Author Topic: The Greatest Arnold Classic Winner ever  (Read 35269 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: The Greatest Arnold Classic Winner ever
« Reply #350 on: April 02, 2010, 01:40:25 AM »
brah, I already proved you wrong several times. I don't feel like repeating myself. Meanwhile, you keep avoiding my questions ;)

I'm still waiting to hear what makes you right and all the experts wrong who have seen them live and say 01 ASC Ronnie is better.

All you do is repeat yourself and try to mimic me and not verbatim either  ;D I never avoided any of your questions and in fact I'm still waiting for you to respond when stifled you have a bad habit of just ignoring my posts typical when you get in over your head

I'm still waiting to hear what makes your poll right and others wrong , still waiting for proof 2003 was his best , I'm still waiting for the proof balance & proportion are the same , I'm still waiting for the proof that Ronnie was better conditioned than Dorian , I'm still waiting for proof that Ronnie carried more muscular bulk than Dorian by weighing considerably lighter , in fact I'm still waiting for you to prove most of your claims and have been for a very long time  ;)

I'm also still waiting to hear what makes you right and Ronnie Coleman , Dorian Yates , Peter McGough , Lee Preist , Bev Francis , Markus Rhul , Samir Bannout , Ernie Taylor , Julian Schmidt , Bob Chick , Kris Gethin , Jim Rockell and many others experts who were their live and in person are wrong and you are right 

tik tok , tik tok , tik tok  ;)

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #351 on: April 02, 2010, 02:17:28 AM »
Flex.. ;)

beefcakeblake

• Getbig II
  • There is no Bathroom aggh(arnold voice)
« Reply #352 on: April 02, 2010, 11:13:38 AM »
brah, I already proved you wrong several times. I don't feel like repeating myself. Meanwhile, you keep avoiding my questions ;)

I'm still waiting to hear what makes you right and all the experts wrong who have seen them live and say 01 ASC Ronnie is better.

man neo remindes me of a little kid, he tends to argue in absolute, which is pretty annoying. :-*
Cool Beats

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: April 02, 2010, 12:37:54 PM »
man neo remindes me of a little kid, he tends to argue in absolute, which is pretty annoying. :-*

He has the mentatlity of a little child too , in fact he the size of a child  ;D

he tries so hard to sound intelligent but fails there too , he's an angry little guy give him a break  :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: April 02, 2010, 01:08:11 PM »
NeoSeminole how does it feel constantly being wrong dumbass ?  ;)

Flex magazine August 1997

Peter McGough on the famous Kevin Horton precontest black & whites of Dorian at 269lbs

I was present when those shots were taken and it was the most stunning unveiling of a physique these peepers had seen since my intial view of

SERGIO OLIVA at the 1971 NABBA Mr Universe. that day , Dorian's physique blew my - if not his own -socks off.

Peter McGough

He was 269 pounds of rock-hard shapely (yes, shapely) head-to-toe muscle. I had never seen anything like it. It was simply the best physique I had ever seen up to that point.

Peter McGough Ironage
June 06 , 2003

The later photos were taken in his gym about seven weeks before the 1993 Olympia. He'd just finished a chest workout and he weighed 269

pounds. If I had to rate my most memorable bodybuilding moment the sight of Dorian that day would be neck-and-neck with the first time I saw

Sergio. He hit the first shot, double biceps, and I walked up to him and said, "Don't worry Dorian. You have plenty of time to fix this. All is not

lost."
I told him he could walk on to the Olympia stage in that condition weighing 269 pounds, untanned, with his socks on and still win.

Neo you're desperate to prove me wrong because I constantly prove you wrong and you made the fatal mistake of not doing the research , now you just gave me another chance to show everyone how fucking stupid you are  ;D

lmfao thought you were onto something and as usual you have nothing fore me  ;)

beefcakeblake

• Getbig II
« Reply #355 on: April 02, 2010, 04:20:33 PM »

Peter McGough on the famous Kevin Horton precontest black & whites of Dorian at 269lbs

I was present when those shots were taken and it was the most stunning unveiling of a physique these peepers had seen since my intial view of

SERGIO OLIVA at the 1971 NABBA Mr Universe. that day , Dorian's physique blew my - if not his own -socks off.

