Author Topic: Universal Healthcare - cheaper and now in the USA  (Read 59400 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Panhandlers REJOICE!!!!! healthcare reform is here and..
« Reply #175 on: March 22, 2010, 05:48:08 AM »
Well the one thing I will say about Ireland is that the doctors here will prioritise paying patients over freeloaders
An african had her baby in the doctor waiting area here about a year ago,I walked in,stated I am employed so had to pay 55euro to see a doctor but I got called in before the aids carrier (african and her child)
I felt good that day,granted it cost me 55euro to get blood work done

okami did you notice if they were lying dead when you left ?
175lbs by 31st July

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #176 on: March 22, 2010, 05:49:58 AM »
okami did you notice if they were lying dead when you left ?
No they werent,usually these cuunts are constantly in the doctors,cos they can for free

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: March 22, 2010, 05:52:17 AM »
No they werent,usually these cuunts are constantly in the doctors,cos they can for free

do they sell the big issue over there ?
175lbs by 31st July

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #178 on: March 22, 2010, 05:54:39 AM »
do they sell the big issue over there ?
Not the africans no,they dont work at all
Romanians sell the big issue though

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: March 22, 2010, 05:58:34 AM »
Not the africans no,they dont work at all
Romanians sell the big issue though

its mostly the romanians over here too - with a few junkies.  >:(

go west, where everything is free....
175lbs by 31st July

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2010, 06:00:03 AM »
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The USA is just catching up with the rest of the civilized world with their system. If we don't change it, it is going to drag the US economy into the shitter. Right now the health care system is mostly based on profiteerting by insurance companies and they are the ones lobbying to keep it the same.

American people can often be so fucking stupid about politics and economics. No offense. But most people just turn everything into a shit for brains liberal vs. conservative arguement instead of just using logic. While the rest of the world laughs at us and calls us "stupid Americans". It's unfortunate but true.

Wow you are dumber than a steaming pile of shit.
X

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Obama Healthcare Bill just officially passed
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2010, 08:34:55 AM »
amnesty is coming no matter what:

Bush, Mccain, Palin and Obama all supported it in 2008.

Nobody will stop that ball when it comes a rollin.  Republicans can blame obama, but anybody in charge would have pushed for that.  It's a problem with no solution, unfortunately.
yes but who wants us to pay for their health care 240?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #182 on: March 22, 2010, 09:15:51 AM »
"political junkies"

LMAO!!

240 its people like you and coach that are responsible for the state of our country.... live and die by the major news outlets...  spout off the same arguments the politicians give(arguments given to those politicians by their donors)...

so called political junkies with ZERO political principle, common sense, economic expertise, or any rational sense of how to govern...

fucking disgust me

What the fuck do you know about our country unless you've had a job a, lived on your own, paid taxes, raised or raising a family and lived life. You're part of the typical 20 year old MTV crowd who really has no clue. Tbombz, be honest....did you even vote?

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: March 22, 2010, 09:19:25 AM »
Californians will be the biggest recipient of the health care bill.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #184 on: March 22, 2010, 09:21:33 AM »
Yup. If people really want to know what's happening in the world then they need to read in depth books about history, politics, journalism, sociology etc. and actually do real studying. Watching news wil only make you dumber if you don't do actually studying to get a clear perspective on it.

There are very, very ,very few news sources that will give you a really deep look into things. It's so annoying seeing people STILL get into this left vs. right, conservative vs. liberal argueing. I would have thought that everything we saw during the Bush administration would have made people see beyond that.

I agree.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #185 on: March 22, 2010, 09:23:46 AM »
Californians will be the biggest recipient of the health care bill.

