Author Topic: Congrats Mr. Obama  (Read 7836 times)

jetpower

• Getbig III
Re: Congrats Mr. Obama
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2010, 12:17:09 PM »
Well maybe if the people who were in charge of these entities didn't FUCK THEM UP ROYALLY the Gov't wouldn't have to step in.

And let's not forget that the banks and automakers ran to Capitol hill with their hat in their hand when they realized they were fucked.
The automakers who messed things up are Obama's friends (unions) not greedy CEO's.
The bankers were forced by the government to give the unsecured loans as, what you could all, an entitlement to those who would not normally be eligible for such loans.

It's wrong that in supposedly "the greatest country in the world"...people can't go to the doctor. I don't know exactly how this is going to impact me personally, I already have coverage.
If you don't know what the healthcare bills mean to you, don't get angry about it. And, before the healthcare bill, anyone could get treatment. I know two close friends (different cases) who had $12k and a $250k bills taken care of by the government and private charities because they could not afford to pay. So saying we need these massive bills is bull - obviously we need to fix pieces of healthcare, but not nationalize it (or take steps to nationalize it so it ends up like banks and autos).

But i think it's the rich, selfish assholes who would rather kill their mother than part with some money for the greater good that ruin this country. the reason poor people can't afford healthcare is that they are paid peanuts to do hard fucking jobs by rich fucks who have them by the balls. i have no problem with capitalism (other than it has bankrupted this country ;)) but what i really hate is greedy rich assholes who have no compassion for anyone and fucking lie, cheat and steal to get richer (see Wall street). These fucking reptiles have ruined this country and they should be killed.
Demonizing rich won't help the poor. The more someone is given the less they are driven to work for themselves. It's not a matter of being heartless, it's being wise. Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for life. Give a man a fish and don't teach him and you have a slave for life. Now that's a travesty. And, how these people use a positive ("help the poor") to trick you into actually making it worse for the poor (and better for them because they are the ones who want the poor to be slaves).

People like Coach can't see past their own nose.

His idea of "being an American" is holding on to your money with a death-grip before you might actually help someone less fortunate.

But's it's OK if they mow your lawn and clean your gutters for $6 dollars an hour (on the books, so the owners of the companies they work for can write them off  ;))

That's what a "Republican" is
Again, the "mowing your lawn" concept is more of what someone who gives "stuff" to the poor would support. Someone who taught the poor and didn't give them anything, is someone who would like those poor to be self-sufficient...start out mowing your lawn, while going to school, then end up running a business after having pulled themselves out of poverty by their bootstraps. Entitlements and handouts NEVER work and only enslave the recipients.

So, actually, the true and honest love for neighbor comes from those who DO NOT give handouts, make up new "rights", or grant entitlements.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2010, 12:45:32 PM »
Well maybe if the people who were in charge of these entities didn't FUCK THEM UP ROYALLY the Gov't wouldn't have to step in.

And let's not forget that the banks and automakers ran to Capitol hill with their hat in their hand when they realized they were fucked.

It's wrong that in supposedly "the greatest country in the world"...people can't go to the doctor. I don't know exactly how this is going to impact me personally, I already have coverage.

But i think it's the rich, selfish assholes who would rather kill their mother than part with some money for the greater good that ruin this country. the reason poor people can't afford healthcare is that they are paid peanuts to do hard fucking jobs by rich fucks who have them by the balls. i have no problem with capitalism (other than it has bankrupted this country ;)) but what i really hate is greedy rich assholes who have no compassion for anyone and fucking lie, cheat and steal to get richer (see Wall street). These fucking reptiles have ruined this country and they should be killed.

People like Coach can't see past their own nose.

His idea of "being an American" is holding on to your money with a death-grip before you might actually help someone less fortunate.

But's it's OK if they mow your lawn and clean your gutters for $6 dollars an hour (on the books, so the owners of the companies they work for can write them off  ;))

That's what a "Republican" is

Greg is absolutely right, I totally agree...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2010, 01:30:01 PM »
You lied your way into the White House, you haven't had one successful policy and now you have lied, bribed and threatened people who have opposed you into voting for this farce and to top it....you have made people that much lazier. Hope you're happy you have totally screwed our kids.

Now kindly go fuck yourself and have YOUR health care system help pull it out!
i think we're heading for a revolution, or a civil war. the crap we're doing now ainta workin.
F

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2010, 02:09:10 PM »
jetpower is on the money.

Mons Venus

« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2010, 02:23:13 PM »
You lied your way into the White House, you haven't had one successful policy and now you have lied, bribed and threatened people who have opposed you into voting for this farce and to top it....you have made people that much lazier. Hope you're happy you have totally screwed our kids.

Now kindly go fuck yourself and have YOUR health care system help pull it out!

Looks like your Bill Clinton vote carried over.  ;D BTW..how r your 5 previous wives?