Author Topic: Sat in This Bugger Today  (Read 2661 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Sat in This Bugger Today
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2010, 09:03:02 PM »
hazbin has always been a very friendly getbigger, and is completely diced in pics.  He was robbed against ben pukalski a few years back - pics show him owning big ben.  And his tip of keeping arms flexed between sets allowed my arms to finally start growing a bit after being my worst part forever.

what field does hazbin work in to have such a fortune?  very cool he's hooking you up.

hey thanx bro, quite the compliment. but Ben is awesome,deserved to beat me. his legs are about 12 inches bigger than mine, and although i think i have a more aesthetic upper body, he's better by todays criteria.

i have busted my ass financially since i was literally a child. every odd job available all my life. and i saved and invested everything. it impeded my bodybuilding when i was older, as i didn't want to blow my money on alot of drugs and supplements. pros have told me that i had the genetics and it was there if i wanted to pursue it more aggressively.

i bought a gym in 1992, and worked for peanuts till about 98 when it started doing really well.  any money i made at that age went into real estate. and if you've heard anything about Calgary real estate at the turn of the century, houses actually doubled and tripled in 3-4 years.

good forsight and good timing. a long and boring story. i wouldnt' do it again, i missed out on way too many life experiences.

if anyone doubts my investment savvy, just watch silver grow from 17 dollars to 150 over the next 2 years.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2010, 09:08:57 PM »
hey thanx bro, quite the compliment. but Ben is awesome,deserved to beat me. his legs are about 12 inches bigger than mine, and although i think i have a more aesthetic upper body, he's better by todays criteria.

i have busted my ass financially since i was literally a child. every odd job available all my life. and i saved and invested everything. it impeded my bodybuilding when i was older, as i didn't want to blow my money on alot of drugs and supplements. pros have told me that i had the genetics and it was there if i wanted to pursue it more aggressively.

i bought a gym in 1992, and worked for peanuts till about 98 when it started doing really well.  any money i made at that age went into real estate. and if you've heard anything about Calgary real estate at the turn of the century, houses actually doubled and tripled in 3-4 years.

good forsight and good timing. a long and boring story. i wouldnt' do it again, i missed out on way too many life experiences.

if anyone doubts my investment savvy, just watch silver grow from 17 dollars to 150 over the next 2 years.
A successful, inshape, deisel dude. That is awesome. I hope to replicate this.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2010, 04:49:50 AM »

Nice job man I know you busted your ass to get where you are, but looking at your post would you trade some of the material things for a simplier life with less headaches?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2010, 07:11:04 AM »
man what a car,...the gear shift was what I found cool

Why did you sit on the gear shift ???

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2010, 09:53:26 AM »
Nice job man I know you busted your ass to get where you are, but looking at your post would you trade some of the material things for a simplier life with less headaches?

absolutely!  when i was a kid i would save all year for a new bike or something, and when i had enough to buy it i couldn't part with the cash. i had to save it. even as a pre-teen my thoughts were 'how can i make this work for me'.

in 1991 i took 4 weeks off work to train for the nationals. afterwards i could have spent a month at venice training with all the pros when in the best shape of my life, and i was as big as most pros at the time.  it wouldnt' have put much of a dent in what i had in savings at that time, but the thought of trading cash for a temporary situation  was inconceivable.  nine months later i bought my gym, quit serious bodybuilding and traded the rest of the decade for my business.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2010, 11:32:12 AM »
absolutely!  when i was a kid i would save all year for a new bike or something, and when i had enough to buy it i couldn't part with the cash. i had to save it. even as a pre-teen my thoughts were 'how can i make this work for me'.

in 1991 i took 4 weeks off work to train for the nationals. afterwards i could have spent a month at venice training with all the pros when in the best shape of my life, and i was as big as most pros at the time.  it wouldnt' have put much of a dent in what i had in savings at that time, but the thought of trading cash for a temporary situation  was inconceivable.  nine months later i bought my gym, quit serious bodybuilding and traded the rest of the decade for my business.
Was that one of the best times of your life just training like that in Venice? I'm not trying to get into your personal stuff but I have been fairly successful in work and stuff but I remember the good days when I didnt have all the headaches but once you get a bunch of stuff its hard to go back due to your lifestyle. I'm at a crossroad right now trying to decide to give up some stuff or continue on working a high stress job just for material things.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2010, 12:27:36 PM »

good to hear this hazbin, you've always seemed like one of the nicer people on here and a monster with a monster dog too , meant in a good way. it's nice to see you helping disturbia out.
F

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2010, 12:47:55 PM »
k he said I can talk about it

last night went for a 240 km/h ride in his Viper, one of those hardtop ones. After he backed it out of his garage that has 2 new Corvettes. Then theres the Escalade, the new Dodge Ram 4 by 4, the 5 or 6 jeeps, the 6 Harleys and various trailer/rvs.  This is all at his 2 million dollar acreage, not at one of the 9 homes he owns in the city.  And of course theres the gym he owns to.

Hazbin is loaded (like most getbiggers), but never ever shows it and is crazy humble. Personally I think the guy is to critical of himself as he has accomplished all this busting his ass and was never handed any silver spoon.  Its pretty fucking amazing how much he is helping me here in Calgary. I will ask if I can post pics of his stuff one day.

And the dude gets chicks like no one I have seen

Great to hear all that!  I knew Hazbin was well off because I saw his gym, H2 Hummer and I think he posted his Corvette pic once, but didn't know nearly the extent of it! 

Very humble of you hazbin to never even drop hints all this time posting here!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2010, 12:58:40 PM »
last night went for a 240 km/h ride in his Viper, one of those hardtop ones.

Pic of the speedometerer at 240 it didn't happen

kidding  ;D

I took this one 8-9 years ago in my Trans Am at the time, before digital cameras were common.  I'm sure you guys got to that speed in the Viper a little faster than it took my ride :)

newmom

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2010, 12:59:47 PM »
Pic of the speedometerer at 240 it didn't happen

kidding  ;D

I took this one 8-9 years ago in my Trans Am at the time, before digital cameras were common.  I'm sure you guys got to that speed in the Viper fasterer than it took my ride :)

bober um little fast no??how the hell can you take a picture without crashing

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2010, 01:02:53 PM »
bober um little fast no??how the hell can you take a picture without crashing

I was just 21 at the time, I drive much more carefully now :)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2010, 05:01:52 PM »
Was that one of the best times of your life just training like that in Venice? I'm not trying to get into your personal stuff but I have been fairly successful in work and stuff but I remember the good days when I didnt have all the headaches but once you get a bunch of stuff its hard to go back due to your lifestyle. I'm at a crossroad right now trying to decide to give up some stuff or continue on working a high stress job just for material things.

sorry, i said i coulda/shoulda trained at Venice but didn't because i was too cheap. that will always be a regret. there are tons of regrets that i have and will always have due to a blind pursuit of getting ahead. i only started seeing this recently and it's a tough transition learning to spend money on myself, not just investing.