Author Topic: Arnold Classic: Bob Chick's post win interview with Kai Green  (Read 3966 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Bob Chick's post win interview with Kai Green
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2010, 07:43:34 PM »
I like Bob but I'm about sick and fucking tired of the utter disrespect he shows towards Kai with his snide remarks.
Very unprofessional to do during commentating.
Bah, You just love Kai.
(I dont doubt the snide comments tho)

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2010, 07:44:39 PM »
Bob as commentator can say what he thinks because that is what he is paid to do. As pro athletes rep he shouldn't comment on the physiques in a way that might affect their chances in contests.

Finally, the penny has dropped and even hapless stooge Chick realizes that all is not right in the Pro League.

What the judges get confused about is the routine or posing ability. Kai knows how to present his body. No doubt he is an expert. Was his routine the best on the night? Nope. However, the judges might be considering all the rounds beforehand. Kai got into trouble trying to find the wall to rest his feet against in his routine and looked like an amateur. Why the judges reward all that dancing and strutting around is a total mystery. WTF are they judging? If you have poor judges you will usually have odd results.

This business of someone getting better overnight is another myth. I don't buy it. Judge the contest once and forget all the politics. Was Dexter being 'punished' for being nonchalant in the past when interviewed after he won contests?

Bob, do something about the judging process because it sucks. Hope this helps.

Isn't it date night at the all you can eat buffet?

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2010, 08:55:34 PM »
I still feel X looked Better

lesaucer

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2010, 09:25:09 PM »
I still feel X looked Better

X dwarfing the fuck out of these midgets

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2010, 09:30:26 PM »
Your nuts. Kai looks horrid.. Short, stumpy mutant looking physique. I think if he was about 4" taller with the same musculature he'd look good. As is, he looks like a bunch of bodyparts thrown together.

You mean the alien getting ready to pop out of his stomach?   :-X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2010, 05:49:38 AM »
Just how would my comments affect the outcome of a show?   Especially as were commenting LIVE?

Bob officially qualifies as a knucklehead with this reply. A bona fide nincompoop up there with Goodrum.

Let me spell it out to the flotsam. Bob comments on the guys posing. All comments made about the guys and their physiques, posing, etc., are things that can influence future contests. Judges read these forums. Therefore, a pro athletes rep should not comment on the people he is representing.

Bob isn't dumb. He isn't that smart, either, and so is oblivious he is being used. The perfect stooge qualities needed in the IFBB where following orders is paramount. This former cadet deputy sheriff found his calling among the muscleheads. If you are too smart you won't get anywhere in this organization.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2010, 06:19:44 AM »

Show us some of your welds you BONEHEAD. I don't believe you have ever fabicated ONE piece of gym equipment yourself!

Bob officially qualifies as a knucklehead with this reply. A bona fide nincompoop up there with Goodrum.

Let me spell it out to the flotsam. Bob comments on the guys posing. All comments made about the guys and their physiques, posing, etc., are things that can influence future contests. Judges read these forums. Therefore, a pro athletes rep should not comment on the people he is representing.

Bob isn't dumb. He isn't that smart, either, and so is oblivious he is being used. The perfect stooge qualities needed in the IFBB where following orders is paramount. This former cadet deputy sheriff found his calling among the muscleheads. If you are too smart you won't get anywhere in this organization.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Arnold Classic: Bob Chick's post win interview with Kai Green
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2010, 06:20:36 AM »
LOL....God Basile, you are either the greatest gimmick of all time, or the biggest idiot...possibly both.

So your opinion is that some rolling commentary, given on gameday at the Arnold...might possibly be used against an athlete competing at another show (Australia) a week later?

Lets hear of an example of where you believe my comments have affected a placing....any show of any year will do.

cant wait for this.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Arnold Classic: Bob Chick's post win interview with Kai Green
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2010, 06:28:07 AM »
Do you believe Scott Hamiltons commentary/ critique was used against the Russin skater in the Olympics?  after all...that was only the day after, and the American skater ended up winning...Hmmmmm!

You think a judge is sitting there 8 weeks later at the Europa, looking at a competitor thinking "Hey, he looks pretty good..." then suddenly remembers MY commentary from a different show, a different time, with diferent competitors, different lighting, etc...and says "come to think of it, Bob said he looked a little flat 2 months ago...perhaps I'll score him down"

Awesome

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2010, 06:29:28 AM »

Bob was doing his job as a commentator and his comments in no way affect the outcome of any show.  

Its also pretty stupid of you to think the the outcome of a show would be affected by what a judge reads on Getbig or RX Muscle.  I'm sure they were reading some post from Goatboy or Mindspin before making a decision about how to place the competitors.... ::) ::)
A