Author Topic: Complete Hotness! Forget Mylessa Ford, it's Ajia Nicole!!!  (Read 11961 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Complete Hotness! Forget Mylessa Ford, it's Ajia Nicole!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2010, 06:17:47 PM »
I'll take Halle over her ANYTIME!

When the makeup comes off, both her and Halle are about equal. Remember my Snow White thread? As long as a woman has a good structural (symmetrical) base... You can make it into anything...including Jasmine from Aladin.

Redmeat, this chick is not fat at all.. She is in shape, has a flat stomach. Fat means she has rolls on hef stomach, rolls on her back, and thighs that resemble fat sausages when cooked.

As farcas black men's taste in white women, sadly I agree.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2010, 06:21:13 PM »
mylessa strikes me as a "Video girl" though

that doesn't make her any less hot btw- just less attainable to anyone who doesn't have a record deal

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2010, 06:26:16 PM »
mylessa strikes me as a "Video girl" though

that doesn't make her any less hot btw- just less attainable to anyone who doesn't have a record deal
Or a NFL/NBA contract....but the one reason why Cassanova was able to sleep with so many women was one thing, "Just listen", it can if applied properly in the right circumstance, trump even money. I'm just looking for the circumstance, plus I don't like to listen ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2010, 06:37:00 PM »
Or a NFL/NBA contract....but the one reason why Cassanova was able to sleep with so many women was one thing, "Just listen", it can if applied properly in the right circumstance, trump even money. I'm just looking for the circumstance, plus I don't like to listen ;D

all this back n forth stuff and she aint even from maryland  >:( .  and that's the gospel.

;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2010, 06:38:27 PM »
start a damn maryland woman thread.  that's what i say.

&feature=fvst

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2010, 06:41:56 PM »
all this back n forth stuff and she aint even from maryland  >:( .  and that's the gospel.

;D
Nicole and Boris were on a DC (really MD) radio station hosting a whole week of Love Talk and Slow Jams, where they commented on various Love/Relationship topics.

G, I really like Christina Milian, even more so since she is from Waldorf, Maryland. But she is with Dream now. :'(

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2010, 06:47:20 PM »
Nicole and Boris were on a DC (really MD) radio station hosting a whole week of Love Talk and Slow Jams, where they commented on various Love/Relationship topics.

G, I really like Christina Milian, even more so since she is from Waldorf, Maryland. But she is with Dream now. :'(

Cuban desires you are having i see young padawan.  Maybe you should have hooked up with her...cause i dont know what she was thinking with that hat twist to the side clown she is marrying.  Did she already cause me and sis's are mad at her? 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2010, 07:19:06 PM »
Melissa ford ten times over her no contest
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2010, 07:23:54 PM »
Cuban desires you are having i see young padawan.  Maybe you should have hooked up with her...cause i dont know what she was thinking with that hat twist to the side clown she is marrying.  Did she already cause me and sis's are mad at her? 
the dude she is with, Dream, writes a lot of songs, he does have some albums, but he makes a ton of money writing for other artists. But, he is stupid, because he doesn't want a pre-nup.

Mes, Mylessa Ford is fine, but again the wonders of makeup and a good base to play with.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2010, 08:09:50 PM »
the dude she is with, Dream, writes a lot of songs, he does have some albums, but he makes a ton of money writing for other artists. But, he is stupid, because he doesn't want a pre-nup.

Mes, Mylessa Ford is fine, but again the wonders of makeup and a good base to play with.

dont know, smell clown in this one.  anyway...since mr obama has made it possible to forward some us dollars to cuba...she can take her 50% after the divorce and forward to family in Camaguey.

eva still lookin since she couldnt get denzel

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2010, 12:59:46 AM »

Mellissa's body look a zillion times better
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2010, 01:02:49 AM »
I see nothing special bout this chick ... Just looks like another mix raced chick to me for me it takes more than that to qualify as pure hotness
choice is an illusion

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2010, 01:30:21 AM »
I see nothing special bout this chick ... Just looks like another mix raced blk chick to me for me it takes more than that to qualify as pure hotness

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2010, 02:27:24 AM »
Not black one drop of another race u aren't black
choice is an illusion

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2010, 02:44:33 AM »
looks like a shemale

agreed.

looks like a stinky stained hole and teeth that enables her to eat apples through picket fences.

some of you gfuys dont have a clue do you?

