Author Topic: A TREMENDOUS NEW INTERVIEW BY NASSER!!  (Read 17384 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: A TREMENDOUS NEW INTERVIEW BY NASSER!!
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2010, 01:07:07 AM »
This guy is nothing but a delusional idiot!

"Winning the Arnold Classic would normally bring you – theoretically – closer to the Olympia title but actually at my time it brought you further away from it. Levrone, Wheeler and I realized that. Winning the Arnold Classic was basically like the corrupt judging corps were saying to you: “Good bye Olympia, bye, bye.” It later changed with Cutler – the new white US hope. And then “they” had to do the same with Dexter Jackson so that it did not look just like a “white person concept”."

So Ronnie Coleman, the first man to win both Arnold and Olympias set off this conspiracy that only white men can win both contest?  What a fucking moron!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2010, 01:11:42 AM »
I just read that and i have to amend some previous statements:

I always say that Nasser is probably a good guy and i just like fucking with team Nasser. I now think Nasser is a total asshole.

He talks shit about every BBer there is and really thinks he's better than everyone, what a fucking dick.
I can see why him and bigbobs are friends now...two assholes who think their shit doesn't stink.
Its been said that passive-aggressive people tend to act and think like this.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2010, 01:37:00 AM »
He comes across as being very insecure with himself in his post bodybuilding life, unusual for a guy who's is wealthy and educated, I think Nasser seriously needs to do something positive with his life away from bodybuilding, get some other interests besides trying to relive his past through befriending internet fans.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2010, 01:39:07 AM »
Should be sued.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2010, 03:27:46 AM »
The tests in 1996 were carried out on urine samples not word of mouth. Nasser was stripped of his 3rd place.

Yet in Flex Mag, on the Euro tour report, Cormier commented that he knew Nasser failed the test even before the results came out.

I seriously think most of this interview is from someone very insecure, guys like Bigbobs and Sherief are great posters but there has to be a point where you see he is just attacking everyone and anyone he can out of insecurity/bitterness/stay in the spotlight. The other interviews were funnier but similar, this one is just a straight out attack now.

Its no different he did it in 1997 after he lost to Flex at the Arnold.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2010, 04:45:39 AM »
More home truths issued forth from the Wizard of Veracity.

Anyone who don't realize just how staged and choreographed the IFBB circus shows are is a fool. They control everything and it is only if they will ultimately let you win that you win. To get to that position is a mind-boggling array of politicking and ass-kissing needed.

They are careful to stop the sport becoming a black dominated one so after every black champion they are quick to install a whiteboy "champ" even if for just a short time. Sergio was looking to dominate so along come Arnold. After Haney, they install the hideous and disgusting Yates and he steals Olympias left right and center. After Coleman it is Jay. Not only does the best physique often not win, quite often it is a very middling one. Can't have only black guys in the top six, this mustn't become a "minority" sport , put a whitey in.

They control everything in terms of race and nationality. If you're black you really, really need to at least be American to get the bigtime. If you're non-American then you better be good and ,hopefully for you, white.

If you're black and non-American, it is going to be almost impossible for you.

If Nasser was a white, middle-America farm boy who telephoned the judges every Christmas and thanked "Gawd" for his physique, they would have thrown the whole IFBB machine behind him and made him a multiple Mr O.

Truth.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2010, 05:01:23 AM »
Yet in Flex Mag, on the Euro tour report, Cormier commented that he knew Nasser failed the test even before the results came out.

Nothing unusual about that because during that tour a lot of people knew Nasser had failed, including Nasser.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2010, 05:37:15 AM »
The tests in 1996 were carried out on urine samples not word of mouth. Nasser was stripped of his 3rd place.

Great post ! Nasser and his delusional fans still think he won nevermind he was stripped from 3rd and had NO official placing , Nasser on his sight still lists he placed third  ::)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2010, 05:40:24 AM »
Nasser sounds bitter, what happened?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2010, 05:40:36 AM »
More home truths issued forth from the Wizard of Veracity.

