Author Topic: Another outing/owning  (Read 13506 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Another outing/owning
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2010, 05:34:16 PM »
And ron let him post here because his mother asked him to  :D :D :D

What a douche

LMAO, yes! The infamous letter which was authentic because he made 6000 word posts about it 9 times a day, everyday for months ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2010, 05:36:53 PM »
BTW, I knew Stark would look like that or maybe a bit bigger. His bench and deadlift numbers were never huge when he talked about them.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2010, 05:38:15 PM »
BTW, I knew Stark would look like that or maybe a bit bigger. His bench and deadlift numbers were never huge when he talked about them.
I thought Stark bragged before about belonging to a WP org ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2010, 06:18:24 PM »
Okay, I don't want to hijack this thread, but there ar a few things that need to be said...

A lot of you guys are labouring under the illusion that GetBig isn't over-run with gimmicks, it is...

Lots of members here are either gimmick accounts of regular posters; or community accounts (shared password) or simply in-jokes.

The in-jokes are easy to spot (HugeRipped being the most obvious recently).

Gimmicks are generally blatantly sycophantic towards their creators (The Squad was mostly gimmicks, as is Team Nasser).

But community accounts are somewhat more difficult to spot: Gh15 only ever posted screeds about aliens building the pyramids when JohnnyFalcon was in time out... and only ever talked steroids when Alex23 was on the board.

Yeah, some of us mods knew about Sarcasm/Squadfather/QuakerOats being a shut-in... and yeah, some of us had some fun with that: Mindspin deleting the Sarcasm account and me claiming he was a 15 year-old running wild with a community account (when Squad used Mindspin being on vacation as an opportunity to continually attack him).

Even Ron was in on some of these jokes... of course Squad was rampantly abusive and we all knew he couldn't ever expose himself; for obvious reasons.

I've already explained Squad wasn't actually a teenager to those who didn't get the joke, there was no letter... (I thought it was obvious I was kidding, but some of you seem to be chronically literal)... so if you want to dismiss me on those grounds, feel free.

But just keep in mind that I also claimed I was part-time adventurer/monster-hunter... and that turned out to be true.

I don't know why Stark claims to have such puny numbers. I've always just assumed it was a joke of some sort... (maybe he was posting lbs instead of kgs or some such).

Maybe it's an in-joke?

I've met him via some outoor clubs here in Dublin and he's a lot bigger than I am... and I'm pretty hefty. Lots of people on this board have met me (both here and Stateside); I've never lied about my stats or my numbers, and I've trained with a quite a few GetBiggers.

I am suspicious of Kiwiol and Groink though...

Kiwiol is a self-professed natural who dismisses anyone over 150 lbs being natural... even though he himself went from 220 lbs of solid muscle to 150 lbs of squish in 8 weeks by "not training".

Groink is also a self-professed natural who dismisses anyone over 150 lbs being natural... even though he himself has 20'' arms; gyno and a roid-gut so bad it's given him a belly-button hernia.  

Both these guys get all aggressive if the victim of these "outings" turns out to be anything other than a twink.

Methinks the ladies doth protest too much.

The Luke
(sorry for the long post)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2010, 06:25:46 PM »
Yeah, some of us mods knew about Sarcasm/Squadfather/QuakerOats being a shut-in... and yeah, some of us had some fun with that: Mindspin deleting the Sarcasm account and me claiming he was a 15 year-old running wild with a community account (when Squad used Mindspin being on vacation as an opportunity to continually attack him).

You used to post furious 6000 word meltdowns talking about how the letter was real, that Ron knew about it and that the SQUAD was trying to downplay it for months. Then Sarc posted his pics and proved what a lot of us had known all the time - that he was, of course, an adult man in his 30s. Ron also laughed at your posts and from then on, you started acting like all your meltdowns were just you "playing along".

Nice try, but no sale, sorry ;) There are tons of people from that time who still post here, who knows you're bullshitting through your teeth.

Kiwiol is a self-professed natural who dismisses anyone over 150 lbs being natural... even though he himself went from 220 lbs of solid muscle to 150 lbs of squish in 8 weeks by "not training".

I'm actually one of the few people here who always gives people the benefit of the doubt. You're confusing me with guys like Sevastase and Fatpanda, who scream drugs everytime someone with a better physique posts pics.

Your making shit up = a sign of desperation.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2010, 06:29:20 PM »
I thought Stark bragged before about belonging to a WP org ???