8.5 or 9 out of ten...?!..wtf?!.....you've got nowhere to go from there lads...

she's mid pack at best.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2010, 05:10:28 AM »
Not black one drop of another race u aren't black
Unfortunately Mes, over here one drop of anything else and if look it, you are black, and one drop of black as well. We pretty much are all mixed here. Unless you are straight off the plane from Africa. You are Jamaican, correct?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2010, 05:36:01 AM »
That girl isn't black sorry about time we started drawing lines Obama isn't black neither is Halle they are mixed raced
choice is an illusion

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2010, 05:46:46 AM »
meso...u on crack r BSing which is most likely.

why dont u come down here n tell these rednecks that lolo isnt blk?  u mad at brown people for steping up but it's your folks with this s@@t.  ;D

ps i know u amour me chaos.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2010, 07:21:50 AM »
OK chick with the usual ass disproportionate to the body that Parker likes.

At least let 'em be fine before you start sweating.

!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2010, 07:34:14 AM »
OK chick with the usual ass disproportionate to the body that Parker likes.

At least let 'em be fine before you start sweating.

Yep, she is fine as well. Benny, you know by my posts, I either like the booty big or the boobs big, or both. I like this girl's facial features, that is the real draw for me on her. She has a "come hither" look to her.

Mes, that is the line drawn--in America. Both my parents are black, my mom is lighter than the chick that I started this thread with, my dad is your complexion. Both have "black" parents. What I think you mean is African black, just straight up African, if by those measures, then Tyson Beckford is not "black", because he has some Chinese in him... And he's one of your Jamaican countryman.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2010, 07:49:42 AM »
You misunderstand I have nothing agains mixed people my woman is mixed I just think like this
which is out of the box Halle is half White half black yes why is she then black and not White ??? Think outside of the box she is mixed race not fully black not fully White remember when tiger said he wasn't black black America had a melt down as if to say how dare he  but he is right he is mixed race white people didn't have a problem with sayin that or the oriental part ... Think outside the box fight the mental conditioning.   Anyway back to the topic melissa ford looks a zillion times better 
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2010, 07:57:23 AM »
You misunderstand I have nothing agains mixed people my woman is mixed I just think like this
which is out of the box Halle is half White half black yes why is she then black and not White ??? Think outside of the box she is mixed race not fully black not fully White remember when tiger said he wasn't black black America had a melt down as if to say how dare he  but he is right he is mixed race white people didn't have a problem with sayin that or the oriental part ... Think outside the box fight the mental conditioning.   Anyway back to the topic melissa ford looks a zillion times better 
She is black, because that is what she looks like. As have millions before her. Xica Da Silva was a mulatta slave in Brazil---she was half white, but still a slave.

Sally Hemmings was Thomas Jefferson's wife half sister, but she was still a black slave.
I guess it is the social construct, plus having the "color", once you have it, you are not "one of the ones in power", the people who implemented the social construct are the ones who are in power, and they determined that if you are not "them", then you are "other"...plus black tend to be more accepting.

As far as Mylessa Ford, she gets marked down for having breast implants, but I agree her body is slamming.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2010, 09:01:19 AM »
Mellissa all the way implants or not the bodyshape is impeccable
choice is an illusion

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2010, 12:11:52 PM »
hahahah.....that's a big ass right here

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2010, 07:57:10 AM »
Washington DC, baby! This chick is hot!! The first vid is stills, the second vid is live photoshoot. Check those Assests!!

live photoshoot

lovely Arse. is she the next Video Vixen?
Get Big, or Die Trying