Anyone who don't realize just how staged and choreographed the IFBB circus shows are is a fool. They control everything and it is only if they will ultimately let you win that you win. To get to that position is a mind-boggling array of politicking and ass-kissing needed.

They are careful to stop the sport becoming a black dominated one so after every black champion they are quick to install a whiteboy "champ" even if for just a short time. Sergio was looking to dominate so along come Arnold. After Haney, they install the hideous and disgusting Yates and he steals Olympias left right and center. After Coleman it is Jay. Not only does the best physique often not win, quite often it is a very middling one. Can't have only black guys in the top six, this mustn't become a "minority" sport , put a whitey in.

They control everything in terms of race and nationality. If you're black you really, really need to at least be American to get the bigtime. If you're non-American then you better be good and ,hopefully for you, white.

If you're black and non-American, it is going to be almost impossible for you.

If Nasser was a white, middle-America farm boy who telephoned the judges every Christmas and thanked "Gawd" for his physique, they would have thrown the whole IFBB machine behind him and made him a multiple Mr O.

Truth.

Crybaby meltdown  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2010, 05:46:18 AM »
This guy is such a hypocrite!

"Another very interesting fact is that I am basically the only one who had won the Arnold Classic who is European born and not a former NPC competitor. Now you can build the thesis that either former NPC amateurs (who then turned pro) are of better caliber than non-NPC/non USA pro bodybuilders or you can say that it is not really easy to win the Arnold Classic as non-US pro."

But this prejudice doesn't exist during the more prestigeious Olympia contest where several non Americans have won? What a fucking douchebag!

When was the last time a non-American was winning?  Dorian Yates.  He discusses in this interview and others some of the favouritisms Dorian got and why.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2010, 05:47:45 AM »
interesting.

but all that backstabbing wasnt really neccesary... :-\

who did he backstab?

He talks shit about every BBer there is and really thinks he's better than everyone, what a fucking dick.

He also said many positive things about other individuals in this interiew and prior ones.

He just calls it like he sees it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2010, 05:50:30 AM »
who did he backstab?

He also said many positive things about other individuals in this interiew and prior ones.

He just calls it like he sees it.

The way he ' sees it ' is delusional , and hypocritical and the fact he's now bitching about proves how bitter and angry he is.

he bad mouths everyone he backstabbed Milos and Kovacs to start nevermind the rest

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2010, 05:51:08 AM »
Great post ! Nasser and his delusional fans still think he won nevermind he was stripped from 3rd and had NO official placing , Nasser on his sight still lists he placed third   ::)

And rightfully so.  Even on getbig when people discuss the Olympia placings in 96 everyone recognizes Nasser as 3rd, then a few pages later its mentioned "oh yeah they took his placing away....they didn't take Jay's placing away in 2001 though..."  Majority recognize him as being 3rd regardless of what the IFBB website says.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2010, 05:51:52 AM »
When was the last time a non-American was winning?  Dorian Yates.  He discusses in this interview and others some of the favouritisms Dorian got and why.

If contests are fixed than every contest he won was fixed too , you can't have it both ways.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2010, 05:53:00 AM »
The way he ' sees it ' is delusional , and hypocritical and the fact he's now bitching about proves how bitter and angry he is.

he bad mouths everyone he backstabbed Milos and Kovacs to start nevermind the rest

Don't you have to be on good terms with someone in the first place in order to "backstab" them?  ::)

Like I said he speaks positively about many in the industry too.  One of the few that speak about both the good and the bad in the industry.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2010, 05:54:04 AM »
If contests are fixed than every contest he won was fixed too , you can't have it both ways.

Didn't use the word "fixed" - but there are biases and favouritisms, sometimes they are not strong enough to place an unjustified winner (ex. 99 Arnold Classic) and other times they are strong enough (97 Olympia for ex)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2010, 06:12:54 AM »
Don't you have to be on good terms with someone in the first place in order to "backstab" them?  ::)

Like I said he speaks positively about many in the industry too.  One of the few that speak about both the good and the bad in the industry.

