Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 25, 2014, 04:30:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pure African Women  (Read 158660 times)
Da Freak
Getbig IV

Get BIG! Or DIE trying!

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2010, 06:25:44 AM »

ethiopian and kenyan women are some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and I have been around the world. they are the bomb in the sack too  Cool

Report to moderator   Logged

/h2
Da Freak
Getbig IV

Get BIG! Or DIE trying!

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2010, 06:28:09 AM »

/h2
Da Freak
Getbig IV

Get BIG! Or DIE trying!

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2010, 06:31:21 AM »

/h2
ManBearPig...
Getbig V

Professional Fighter

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2010, 06:35:58 AM »

do dominican women count?  last time i was down there some jungle bitches made me want to do all kinds of shit to them.

Deep Tissue Massage
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2010, 06:52:44 AM »

Good Lord!!

Da Freak
Getbig IV

Get BIG! Or DIE trying!

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2010, 06:55:57 AM »

ok tired now. will put up more if enough requests.

/h2

/h2
saopl
Getbig III

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2010, 06:56:14 AM »

/puke
#1 Klaus fan
Getbig V

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2010, 07:01:36 AM »

This is hot.

Kwon
Getbig V

Oyy brew yu stepped in my cousin ay?

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2010, 07:08:49 AM »

Thanks!

Nice thread!

Oyy brew yu stepped
Da Freak
Getbig IV

Get BIG! Or DIE trying!

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2010, 07:18:51 AM »

one for the road.

/h2
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2010, 07:28:49 AM »

Me and my African woman... pure breed Nigerian..  Grin

* TBOMBZ.jpg (63.37 KB, 604x453 - viewed 12517 times.)

* tbombz1.jpg (70.28 KB, 604x453 - viewed 12380 times.)

* tbombz3.jpg (43.9 KB, 604x453 - viewed 12301 times.)

* tbombz2.jpg (59.38 KB, 604x453 - viewed 12347 times.)
drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2010, 07:40:05 AM »

Tbombz,

She still fattening you up with fried plantains?

Telling you right now.... Nigerians are the sneakiest of Africans.

tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2010, 07:45:56 AM »

fried plantains, you remember that... or youve dealt with a nigerian before lol

one more    Smiley

drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2010, 08:00:20 AM »

fried plantains, you remember that... or youve dealt with a nigerian before lol

one more    Smiley

Of course I remember anything related to food tied to a nice ass, LOL!

Nigerian men probably think she's too skinny.

Nigerians are greedy, T. No nice way to put that shit. Not saying they can't be nice and shit, just greedy and a lot of their decisions are going to be based upon finances. Long as you can accept that shit for truth, you'll be fine.

Also, don't do any girly (translation, gay) shit with her. Culturally that shit is very bad and she definitely would not want to risk gay children under any circumstances. I'm not trying to sound/read mean, so don't get twisted. Simply saying that she's probably chosen to believe stuff you've told her about was an experimental phase, not true homosexuality.

I've known quite a few Nigerians, those on the top end of the financial/educational spectrum can be unbearably arrogant. Those on the bottom will do damn near anything to get money or find someone to take care of them and help relatives get into the US. Nigerian men are seldom wrong and will use respect for elders to push their children around to always be right. Smiley

One of my closest friends married a Nigerian chick and he got stuck paying off assloads of her debt, floating relatives financially, and having to put her on a budget because so much money was getting shifted to a lazy father/brother. Also, her father refused to acknowledge the marriage until they went to Nigeria for a second ceremony and insisted they sleep in separate rooms during visits.

Not saying your girl isn't nice. Simply wondering how much you knew about the culture before starting down this road. Even simple shit we take for granted is controlled by relatives. For example, baby names are prayed over by village elders or some other silliness and the first name is decided by the tribe.

uberman
Getbig V

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2010, 08:08:58 AM »

Me and my African woman... pure breed Nigerian..  Grin

looks like you re not yet finished with your brutal kystic acne. I bet your back and chest are full of it especially considering your steroid use. Yuck. Must be one of the reasons you never took a pic of your body from a close range.

BTW, multiculturalism is just a trend, not sure how long it will last. Tell us about your couple in 5 or 10 more years.
drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2010, 08:14:23 AM »

looks like you re not yet finished with your brutal kystic acne. I bet your back and chest are full of it especially considering your steroid use. Yuck. Must be one of the reasons you never took a pic of your body from a close range.