Peter McGough

He was 269 pounds of rock-hard shapely (yes, shapely) head-to-toe muscle. I had never seen anything like it. It was simply the best physique I had ever seen up to that point.

Peter McGough Ironage
June 06 , 2003

The later photos were taken in his gym about seven weeks before the 1993 Olympia. He'd just finished a chest workout and he weighed 269

pounds. If I had to rate my most memorable bodybuilding moment the sight of Dorian that day would be neck-and-neck with the first time I saw

Sergio. He hit the first shot, double biceps, and I walked up to him and said, "Don't worry Dorian. You have plenty of time to fix this. All is not

lost."
I told him he could walk on to the Olympia stage in that condition weighing 269 pounds, untanned, with his socks on and still win.

Neo you're desperate to prove me wrong because I constantly prove you wrong and you made the fatal mistake of not doing the research , now you just gave me another chance to show everyone how fucking stupid you are  ;D

neo= proved wrong , he was arguing for like the last 2 pages about this and he just got smacked.
Cool Beats

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #356 on: April 02, 2010, 05:40:13 PM »

Peter McGough

Peter McGough Ironage
June 06 , 2003

lost."

Yeah....but what makes this the definitive, unimpeachable statement that you present it as ?

It's a quote from an English writer about his acknowledged friend in a fucking BBing rag...what makes it law...seriously?

Those magazines are 100% hyperbole from cover to cover...to take it literally is ludicrous. and this goes for ALL "quotes"  ::)  pro or con.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #357 on: April 02, 2010, 05:49:55 PM »
Yeah....but what makes this the definitive, unimpeachable statement that you present it as ?

It's a quote from an English writer about his acknowledged friend in a fucking BBing rag...what makes it law...seriously?

Those magazines are 100% hyperbole from cover to cover...to take it literally is ludicrous. and this goes for ALL "quotes"  ::)  pro or con.
Nah, you missed there argument Groink. Neo said that Mcgough wasnt present when those photos were taken, and was calling ND a lier, so ND is showing him the proof that Mcough was there.
So much Drama in teh GETBIG.  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #358 on: April 02, 2010, 05:55:30 PM »
Nah, you missed there argument Groink. Neo said that Mcgough wasnt present when those photos were taken, and was calling ND a lier, so ND is showing him the proof that Mcough was there.
So much Drama in teh GETBIG.  ;D

It's irrelevant to me dude.

My point is they are sensationalized rags for kids.

It's like  Entertainment Weekly calling every other movie that comes out "The Best Movie Of The Year!!!!"  ::) ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #359 on: April 02, 2010, 05:57:37 PM »
Meh. I think its all irrelevent, because everyone has there opinion. Hulkster just pisses me off cause he tries to tout his opinion as fact. All the others tho, meh.

beefcakeblake

• Getbig II
« Reply #360 on: April 02, 2010, 06:48:53 PM »
Meh. I think its all irrelevent, because everyone has there opinion. Hulkster just pisses me off cause he tries to tout his opinion as fact. All the others tho, meh.

yeah i'm new here and everytime i read one of his posts it sickens me, because he's such a biased douche monster

Cool Beats

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #361 on: April 02, 2010, 11:22:43 PM »
lol @ ND reading the Truce thread and posting his response in here to preserve his claim that he "doesn't post in there anymore" ;D

it's so easy to ruffle your feathers

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: April 02, 2010, 11:38:01 PM »
lol @ ND reading the Truce thread and posting his response in here to preserve his claim that he "doesn't post in there anymore" ;D

it's so easy to ruffle your feathers

Very poor attempt at deflection because you're owned  ;)

how does it feel always being wrong Neo? must suck  :D

beefcakeblake

• Getbig II
« Reply #363 on: April 02, 2010, 11:54:28 PM »
Very poor attempt at deflection because you're owned  ;)

how does it feel always being wrong Neo? must suck  :D

lmao hahahah smack
Cool Beats

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #364 on: April 03, 2010, 06:40:44 AM »
Very poor attempt at deflection because you're owned

deflection? lol. Says the guy who got owned by yours truly and kept accusing me of not sticking to the thread topic ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: April 03, 2010, 07:08:08 AM »
deflection? lol. Says the guy who got owned by yours truly and kept accusing me of not sticking to the thread topic ;D