But how are going to pay for it? We're already bankrupt. It's going to be the states that are dyer straights that are going to get hit. Just look at the current states that have nationalized health care now, they are going broke or already broke.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #186 on: March 22, 2010, 09:26:16 AM »
What the fuck do you know about our country unless you've had a job a, lived on your own, paid taxes, raised or raising a family and lived life. You're part of the typical 20 year old MTV crowd who really has no clue. Tbombz, be honest....did you even vote?
 what does having a job, family, and kids have to do with anything? do i have to get a divorce multiple times as well?  ;)

Coach I was the lead congressional intern at the main district office at the age of 15, and was assisting on campaign strategy and helping out in the community on behalf of the congressman.

guess what coach, i was working for a republican  :D

yes im half your age, but ive forgotten more about political philosophy than you can imagine possible

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: March 22, 2010, 09:26:42 AM »
But how are going to pay for it? We're already bankrupt. It's going to be the states that are dyer straights that are going to get hit. Just look at the current states that have nationalized health care now, they are going broke or already broke.
I'm not too familiar with the funding details of the plan. I thought the healthcare is federally funded?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #188 on: March 22, 2010, 09:28:45 AM »
it would be CHEAPER for us to have COMPLETE UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE for every citizen.... than our current "system" is now...  check out the per capita health care costs in countries like france germany and canada. they spend a whole lot LESS money on BETTER coverage...    the pharmacuetical and health inisurance lobby control our policy, and apparantly your mind as well

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #189 on: March 22, 2010, 09:50:02 AM »

i as an american think that if u live in the land of opportunity and still are soo lazy that u want shit for free...then u r pathetic

coming from the rich kid that still lives with his "Mum" and dad.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #190 on: March 22, 2010, 09:58:36 AM »
I love how people consider Health care communist.

Yes... Stalin was out there trying to give people healthcare.

That's the big legacy of Old Red Star Joe there.
 ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #191 on: March 22, 2010, 10:03:57 AM »
I love how people consider Health care communist.

Yes... Stalin was out there trying to give people healthcare.

That's the big legacy of Old Red Star Joe there.

Do you really think it's just the health care? Just take a look and see what the government has taken over in the last year.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #192 on: March 22, 2010, 10:04:36 AM »
you're full of shit.  I work my ass off at two jobs, neither of which provide benefits because they don't have to.  i have to spend 400 a month for just my own coverage.  I am getting my MBA, I am a hardworking individual.  And guess what, anthem blue cross wants to increase my rates by 39%

thats criminal.  Aren't you indian anyway?

dont like the rate increase?  go somewhere else.  no one is forcing you to stay with anthem blue cross.
I dont like twinks.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #193 on: March 22, 2010, 10:08:35 AM »
Do you really think it's just the health care? Just take a look and see what the government has taken over in the last year.

They wouldn't have taken that shit over in the first place if the corporations hadn't fucked it all up.

Who's to blame?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #194 on: March 22, 2010, 10:23:02 AM »
They wouldn't have taken that shit over in the first place if the corporations hadn't fucked it all up.

Who's to blame?

Barney Frank?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #195 on: March 22, 2010, 10:27:51 AM »

Who's to blame?

The government does not have the constitutional rights to take over private business, GM, Chrysler as an example. Obama had no right to fire anyone whether they were doing a bad job or not.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #196 on: March 22, 2010, 10:28:41 AM »
Barney Frank fucked up GM and Chrysler?

Really?

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #197 on: March 22, 2010, 10:39:13 AM »
 what does having a job, family, and kids have to do with anything? do i have to get a divorce multiple times as well?  ;)

Coach I was the lead congressional intern at the main district office at the age of 15, and was assisting on campaign strategy and helping out in the community on behalf of the congressman.

yes im half your age, but ive forgotten more about political philosophy than you can imagine possible

Of course you did  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #198 on: March 22, 2010, 10:40:45 AM »
Barney Frank fucked up GM and Chrysler?

Really?

No...sorry should have clarified.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #199 on: March 22, 2010, 10:45:22 AM »

This is EXACTLY what I mean. You have no clue. Tbombz, what are your aspirations in life? serious question.