few kids.Your kid gets murdered by a black guy.Is that going to make you feel better then if he was murdered by a white guy?This idea that race determines crimes is nuts.We just saw the last three "political" killings were done by left wing loons,NOT A WORD in the media.Yet,if a right winger did it,its news for weeks.Either way,its a crime,race makes no difference,nothing makes a difference.Its a crime.

Then how did you find out about it?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2010, 10:38:20 AM »
Would you like to compare the number of blacks in jail to the number of whites in jail?Would you then like to compare that on a per capita basids.70% of black males are in or have been in the judicial system.Thats a fact.

Now,care to take a look at black nations and tell me how they are run?

Im arguing with a simpleton who thinks the Duke kids were guilty without a shred of evidence then gets on here and makes up "facts" about DNA and everything else.Never mind the judge threw it out by saying "these kids are INNOCENT!!!!!!Never mind the DA went to jail and was disbatrred,nope,the black racists can make up evidence to turn a lie into the truth.Your a racist and your eyes are covered by black.

hahahahahaahah you look at this in a crazy way. Talkin about "look how many blacks are in jail" Shittin me right...This whole shit is set up to put blacks in jail and its been proven many times..so miss me

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2010, 10:42:56 AM »
hahahahahaahah you look at this in a crazy way. Talkin about "look how many blacks are in jail" Shittin me right...This whole shit is set up to put blacks in jail and its been proven many times..so miss me

Come on dude.You dont go to jail unless you have a rap sheet  longer then your dick.While I agree that the dumb ass drug laws definately do target blacks much more then whites,murder,assault,robbery are what they are.The point is you guys talk about the KKK as if it is a huge threat to blacks in 2010.There are 5,000 members nation wide and for the life of me the last time a Klansman did ANYTHING violent was 50 years ago.I dont mind debating about unjust laws,but if you are going to try to act like the Klan is on the march and all blacks better gear up,then thats just as silly as me worying about Cindi Sheehan and her bunch breaking into my house because I support war.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2010, 10:49:30 AM »
Come on dude.You dont go to jail unless you have a rap sheet  longer then your dick.While I agree that the dumb ass drug laws definately do target blacks much more then whites,murder,assault,robbery are what they are.The point is you guys talk about the KKK as if it is a huge threat to blacks in 2010.There are 5,000 members nation wide and for the life of me the last time a Klansman did ANYTHING violent was 50 years ago.I dont mind debating about unjust laws,but if you are going to try to act like the Klan is on the march and all blacks better gear up,then thats just as silly as me worying about Cindi Sheehan and her bunch breaking into my house because I support war.

Ok we are in agreement then. Thats what i was saying...Blacks commited more crimes on other blacks from 1980-1992 (Crack cocaine) in america than any kkk member, i dont deny that

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2010, 10:51:47 AM »
Ok we are in agreement then. Thats what i was saying...Blacks commited more crimes on other blacks from 1980-1992 (Crack cocaine) in america than any kkk member, i dont deny that

If they would legalise drugs and let all the inmates out of jail in there for drug charges America would be a better place.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2010, 10:58:16 AM »
If they would legalise drugs and let all the inmates out of jail in there for drug charges America would be a better place.
but then the Union for correctional officers will go crazy because they wont have any one to watch...

I have always had a huge problem with letting a man drink that would possibly get behind a wheel of a car.. but someone cant smoke pot in their own homes

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2010, 12:47:47 PM »
This doesn't surprise me...some on the real far left are absolutely insane and militant.  Look at Ayers and his people, similar. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2010, 12:55:29 PM »
Agreed, way too many people in jail for drug charges.  They should use home arrest much more.  Probably a hell of a lot cheaper for us taxpayers too.  Agreed, too many people overall in jail for drugs, particularly minorities.  My bro (a lawyer) tells me it has more to do with prior criminal offences though...there has been a trend to lessen jailtime for isolated drug offences.

I don't give a sh-t what race someone is if they are an insane violent lunatic like this b-tch...drop her arse off in the amazon or north pole, better yet, firing squad.