Author Topic: Terrible Synthol use  (Read 12408 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Terrible Synthol use
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2010, 04:06:43 AM »
Can't believe you forgot this douche.

would be interesting to know what the story was with Ernie Taylors tris. Just oil, or scar tissue build-up as well, implants too maybe...

Anyone know the real deal there?

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: Terrible Synthol use
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 05:25:39 AM »
why?

think out of the box (forgive overly used expression, but useful here)

you have two types of "muscle" sizes that can only be attained via "drug" intake , in different forms albeit

Now obviously the guy taking test, slin, HGH etc, goes to the gym and lifts some weights. The synthol guy also goes but does not take the other supps and does not train or diet as hard.

but a true natural (like me) can go to the gym and lift with 5 times more intensity than the drugged up guy and get nowhere the same results. Have u seen the male pros training- the intensity , even weights after a while are  a joke. I see fbbs training and they lift half my poundages and have  more muscle than me and most natural men-

In a weird way -if u dont discount it right away out of digust but actually take sometime to think it over- the all synthol guys are in a way, more genuine.

Now i dont expect u to agree with me but make a small effort to see where i am coming from anyway

How long have you been training? I used to train as heavy as a could to failure which would look more intense than what i do now, which is medium weights, failure, slow movements. Probably doesn't look like much to others but i feel everything on very few sets. Go to failure, lighter weights, slower movements, whatever, after a number of years you feel everything anyway and i'm sure that's what the pro's are doing.