I think he posts in Stromfront, not sure of the WP.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2010, 06:30:56 PM »
How many pages will this one go do you reckon?
U

lesaucer

« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2010, 06:31:59 PM »
Okay, I don't want to hijack this thread, but there ar a few things that need to be said...

A lot of you guys are labouring under the illusion that GetBig isn't over-run with gimmicks, it is...

Lots of members here are either gimmick accounts of regular posters; or community accounts (shared password) or simply in-jokes.

The in-jokes are easy to spot (HugeRipped being the most obvious recently).

Gimmicks are generally blatantly sycophantic towards their creators (The Squad was mostly gimmicks, as is Team Nasser).

But community accounts are somewhat more difficult to spot: Gh15 only ever posted screeds about aliens building the pyramids when JohnnyFalcon was in time out... and only ever talked steroids when Alex23 was on the board.

Even Ron was in on some of these jokes... of course Squad was rampantly abusive and we all knew he couldn't ever expose himself; for obvious reasons.

I've already explained Squad wasn't actually a teenager to those who didn't get the joke, there was no letter... (I thought it was obvious I was kidding, but some of you seem to be chronically literal)... so if you want to dismiss me on those grounds, feel free.

But just keep in mind that I also claimed I was part-time adventurer/monster-hunter... and that turned out to be true.

I don't know why Stark claims to have such puny numbers. I've always just assumed it was a joke of some sort... (maybe he was posting lbs instead of kgs or some such).

Maybe it's an in-joke?

I've met him via some outoor clubs here in Dublin and he's a lot bigger than I am... and I'm pretty hefty. Lots of people on this board have met me (both here and Stateside); I've never lied about my stats or my numbers, and I've trained with a quite a few GetBiggers.

I am suspicious of Kiwiol and Groink though...

Groink is also a self-professed natural who dismisses anyone over 150 lbs being natural... even though he himself has 20'' arms; gyno and a roid-gut so bad it's given him a belly-button hernia.  

Both these guys get all aggressive if the victim of these "outings" turns out to be anything other than a twink.

Methinks the ladies doth protest too much.

The Luke

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2010, 06:39:01 PM »
You used to post furious 6000 word meltdowns talking about how the letter was real, that Ron knew about it and the SQUAD was trying to downplay it for months. Then Sarc posted his pics and proved what a lot of us had known all the time - that he was, of course, an adult man in his 30s. Ron also laughed at your posts and from then on, you started acting like all your meltdowns were just you "playing along".

Nice try, but no sale, sorry ;)

...you should have pm'ed one of us mods if you wanted in on the joke. I thought all of you "The Squad" guys knew Sarcasm/Squadfather was a commnity account.

6,000 word posts...? Don't think any of them were that involved, but the goal was to curb Squad's attacks on Mindspin (who was on holiday), and that goal was accomplished when the thread title was changed to "Owning of the Squadfather" or some such.

Your making shit up = a sign of desperation.

...I'm making stuff up?

I'm not making up the fact that you went from a solid 220 to a squishy 150 in two months by "not training".

You admitted that yourself (and there's even an accompanying photo).

But I suppose that's totally natural... after all, both you and Groink are totally natural.

The Luke

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2010, 06:45:31 PM »
...you should have pm'ed one of us mods if you wanted in on the joke. I thought all of you "The Squad" guys knew Sarcasm/Squadfather was a commnity account.

6,000 word posts...? Don't think any of them were that involved, but the goal was to curb Squad's attacks on Mindspin (who was on holiday), and that goal was accomplished when the thread title was changed to "Owning of the Squadfather" or some such.

...I'm making stuff up?

I'm not making up the fact that you went from a solid 220 to a squishy 150 in two months by "not training".

You admitted that yourself (and there's even an accompanying photo).

But I suppose that's totally natural... after all, both you and Groink are totally natural.

The Luke

Please, like I said, no one believes you were doing it as an inside joke. Darth Muscle used the same line after taking a similar course of action such as yours and that never flew either. Funny also how you contradict yourself - first, you say Squad is a community account, but then you say he's also a 15 year old who turned out to be a bit older.

