Author Topic: For a Harvard Law School Grad - "Obama is not so bright"  (Read 4348 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: For a Harvard Law School Grad - "Obama is not so bright"
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2010, 09:51:32 AM »
Did you read the article?  Obviously not.

The fact of the matter is that Obama is really not that bright if you listen to what he actually says and does.  The author points out many examples of this. 

If this shit said obama is from the planet voltron you would find evidence of that. Truth is. 3333 you have diluted your message with the 100% opposition of everything obama does coupled with your constant prasing of 2.2 (thats palins GPA). You have simply argued yourself out of any serious discussion with politics..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2010, 09:56:19 AM »
If this shit said obama is from the planet voltron you would find evidence of that. Truth is. 3333 you have diluted your message with the 100% opposition of everything obama does coupled with your constant prasing of 2.2 (thats palins GPA). You have simply argued yourself out of any serious discussion with politics..

Sorry Mal, I jumped off the palin bandwagon over a month ago. 

That being said - tell me one damn thing I shoulds support that Obama has done so far, is doing, or plans on doing?   I think he has let the military do its thing, which is fine, but what elese? 

1.  KSM trial down the block from me? 
2.  Stim Bill that was promised to keep UE under 8%?
3.  Health Care Bill that is a complete disaster economically, health care wise, etc.?
4.  Govt takeover of student loans?
5.  Bailouts to GS, AIG, GM, Chrsyler etc?
6.  Sotomayor? 
7.  Geitner & Holder? 
8.  Cap & Trade?
9.  Amnesty for Illegal aliens?
10.  Spending money like there is no tommorow? 

Tell me just exactly what Obama has done or is doing that I should support?   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2010, 09:58:50 AM »
First of all, we are talking about Law School- not College.

Second of all I didn't say anywhere that it doesn't matter what grades blacks get.

Third of all, I didn't say that Obama didn't have good grades ( we dont know what his grades were because he has spent millions of dollars to keep that information hidden.)

Since September I have been working on a reasearch assignment ( oddly enough) that is part of a grant proposal to help infuse more minority applicants into the law schools in New York State. Trust me, I know what I am talking about when I say that the ivy league schools let in who they want when they want when it comes to minority applicants regardless of their grades. Most other schools actually attempt to keep the admissions process honest by maintaining the same vigorus selection process for minority as well as non-minority candidates.

I'm very impressed with your personal history and it makes me quite sad that Harvard rejected you. However, your story is completely irrelevant to this conversation. Maybe you were rejected because you have poor reading comprehension skills. The basic premise of your response to my posting is completely off the mark. You made and adressed points that have nothing to do with this topic.

Also KC-- the fact that the author of the article is a liberal only makes 333's case stronger. If you can pull articles written by people from the same political mindset as the individual you are attacking and they agree with your point of view, your argument gains a lot more creditbility. You can't just say that only conservatives think Obama is an idiot anymore.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2010, 10:01:33 AM »
Did you read the article?  Obviously not.

The fact of the matter is that Obama is really not that bright if you listen to what he actually says and does.  The author points out many examples of this. 

So you agree with an elitist liberal arts PHd?  I thought you hated those kinds of people 333?  Remember you posting about how those university types are such assholes?  THIS is one of those types but somehow because he says something you like you'll jump all over his nutsack.  Sad really.  You should really stop contradicting your beliefs, it just makes you seem dumber than you really are.  Or unstable. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2010, 10:05:18 AM »
So you agree with an elitist liberal arts PHd?  I thought you hated those kinds of people 333?  Remember you posting about how those university types are such assholes?  THIS is one of those types but somehow because he says something you like you'll jump all over his nutsack.  Sad really.  You should really stop contradicting your beliefs, it just makes you seem dumber than you really are.  Or unstable. 

Most are, but that does not negate the fact that the author gives plenty of examples to support his contentions. 

Read GW's point to you above. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2010, 10:06:27 AM »
KC you are confusing a conflict in his beliefs with finding bi partisan support for his ideas.

To convince people that an argument is correct you need to find people that don't necessarily agree with your mindset to support it.

It's simple logic. His argument is stronger when there is support for it across party lines.

If he only dug up articles written by ultra right wing authors, then his argument loses credibility. If he can dig up articles written by people across the political spectrum, then his argument gains a lot more traction.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2010, 11:28:56 PM »

"WE all know "George W. Bush" was in reality a rocket scientist right?    There has only been one great Republican, and that was Abraham Lincoln....I am constanty amazed by the fact that you are such a truely hateful person, that paints everyone with a broad paint brush....When I grow up, I want to be as sanctomonious as you!!!!

The difference is that nobody said George W. Bush was a rocket scientist. But so far it is obvious that Bush is a much wiser man than Obama.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2010, 04:59:13 AM »
The difference is that nobody said George W. Bush was a rocket scientist. But so far it is obvious that Bush is a much wiser man than Obama.

Exactly.  Like I have always said, obama is the product of the following:

1.  False Advertising.
2.  Liberal White Guilt
3.  MSM Kneepadding
4.  Bush Fatigue