The one overwhelming fact of his interviews is he's bitter and angry. again you asked who he backstabbed I answered

Didn't use the word "fixed" - but there are biases and favouritisms, sometimes they are not strong enough to place an unjustified winner (ex. 99 Arnold Classic) and other times they are strong enough (97 Olympia for ex)

sure he said Yates' wins were fixed and he was robbed don't play semantics games now , the biases are called the judging criteria just because he didn't satisfy them as good as the next guy doesn't mean the system was flawed it means he was

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2010, 06:34:08 AM »
And rightfully so.  Even on getbig when people discuss the Olympia placings in 96 everyone recognizes Nasser as 3rd, then a few pages later its mentioned "oh yeah they took his placing away....they didn't take Jay's placing away in 2001 though..."  Majority recognize him as being 3rd regardless of what the IFBB website says.

Oh the old appeal to the masses huh?  ::) more flawed logic

do the masses judge contests? NO. He placed third and lost his placing because he took diuretics he knew what he was doing and the reason he needed diuretics was because he used to blow up to 330 pounds in the offseason and needed to drop weight before a contest in a drastic fashion hence the diuretics

And you're starting to sound like a crybaby just like Nasser , they didn't take Jay's place away in 2001 , Jay had an angle the testing wasn't done in an IOC facility , either Nasser's test was and he had nothing to work with or he wasn't and he wasn't smart enough to find the loop-hole

either way Nasser didn't place 3rd in 1996 and he didn't collect the paycheck for 3rd and he's wasn't even close to beating Dorian for first so as usual Team Nasser fails

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2010, 06:37:30 AM »
Nasser is tarnishing what little credibility he may have had left.  He is oblivious to the fact that by disputing the legitimacy of the judging in the contests he did not win, he also calls into question the ones he did.   His claim that allowing him to win the Arnold was a message that he would never be allowed to win the O, is ridiculous, and disproven by those that did win both contests.  Nasser had the makings of a champion, but like many, did not follow through to go all the way to an O title.  For an allegedly intelligent and secure individual, he comes across as insecure and bitter, having to prop himself up by knocking others down.  In short, he comes across as an asshole.  

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2010, 08:03:55 AM »
I think he'll come out with another interview soon that's not so bad, maybe he just ran out of cigarettes that day or something

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2010, 09:33:47 AM »
Coming from the guy who asked repeatedly for Nasser to be on his radio show.

So is that how you operate - if someone decides not to do your radio show after you make the request a few times then you try bashing them? lol

no, cock luster........he knew it would be good radio to have that bitter has-been on his show rambling incoherently about his inadequacies and conspiracy theories   

it does not make his "theories" any less ridiculous, or him any less out of touch with reality

go die...

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2010, 09:39:27 AM »

that screen capture right there......is all one needs to look at if they are curious what kind of life nasser is living, and what level of dignity he has left

anyone who is financially solvent and living well would not humiliate themselves and stoop to the level of peddling their soiled clothing

things did not end well for nasser, his is understandably bitter

SweetGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2010, 09:40:34 AM »
I just read that and i have to amend some previous statements:

I always say that Nasser is probably a good guy and i just like fucking with team Nasser. I now think Nasser is a total asshole.

I can see why him and bigbobs are friends now...two assholes who think their shit doesn't stink.
BINGO!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2010, 10:04:35 AM »
that screen capture right there......is all one needs to look at if they are curious what kind of life nasser is living, and what level of dignity he has left

anyone who is financially solvent and living well would not humiliate themselves and stoop to the level of peddling their soiled clothing

things did not end well for nasser, his is understandably bitter

Exactly , if they guy was doing well and was well emotionally he wouldn't be trying to relive the past. Like I said something wrong with a 45 year old man with no wife of children waging internet-war on GetBig