BTW, multiculturalism is just a trend, not sure how long it will last. Tell us about your couple in 5 or 10 more years.

Do Americans (as a group) even have a culture?

Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2010, 08:19:06 AM »

somali women

Somalia was a heavily traveled trade route for some time.  Genetically Somalians have a large amount of admixture from other populations including European and Middle Eastern so you have to take Somalians off the list.  Look it up.

A
ibfasport
Getbig III

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2010, 08:22:56 AM »

I dont know any nubian woman with large and hot vagina  Lips sealed
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2010, 08:55:26 AM »

Of course I remember anything related to food tied to a nice ass, LOL!

Nigerian men probably think she's too skinny.

Nigerians are greedy, T. No nice way to put that shit. Not saying they can't be nice and shit, just greedy and a lot of their decisions are going to be based upon finances. Long as you can accept that shit for truth, you'll be fine.

Also, don't do any girly (translation, gay) shit with her. Culturally that shit is very bad and she definitely would not want to risk gay children under any circumstances. I'm not trying to sound/read mean, so don't get twisted. Simply saying that she's probably chosen to believe stuff you've told her about was an experimental phase, not true homosexuality.

I've known quite a few Nigerians, those on the top end of the financial/educational spectrum can be unbearably arrogant. Those on the bottom will do damn near anything to get money or find someone to take care of them and help relatives get into the US. Nigerian men are seldom wrong and will use respect for elders to push their children around to always be right. Smiley

One of my closest friends married a Nigerian chick and he got stuck paying off assloads of her debt, floating relatives financially, and having to put her on a budget because so much money was getting shifted to a lazy father/brother. Also, her father refused to acknowledge the marriage until they went to Nigeria for a second ceremony and insisted they sleep in separate rooms during visits.

Not saying your girl isn't nice. Simply wondering how much you knew about the culture before starting down this road. Even simple shit we take for granted is controlled by relatives. For example, baby names are prayed over by village elders or some other silliness and the first name is decided by the tribe.

I didnt know anything about Nigerian culture when I met her, now I know all about it. Your right about the stereotype and I have seen it myself many times.

I have been to several family gatherings, and one Nigerian town hall celebration for new years.. I was out there dancing to traditional Nija music with all them nigerians...  Grin

My girl is the sweetest, kindest, most loving girl I have ever met; besides my mother. She would stay with me if I was broke, fat, in a wheelchair, and my dick got cut off..   seriously, shes just perfect.  Smiley I love her very much, and it has nothing at all to do with her appearance.
drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2010, 08:57:47 AM »

I didnt know anything about Nigerian culture when I met her, now I know all about it. Your right about the stereotype and I have seen it myself many times.

I have been to several family gatherings, and one Nigerian town hall celebration for new years.. I was out there dancing to traditional Nija music with all them nigerians...  Grin

My girl is the sweetest, kindest, most loving girl I have ever met; besides my mother. She would stay with me if I was broke, fat, in a wheelchair, and my dick got cut off..   seriously, shes just perfect.  Smiley I love her very much, and it has nothing at all to do with her appearance.

Nose wide open, LOL!

Palpatine Q
Getbig V

Mortimer

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2010, 09:03:33 AM »

Nose wide open, LOL!

BONG
no one
Getbig V

have i hurt your feelings?

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2010, 09:52:58 AM »

a lot of ugly up in here.

b
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2010, 09:58:48 AM »

Somalia was a heavily traveled trade route for some time.  Genetically Somalians have a large amount of admixture from other populations including European and Middle Eastern so you have to take Somalians off the list.  Look it up.

oh brother...since this obama dude became president...none of us can be black anymore.  s##t...africans in AFRICA aint even AFRICAN eventhough they all claim they are AFRI.

LOVE HOW WHITES TRY TO CHERRY PICK US IN THE SEPARATE IN DIVIDE PROCESS.

I got Brass!
kiwiol
Getbig V

Who is John Galt?

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2010, 10:30:43 AM »

Wonder how many of those women would fcuk Method if he paid them.
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2010, 10:32:49 AM »

Im not afraid of cliches..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!