Author Topic: new DENNIS WOLF PICS!! Back on track??  (Read 13620 times)

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
Re: new DENNIS WOLF PICS!! Back on track??
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2010, 04:31:21 AM »
seems to still have that flattened out look iun the front when  hitting certain poses.
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2010, 04:58:13 AM »
Taken from the bodybuilding lookalikes thread. Pure genius!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2010, 11:18:16 AM »
seems to still have that flattened out look iun the front when  hitting certain poses.
He's guest posing for Christ sake!!!!!! >:(     He on't look like that when he's the runner up to Jay this September!
((-::

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2010, 11:26:55 AM »
He's guest posing for Christ sake!!!!!! >:(     He on't look like that when he's the runner up to Jay this September!

After his abysmal placing in 2009 one would expect DW to pull out all the stops and just shut people up. He should look massive, full, hard and relatively tight about 6 weeks out. Instead he has made no visible size gains or improvements, his skin looks very very thick, he holds a tremendous amount of water and he carries a lot of fat in his glutes and hammies. His ab region is devoid of abdominal muscles and covered with lumbs. Bottom line... no one is impressed.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2010, 04:22:53 PM »
After his abysmal placing in 2009 one would expect DW to pull out all the stops and just shut people up. He should look massive, full, hard and relatively tight about 6 weeks out. Instead he has made no visible size gains or improvements, his skin looks very very thick, he holds a tremendous amount of water and he carries a lot of fat in his glutes and hammies. His ab region is devoid of abdominal muscles and covered with lumbs. Bottom line... no one is impressed.
Jay looked the same last year at the JR Cal months before the O. Anyone who thinks Dennis is finnished   just hates Dennis or expected more   but he is a pro at what he does...he had one or 2 bad showings under someones guidence...but I am confident he will look like a monster next Sept. after winning   I SAID WINNING IN NY!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2010, 04:25:20 PM »
Jay looked the same last year at the JR Cal months before the O. Anyone who thinks Dennis is finnished   just hates Dennis or expected more   but he is a pro at what he does...he had one or 2 bad showings under someones guidence...but I am confident he will look like a monster next Sept. after winning   I SAID WINNING IN NY!!!!
Yep Dennis wins the NY Pro this year.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2010, 04:43:42 PM »
this guy is done. All the hype in the beginning was to some extent justified, after all it is not often a "large Aryan bastard" shows up with  a small waist and good lines, in a sport whose fans, specially the "special ones", but also the common garden variety getbigger,  really prefer white meat.

However, from my experience observing this sport for many years if ur hype imploded for 2 years there is little (never say never) of coming back, because if something great was to happen, it would have already happened- chad scapegoating withstanding

so lets wait for the next large aryan bastard who does not look like a kitchen appliance

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2010, 04:47:45 PM »
i love this site-
just noticed that in my previous post  "a r y a n" became automatically replaced with "c a u c a s i a n"

i really don't know what to think of this- i mean u cant even make fun of "a r y a n s" anymore in this site

probably some a r y a n will delete this post prety soon, or maybe some j e w person

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2010, 07:16:42 PM »
this guy is done. All the hype in the beginning was to some extent justified, after all it is not often a "large Caucasian bastard" shows up with  a small waist and good lines, in a sport whose fans, specially the "special ones", but also the common garden variety getbigger,  really prefer white meat.

However, from my experience observing this sport for many years if ur hype imploded for 2 years there is little (never say never) of coming back, because if something great was to happen, it would have already happened- chad scapegoating withstanding

so lets wait for the next large Caucasian bastard who does not look like a kitchen appliance
Well in THAT CASE  Jay is Bird!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2010, 07:24:48 PM »
All the Haters need to get their eyes checked...he looks very good. and he has a great structure

Like someone else said...he was off at the "O" but he still was better than half the guys onstage IMO.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2010, 07:29:57 PM »
apart from abd region which is beyond repair, and the shitty back we all agree on, I would even ask where are the pecs compared to past? and worse, what will he look like after the day before bug that seems to permanently affect him.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2010, 07:46:32 PM »
Er ist tot.
I hate the State.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2010, 07:48:24 PM »
Taken from the bodybuilding lookalikes thread. Pure genius!

So, can somebody please tell me....

WHAT ARE THESE BUMPS BODYBUILDERS GET ON THEIR MUSCLES???

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2010, 07:50:01 PM »
So, can somebody please tell me....

WHAT ARE THESE BUMPS BODYBUILDERS GET ON THEIR MUSCLES???
Skin infection.   AKA rash

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2010, 07:54:05 PM »
Skin infection.   AKA rash

From what? Shaving body hair? Side effect of drugs?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2010, 07:54:11 PM »
If only he'd been better known in 2007 when he placed 5th behind shitty Ronnie, he would have gotten it...

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2010, 07:58:44 PM »

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2010, 05:47:24 AM »
All the Haters need to get their eyes checked...he looks very good. and he has a great structure

Like someone else said...he was off at the "O" but he still was better than half the guys onstage IMO.

are you kidding me? he made no improvements... he is super soft with extra thick skin. his glutes hold a ton of fat and so do his hams.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2010, 05:52:09 AM »
Er ist tot.

You're quite tot yourself.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2010, 06:16:59 AM »
Dennis Puss Body Wolf

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2010, 07:57:27 AM »
wolf will win...

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2010, 10:42:10 AM »
haahh how did I miss that. Epic schmoe.

lol.....the lady in the black dress on the right is thinking what would she do with cutler in bed while the guy sitting down in the back is thinking that Cutler would be too much man for him to handle
Get Big, or Die Trying

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2010, 11:41:39 AM »
From what? Shaving body hair? Side effect of drugs?
Could be from shaving   or using NAIR (or the German version in case he doesn't have PX privileges) nat bites, anything  but yea  it could have something to do with any type of RX interaction. Just because he's a freak doesn't mean his bumbs are roid related. Ask him.  My co-worker has the worst case of gyno and its obvious he has no idea what roids are!

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.