Author Topic: More important to you ....Bodybuild vs Ancient Aliens  (Read 1574 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
More important to you ....Bodybuild vs Ancient Aliens
« on: January 12, 2012, 03:02:25 PM »
in your daily life what do you focus more on Bodybuild or ancient aliens

are you not satisfied with non enough training routines and smallove periodization programs to produces maximus gaynes would you like to discuss deeper with your bodybuild brothers that they should eat more chicken than fish of vice versus? What about how hard to diet and live sacrificing calories to stay shredded? How to be extremly positive on your 15th cup of coffe while consuming only 2 chicken breasts and a hugfuckgumus salad to curb hunger pins?
A

MikMaq

Re: More important to you ....Bodybuild vs Ancient Aliens
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 03:06:34 PM »
I'm most interested in how the ancient aliens taught us to lift things. Just look at this ancient piece of equipment no human could never come up with such device, cleary the ancients have taught us well.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 03:09:45 PM »
I'm most interested in how the ancient aliens taught us to lift things. Just look at this ancient piece of equipment no human could never come up with such device, cleary the ancients have taught us well.

interesting all that his is really pressing is his bodyweight
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 03:16:08 PM »

If one developed powerful enough legs you could press very hard on this device and shoot yourself out the side at light speeds and perhaps communicate with alien visitors  :o

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 03:28:33 PM »
Ancient Aliens are in fact fallen angels.
Update your facts Johnny.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 03:31:27 PM »
in your daily life what do you focus more on Bodybuild or ancient aliens

are you not satisfied with non enough training routines and smallove periodization programs to produces maximus gaynes would you like to discuss deeper with your bodybuild brothers that they should eat more chicken than fish of vice versus? What about how hard to diet and live sacrificing calories to stay shredded? How to be extremly positive on your 15th cup of coffe while consuming only 2 chicken breasts and a hugfuckgumus salad to curb hunger pins?

hahaha you crack me up....crazy bastard  ;D

chess315

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 11:35:43 PM »
god damn I'm glad someone finally brought up these ancient aliens.

They say the built landing strips as evidence? If you achieve interstellar travel you dont need a fucking landing strip and wheels

they built pyramids? It takes years possibly centuries to travel to are closest possible intelligent neighbor "gee guys lets drive 50 yrs and build a fucking pyramid sound fun"?

better yet lets go take a bunch of creatures that aren't as smart as us and make them build status of us?

They the have artifacts that look like airplanes and helicopters? If you come from another fucking galaxy it damn sure isnt in a helicopter or 747 come one have some damn sense.

If aliens came here it would only be to rape and pillage or get drunk. Thats the only thing worth traveling for ask the vikings

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2012, 12:09:16 AM »
interesting all that his is really pressing is his bodyweight

yes, all we have to do is try mimic that exact movement standing on the floor

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2012, 12:21:56 AM »
I've got one of these in my home gym.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

jubaredondo

• Getbig II
  • Om Namah Shivaya
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2012, 01:21:15 AM »
i took a break in training for a wihle. Interestingly my favourites books i'm reading are about ancient cultures of the world, main babylonic/acadiam and sumerians. I think these atheisthead trolls around the internet are clogging our history in the solar system, making those matters of our origins a slapsticky comedy. You know, so many knowledge is lost when man becomes increasingly less spiritual.
A half-truth is more dangerous than a lie, see what happened to religion at all...  :-\   
Team South Americana

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 04:02:02 AM »
Ancient Aliens are in fact fallen angels.
Update your facts Johnny.

so god (aka gh15) is an ancient alien? I heard that Kissinger is...