Author Topic: Idea for Chick  (Read 3578 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Idea for Chick
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2010, 03:57:27 PM »
So you want all of us here to believe that pros use very little of anything so that they don't spill over.I guess you have not seen the thread about IFBB pros off drugs? wow man you really do think most here are stupid.

Most aren't stupid..just ill-informed or naive.

Pro's (for the most part) have the one thing (other than the norm of drive, determination, etc) thats separates them from the pack....genetics. Genetics includes response to gear...you'll notice almost all pro's look pretty damn good at an early age, BEFORE the took anything...response to gear, response to training.

I know many more amateurs that took boatloads of drugs, who never made it past the novice/ local level, despite having access to all the same...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2010, 03:58:52 PM »
how do you go about getting hrt when you dont really need it , how do you break the ice with your doc to hook you up

I'm 44...no need for games. No way on this earth my test levels are that of when I was in my 20's (or anyone else for that matter)...there are thousands of Rejuvination Clinics all over...

LITTLE JOHN

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2010, 04:02:06 PM »
All good points bob I to have known guys using 3grams a week and could not win a novice show these guys are just plain tards but lets not lose the point of way too much GH being used at a high cost and when in some shows guys get like 10k a win give me a break it has to be at a loss.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2010, 04:10:25 PM »
All good points bob I to have known guys using 3grams a week and could not win a novice show these guys are just plain tards but lets not lose the point of way too much GH being used at a high cost and when in some shows guys get like 10k a win give me a break it has to be at a loss.

Back in the 90's GH was used more than it is today...experimentation led to the "more is better" practice. It was quickly found (at least by those with a brain) that much like Anabolics, not only was more not better, but more often counterproductive and gave what we call "diminishing returns"...

Aside from that, anyone who competed in the PHX and/ or ASC needed nothing more to compete in AUS...

LITTLE JOHN

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2010, 04:23:01 PM »
Another good point I guess the australian show is just a passing cash thought and an easy pass to the Olympia for a 4th or 5th place getter.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2010, 04:29:50 PM »
I'm working on that.   Still under construction
http://muscleceo.com/

Wow sounds amazing!
Tells us more about your new business venture Vince!

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2010, 04:31:19 PM »
I'm 44...no need for games. No way on this earth my test levels are that of when I was in my 20's (or anyone else for that matter)...there are thousands of Rejuvination Clinics all over...
got any tips for the "game playing " department ?

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2010, 04:38:10 PM »
Bob, what is your explanation for these huge guts we see nowadays then?  Insulin abuse?   

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2010, 04:53:10 PM »
Bob, what is your explanation for these huge guts we see nowadays then?  Insulin abuse?   

Insulin, food intake, the ability to take in the same amount of calories while cutting down for a show...carbing up regimines...

LITTLE JOHN

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2010, 05:00:16 PM »
Insulin has a lot to answer for and to think little timmy belknap started the whole insulin thing in BB.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2010, 05:05:04 PM »
Most aren't stupid..just ill-informed or naive.

Pro's (for the most part) have the one thing (other than the norm of drive, determination, etc) thats separates them from the pack....genetics. Genetics includes response to gear...you'll notice almost all pro's look pretty damn good at an early age, BEFORE the took anything...response to gear, response to training.

I know many more amateurs that took boatloads of drugs, who never made it past the novice/ local level, despite having access to all the same...

hahah chick misspelling everything tonight, he must be furious bashing his keyboard answering these questions.  Bad punctuation, total misspelling of words, that keyboard is in for a world of hurt!

TEAM Nasser

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2010, 05:09:14 PM »
hahah chick misspelling everything tonight, he must be furious bashing his keyboard answering these questions.  Bad punctuation, total misspelling of words, that keyboard is in for a world of hurt!

I'm sorry, I type fast an have big hands, and don't give a shit most of the time to even use the spell check.....were you not able to understand what I wrote because of the gross negligence on my part and massive errors?

LITTLE JOHN

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2010, 05:14:58 PM »
Most here wouldn't even know tim belknap or why he used insulin.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2010, 05:34:19 PM »
Wow sounds amazing!
Tells us more about your new business venture Vince!

Its designed to help bodybuilders and fitness athletes make money, get insurance, get legal help, etc.    The only thing I need is a logo design change and some writers and I'll be in business.  After I complete the base site, it will be transfered over to a server to handle the forum traffic.  

I did complete my new personal site at www.melvingoodrum.com.  All websites I do from now on will be built using a content management system such as Wordpress and Joomla.  This allows me to now post my twitter updates and youtube videos that I'll be making soon along with articles on nutrition and training

A

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2010, 05:36:26 PM »
I'm sorry, I type fast an have big hands, and don't give a shit most of the time to even use the spell check.....were you not able to understand what I wrote because of the gross negligence on my part and massive errors?

i'm sorry chick i was just busting your balls
TEAM Nasser

LITTLE JOHN

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2010, 05:42:30 PM »
chick doesn't look like he has ever used many drugs.

io856

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2010, 10:04:14 PM »
Most here wouldn't even know tim belknap or why he used insulin.
He was an insulin-dependent bodybuilder from the 80s.

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2010, 10:35:21 PM »

Honestly, I doubt he came anywhere near many of the insane amounts of today's pros.  Here is a pic of him properly executing a front double bi.  How many guys can do this today with their alien-stomachs? 

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2010, 03:49:11 AM »
Honestly, I doubt he came anywhere near many of the insane amounts of today's pros.  Here is a pic of him properly executing a front double bi.  How many guys can do this today with their alien-stomachs? 

chick always did that pose really well.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2010, 05:08:54 PM »

x2 probably could have turned pro without them
TEAM Nasser

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2010, 06:06:49 PM »
guys

what is the point of all this shit about drug use and bb? This sport is already unfairly under attack by senate bigots and u keep giving them more ammo . No need to talk about stuff that is not even really important for results. Itīs the genetics. some guys have it others don't. Guys that win pro shows Arnoldo class, Olympia have it --other guys don't, end of story

no matter his classifications, you don't see bob complaining about the genetic lottery do you? so why put ourselfes up as a target like this.

LITTLE JOHN

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2010, 06:11:13 PM »
I didn't know the IOC were thinking of adding BB to the Olympics.Sorry for all this drug talk.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2010, 06:12:50 PM »

I did complete my new personal site at www.melvingoodrum.com

I can't find the gallery Vince .

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2010, 06:16:17 PM »
I can't find the gallery Vince .

I'm setting up a Flicker account for that to cut down on bandwidth.
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2010, 06:44:46 PM »
I'm setting up a Flicker account for that to cut down on bandwidth.
Awesome ,good luck with your business Vince.