Author Topic: MASSIVE Caucasian HULK HUNK STROKES IT!!!!  (Read 4244 times)

spinnis

Re: MASSIVE Caucasian HULK HUNK STROKES IT!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2010, 10:37:18 AM »
i believe he uses a more classical style of posing

ala steve reeves

he would look better in the normal way, ofc you can tweak it a lil bit but not like that.

the front latspread although looks decent it would look ALOT better if he did it the "proper" way =)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2010, 11:06:12 AM »
he would look better in the normal way, ofc you can tweak it a lil bit but not like that.

the front latspread although looks decent it would look ALOT better if he did it the "proper" way =)

i actually agree, and prefer the horizontal fdb pose myself, but i can see why leafy prefers the reeves version.
175lbs by 31st July

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2010, 12:12:46 PM »
Fags  :)

Cue gypsie Romanian has-been/ never-was meltdown in 5...
Looking good Leafy , you and I have similar builds you should try your FLS this way I think it would look better.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2010, 01:25:40 PM »
Good shot, Che!

But before you experts critique Leafy on his posing, I suggest you take a gander at his posing video he had once posted on Youtube.

I have to admit that his routine was just about perfect and very commendable for a novice bodybuilder.

And I also see a strong resemblance to the Reeves' look when Leafy hits a pose.

I think that the Leaf can be better than Reeves ever was providing he takes the necessary steps to reach his full potential.

Don't knock potential greatness unless he totally fookes up.

dustin

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2010, 03:17:35 PM »
All compact florescent lighting.

jk.. looking good.

Valane

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2010, 04:11:37 PM »
Good shot, Che!

But before you experts critique Leafy on his posing, I suggest you take a gander at his posing video he had once posted on Youtube.

I have to admit that his routine was just about perfect and very commendable for a novice bodybuilder.

And I also see a strong resemblance to the Reeves' look when Leafy hits a pose.

I think that the Leaf can be better than Reeves ever was providing he takes the necessary steps to reach his full potential.

Don't knock potential greatness unless he totally fookes up.

Have you ever seen a picture of reeves?

Ts looks good but Reeves' structure was exceptional.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2010, 04:53:06 PM »
Valane, I've written about this before so you might be a bit new on this board, but I knew Reeves while I was growing up and saw him at his best and even did a show with him a few years before he passed away. And "Yes! He was an exceptional person!".

According to his mom, he never had a cold nor a cavity and those who knew him well never had a bad thing to say about him. But that was way before the invention of the internet where lies and innuendos can be spread without any fear of retaliation or getting a swift punch in the nose.

If you happen to run across Leaf's contest video, you will definitely see a few remarkable Reeves similarities.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2010, 04:58:14 PM »
Crazy improvements. Especially the legs.

Valane

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2010, 05:06:41 PM »
Valane, I've written about this before so you might be a bit new on this board, but I knew Reeves while I was growing up and saw him at his best and even did a show with him a few years before he passed away. And "Yes! He was an exceptional person!".

According to his mom, he never had a cold nor a cavity and those who knew him well never had a bad thing to say about him. But that was way before the invention of the internet where lies and innuendos can be spread without any fear of retaliation or getting a swift punch in the nose.

If you happen to run across Leaf's contest video, you will definitely see a few remarkable Reeves similarities.

No offence meant, sounds very interesting.

Leaf has a good structure and everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, but he would have to fill out quite a bit in the upper body to bear comparison to Steve in my opinion.

Internet = anonymity, unfortunately a lot of ballshit does circulate.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2010, 09:22:03 PM »
Solid gains leafy... you look awesome.  Slow and steady wins the race.  And no worries, it's already been established that you're a fantastic poser.   8)

:)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2010, 07:07:47 AM »

The "correct," way to hit a pose is in whichever way that it complements you. I think that doing it the Steve Reeves way is probably Superior to people that don't have great peak too their biceps, as it will create an better illusion of size. In my case I have great triceps, but my biceps are not as impressive, and I find that hitting a similar angle to the Reeves version, is more complimentary.