Author Topic: Six illegal aliens arrested for Gang rape (Let's get to work on that Amnesty!)  (Read 2691 times)

newmom

I definitely wouldn't treat them like American citizens, like Holder, etc. are doing. 

Beach I just thought of this..Do you have a daughter or neice, if so, if you were this girl's parents would you feel the same way to deport them..I know I have to think about it if it were my daughter

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Beach I just thought of this..Do you have a daughter or neice, if so, if you were this girl's parents would you feel the same way to deport them..I know I have to think about it if it were my daughter

Yes I do.  If it involved my family, I'd still deport them.  After I broke their legs, castrated them, beat the crap out of them . . . and then gave them a Bible study.   :)

Seriously, we should send them home only if their country agreed to prosecute them and the laws/punishment were comparable.  

Good question though . . . .  :-\

newmom

hmmm like your answers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
hmmm like your answers

I have zero tolerance for illegal aliens and those who employ them. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Six illegal aliens arrested for Maryland gang rape (Let's get to work on that Amnesty next!)

Once in the car, she found several other men already in the vehicle. Instead of taking her to her home in Va., he drove her to his own residence which he shared with more than 12 other illegal aliens.

According to investigators, the men forced her inside and proceeded to rape and sodomize her for several hours.

Sometime before 5:30 a.m., the woman managed to escape the residence, and ran to a nearby home for assistance. Deputies from the Charles County Sheriff’s Office responded and the woman was taken to Civista Medial Center for treatment.

Deputies immediately went to the location of the reported rape, and found many of the alleged attackers. However, detectives are still looking for additional suspects who fled the residence that morning.

http://www.examiner.com/x-35821-Immigration-Reform-Examiner~y2010m3d19-Six-illegal-aliens-arrested-for-Maryland-gang-rape
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ______________

Now with health care out of the way- we can focus on getting Amnesty for these poor people! They deserve it! Diversity makes us strong.
Was she a Latina? Chances are she was.

newmom

what does it matter what race she is

Helena

• Getbig II
  • Hand Basket
Was she a Latina? Chances are she was.

Add stupid and at least half drunk.
She didn't see all those people in the car ? yeah right
This is what gives women a bad name , poor judgement , lack of self worth , and not able to find a damn thing to do constructive.

Yes , deport the illegals and who cares if their government does a damned thing to them when they get back ?
They came from dirt let them go back to dirt.

And people should start wising up and look at everyone involved instead of just seeing A victim , the chick was most likely lonely looking for attention and thought she got lucky.
She isn't free from blame , play with fire you get burnt.
GB

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Add stupid and at least half drunk.
She didn't see all those people in the car ? yeah right
This is what gives women a bad name , poor judgement , lack of self worth , and not able to find a damn thing to do constructive.

Yes , deport the illegals and who cares if their government does a damned thing to them when they get back ?
They came from dirt let them go back to dirt.

And people should start wising up and look at everyone involved instead of just seeing A victim , the chick was most likely lonely looking for attention and thought she got lucky.
She isn't free from blame , play with fire you get burnt.

I wonder if those savages can use that as a defense in court. 

Helena

• Getbig II
  • Hand Basket
I wonder if those savages can use that as a defense in court. 

Detectives from the Special Victims Unit said that the woman met one of the men the night before, at an Alexandria, Va. nightclub. The man offered to drive her home, and she accepted.

Once in the car, she found several other men already in the vehicle

I didn't say they deserve a trial , just deport them and all the illegals here too .
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you don't get in a car with more than one stranger after drinking . She had the chance to not go .
GB

Hereford

• Getbig V
Kind of like trying to feel sorry for the gal Kobe Bryant raped...

You gotta wonder what she expected was going to happen when one is drinking heavily and being in a hottub full of drunk negros...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Kind of like trying to feel sorry for the gal Kobe Bryant raped...

You gotta wonder what she expected was going to happen when one is drinking heavily and being in a hottub full of drunk negros...

Kobe Bryant did not rape Kate Faber. 

What hot tub?  It was one-on-one in his hotel room, about 45 minutes after he met her. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
What gets me, is when "they" act like it's wrong to call these people criminals.  Every single illegal is a criminal...
S

Hereford

• Getbig V
Kobe Bryant did not rape Kate Faber. 

What hot tub?  It was one-on-one in his hotel room, about 45 minutes after he met her. 

The whole thing started out in a hot tub at some resort out in Eagle County. It went to the hotel room (i.e., downhill) after that.

Funny thing is that I had a class with that chick around that time. lol.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
The whole thing started out in a hot tub at some resort out in Eagle County. It went to the hotel room (i.e., downhill) after that.

Funny thing is that I had a class with that chick around that time. lol.

Nah.  It started with her coming to his hotel room about 45 minutes after meeting him, after having sex with another dude probably earlier that day, followed by sex with Kobe, followed by sex with the "outcry witness."  That's why she showed up at the hospital with "DNA" from three different guys. 

I followed this thing very closely.  Had a lot invested as a lifelong Laker fan.   :)