Author Topic: Stupak: "Democrats want Government Funded Abortions" ($1.00 a month)  (Read 1945 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Stupak: "Democrats want Government Funded Abortions" ($1.00 a month)
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2010, 10:43:32 PM »
Beach Bum, I didn't word that very well, it's late.  You know exactly what I meant and if you don't I owe you a gigantic:  ::)

Whatever that means. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2010, 10:44:44 PM »
Whatever that means.  

You know exactly what it means.  All I hope is that you're not actually a grown man who rolls his eyes in real life like a moody teenage girl...

S

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2010, 10:54:17 PM »
You know exactly what it means.  All I hope is that you're not actually a grown man who rolls his eyes in real life like a moody teenage girl...

What??  Hahaha!  What you babbling about boy?  lol. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2010, 07:20:19 AM »
My criticism of Eyeball's statement is.. that perspective denies men choice. Not talking about right wingers, LOL! Specifically men in the relationship where offspring can be produced or not. If a man loses possession and control over any DNA left in a vagina, fine. Just don't demand a check and say "Welcome to 21 years of indentured servitude!". People lie all the time about birth control, morals, values, and everything else. Guys should never bang a chick they wouldn't feel comfortable with as a mother for their children. :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2010, 07:23:23 AM »
My criticism of Eyeball's statement is.. that perspective denies men choice. Not talking about right wingers, LOL! Specifically men in the relationship where offspring can be produced or not. If a man loses possession and control over any DNA left in a vagina, fine. Just don't demand a check and say "Welcome to 21 years of indentured servitude!". People lie all the time about birth control, morals, values, and everything else. Guys should never bang a chick they wouldn't feel comfortable with as a mother for their children. :)

No kidding.  I have a client whose stupid kid got a girl preganant at 17 and they dont believe in abortion.  This poor slob had to build a new addition on his house to hold the girl and the new baby. 

Guess what happened as well?  His property taxes went up by 11k a year once the addition went in.  Its a complete mess.     

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2010, 07:26:14 AM »
No kidding.  I have a client whose stupid kid got a girl preganant at 17 and they dont believe in abortion.  This poor slob had to build a new addition on his house to hold the girl and the new baby. 

Guess what happened as well?  His property taxes went up by 11k a year once the addition went in.  Its a complete mess.     

Beliefs aren't free. :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2010, 09:49:39 AM »

It stops at 21?   :o

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2010, 09:54:34 AM »

I love disgusting whores like the next guy, but that is a wise statement!  :)
S