Oh now you want to stick to the topic when I exposed your bullshit , gotcha  ;) you get beat over the head for following me into another thread , you beat over the head with with a tore apart your ' argument ' and the final nail in the coffin was this pathetic attempt to call me a liar , as usual you think you struck gold and you have nothing

you're to desperate to prove me wrong and you always fail , nothing new  ;) run along now puppy before I rub your nose in your shit again  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #366 on: April 03, 2010, 07:21:04 AM »
ND knocking out contenders on a consistent basis.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #367 on: April 03, 2010, 07:38:16 AM »
Oh now you want to stick to the topic when I exposed your bullshit , gotcha  you get beat over the head for following me into another thread , you beat over the head with with a tore apart your ' argument ' and the final nail in the coffin was this pathetic attempt to call me a liar , as usual you think you struck gold and you have nothing

brah, I couldn't care less which topic you want to talk about. I come here for entertainment unlike you, who clearly comes here to satiate his inferiority complex. Just compare our number of posts on Dorian vs Ronnie ;) All I'm saying is don't be a fag who thinks it's ok to be a hypocrite but the rules of fairness apply to everyone else. Pick a subject and stick to it. However, don't cry after I deliver a verbal beat-down on your flower boy ass.

you're to desperate to prove me wrong and you always fail , nothing new

lol, huh? I just copied and posted a quote from Dorian and Peter McGough who both said Peter only saw the pics. The only one who is desperate is you for taking the time to read the Truce thread (which you claim you gave up on), save a screencap, upload it to Getbig, and make a post about it ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: April 03, 2010, 09:31:22 AM »
brah, I couldn't care less which topic you want to talk about. I come here for entertainment unlike you, who clearly comes here to satiate his inferiority complex. Just compare our number of posts on Dorian vs Ronnie ;) All I'm saying is don't be a fag who thinks it's ok to be a hypocrite but the rules of fairness apply to everyone else. Pick a subject and stick to it. However, don't cry after I deliver a verbal beat-down on your flower boy ass.

lol, huh? I just copied and posted a quote from Dorian and Peter McGough who both said Peter only saw the pics. The only one who is desperate is you for taking the time to read the Truce thread (which you claim you gave up on), save a screencap, upload it to Getbig, and make a post about it ;)

pathetic attempt at damage control

still trying to save face lol it's not working the more you try and down play it the more it shows how butt-hurt you are , you made a claim that I lied because you're desperate to try and equal the score and you as usual fell flat on your face because you didn't know what you were talking about. you threw caution to the wind because you thought you finally caught me lol another Neo backfire  ;)

I'll accept your apology when you're man enough to give it  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: April 03, 2010, 09:35:48 AM »
ND knocking out contenders on a consistent basis.

;D 

beefcakeblake

• Getbig II
« Reply #370 on: April 03, 2010, 10:08:46 AM »
Flex.. ;)

lets all agree that ronnie couldn't of even touched this, the detail and shape would blow ron away.

Cool Beats

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #371 on: April 03, 2010, 10:26:30 AM »

comparable leaness, but flex never had mass like this:

beefcakeblake

• Getbig II
« Reply #372 on: April 03, 2010, 10:32:21 AM »

comparable leaness, but flex never had mass like this:

what contest is that from his back looks smaller then usual.
Cool Beats

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: April 03, 2010, 11:15:45 AM »
what contest is that from his back looks smaller then usual.

It is I think that's from 2001

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #374 on: April 03, 2010, 11:42:17 AM »
pathetic attempt at damage control

come at bro  ლ(╹◡╹ლ)