You used to post points numbered sequentially as to why you thought Sarcasm was a 14 year old, even though nearly the whole forum was laughing at your assertion. So don't try to worm your way out by trying to say it was an inside joke ;)

As for me, I've never been below 180 lb. And nice deflection from your original point, saying I accuse people of juicing ;D

TruthHurts

« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2010, 06:47:17 PM »
The Puke is posted such long, tearful and Stark ass tounging defences I am actually sure he is Stark.

Stark is ugly , bug eyed looking, scat fiend queer pee wee herman with 12 inch arms that are lose in the shirt fabric.

Pathetic eurotrash

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2010, 06:59:07 PM »
Okay...

Believe whatever you want...

Kiwiol's instantaneous pro-boybuilder-size to normal-joe 40+ lbs weight fluctuations... perfectly natural.

Groink's 240 lbs complete with 20'' arms; gyno and hernia-bursting roid gut... perfectly natural.

Me... despite being photographed by both American and European newspapers; and having trained with other GetBiggers both here and Stateside... and despite my record of placing in bench meets at 15... me, I'm much smaller and weaker than even my meagre claims.

Stark...? Don't believe any of the Irish guys who've met him and are in on the joke... he must be tiny, 'cos Sevastase says so.

I've said all I wanted to... maybe you guys will believe me when some other Irish guys post.

The Luke

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2010, 07:01:14 PM »
Okay...

Me... despite being photographed by both American and European newspapers; and having trained with other GetBiggers both here and Stateside... and despite my record of placing in bench meets at 15... me, I'm much smaller and weaker than even my meagre claims.

The Luke
Link to said pics.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2010, 07:02:27 PM »
Okay...

Kiwiol's instantaneous pro-boybuilder-size to normal-joe 40+ lbs weight fluctuations... perfectly natural.

Groink's 240 lbs complete with 20'' arms; gyno and hernia-bursting roid gut... perfectly natural.

Stark...? Don't believe any of the Irish guys who've met him and are in on the joke... he must be tiny, 'cos Sevastase says so.

I've said all I wanted to... maybe you guys will believe me when some other Irish guys post.

The Luke

you are a wise man luke.
175lbs by 31st July

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2010, 07:03:47 PM »
Okay...

The Luke
STFU already, no one wants to hear from an idiot who chases Sasquatch through the mountains, idiot!
Welcome to Slovakia

TruthHurts

« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2010, 07:04:10 PM »

Stark...? Don\\\\\\\'t believe any of the Irish guys who\\\\\\\'ve met him and are in on the joke... he must be tiny, \\\\\\\'cos Sevastase says so.

I know exactly who he is, where he is and where he worked and for how long. I know the picture is recent and he is a little bitch with a pee wee herman nerd face and general outlook.

sevastase knows less than a few but he is correct; it is stark, ask Moby

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2010, 07:05:43 PM »
kiwi where is the thread and accompanying photo luke talks of ?

as you know i have long suspected you of juicing
175lbs by 31st July

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2010, 07:06:35 PM »
After many years of annonymous shit talking, heres Stark aka Nico Richters

:D
Looks like a fuckin queer.
Welcome to Slovakia

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2010, 07:07:24 PM »
Link to said pics.

...never kept a link. I have the actual newspapers.

Think "Comic-book Guy" from the Simpsons... ha! I even have a full beard now (for another 2-seconds-onscreen/cutting-room-floor film role).

The Luke

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2010, 07:08:13 PM »

The Luke

So what is the SquadFather gimmick now? Many believe it's SusanFitness. Knows way too much of the whole DA/Alex23/Benz incident for a newbie and always very sympathetic and defending QuakerOats and Squad when their names comes up. Also, very pro Bob Chick -- which puts him/her in the minority.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2010, 07:09:12 PM »
Looks like a fuckin queer.

Which makes him perfect for you.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2010, 07:10:31 PM »
...never kept a link. I have the actual newspapers.

The Luke
Leave your parents basement and scan them, better yet, post up a current pic of you @ 5'5" and 220lbs. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2010, 07:10:43 PM »
How many pages will this one go do you reckon?
I say 22 pages by tomorrow night
U

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2010, 07:13:42 PM »
Logging off now guys...

It's 2 am here and I'm gonna finish listening to Max Keiser then snooze... hope Stark posts a pic; dude's like 220 with abs.

I suspect he'll post a pic of someone even smaller or just leave you guys to your speculation.

The Luke

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2010, 07:13:56 PM »
Sevastase is quite the owner.

How many tiny tits has he exposed now?
I dont like twinks.