Author Topic: UFO : ARE you smarter than a Nuclear Physicist?  (Read 3247 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: UFO : ARE you smarter than a Nuclear Physicist?
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2010, 09:05:45 PM »

2> are you Smarter than an astranaut?

You'd think the makers of this Vid would be SMART enough to synchronize the sound and video.   :P :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2010, 09:14:05 PM »
You'd think the makers of this Vid would be SMART enough to synchronize the sound and video.   :P :)

just google "gordon cooper UFO"...lotsa vids there...i just posted the first 1

and its not the makers of the video...it could be the server...it could be the connection ...some dumbass engineers fuck up on the voice and video provisioning and unsynced voice and video is what happens  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2010, 09:15:54 PM »
just google "gordon cooper UFO"...lotsa vids there...i just posted the first 1

and its not the makers of the video...it could be the server...it could be the connection ...some dumbass engineers fuck up on the voice and video provisioning and unsynced voice and video is what happens  :-\

It's all good Toxy, I'm just being a smart ass.  UFO's are a reality we haven't identified yet.   :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2010, 09:25:38 PM »
UFO's are a reality we haven't identified yet.   :D

but at least we have identified what it CANT be

swamp gas...it aint  >:(   temp inversions..it aint  >:(   flock of birds...it aint  >:(  venus or the moons reflection on the ocean as seen from afar...it aint  >:(

either that or we have us lots n lots of dumbass military pilots around (from the full MUFON vid)
carpe` vaginum!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2010, 03:54:52 PM »
I'll type this slow. There's no difference between believing in aliens and God, we have no proof either exists.

Life may exist on other planets but probably not in a way we tend to classify it.
Wrong.

We know the probability for the environment of life existing elsewhere is extremely high given the sheer number of planets and stars.  We know that life can arise on planets as it has happened.

A one-celled organism, bacteria or even a particle based life-form not found on earth would certainly be an alien life form as would a multi-celled or complex structured creature.

Your god as of yet has no probability of existing in any given environment nor is there any evidence that your god could exist in our Universe.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2010, 05:34:13 PM »
Wrong.
We know the probability for the environment of life existing elsewhere is extremely high given the sheer number of planets and stars.  We know that life can arise on planets as it has happened.
A one-celled organism, bacteria or even a particle based life-form not found on earth would certainly be an alien life form as would a multi-celled or complex structured creature.
Your god as of yet has no probability of existing in any given environment nor is there any evidence that your god could exist in our Universe.
dood jake is a nice guy...but an "outside the gym" version of an iron ager...
old people mentality...no matter what...in the face of evidence...he will always be right in his mind...
even on subject of romance...where him and i disagree...but (n listen jake) how can i take a guy seriously on the subject of romance when he's divourced :-\.... thats like a blind guy trying to teach photography...same difference here
carpe` vaginum!