Author Topic: ObamaCare creates a "READY RESERVE CORPS" - SECTION 430.  (Read 4751 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: ObamaCare creates a "READY RESERVE CORPS" - SECTION 430.
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2010, 10:04:50 AM »
No, the government is better at creating dependency.  That has been proven many times over with many different programs.  The private sector is not only represented be large corporations.  The private sector includes the people that voluntarily give to charities and help people out of their own pocket and generosity.  You are sadly mistaken if you think that the government can give healthcare cheaper than health insurance companies.  It is just as costly to cover them under a government system as a private company.  Please don't try to turn this into an insurance debate as that is not the subject of this thread, this thread was about the dependency of people on the government.  The government will not stop spending, and we don't need tax increases...our representatives simply need to stop the spending period.  The government will never be able to duplicate the ability of the people to take care of themselves or of people helping other people. This idea that some person can tell me what is best for me fis a slap in the face to every self governming American.  That is why I am a bg believer in taking care of yourself...when the government does it to some people they will do it to all. 

Drkaaje is correct with the personal responsiblity of people with AIDS/HIV and certain types of cancer. 

I'm not trying to change the thread just using it as an example where dollars don't equal help for the people, especially those who need it most.

If you are so big on self governance i'm curious what your stance is on troops who fight in our wars and need help when they try to reenter society.  Are you a believer in cutting help to them?  
Abandon every hope...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2010, 10:05:05 AM »
I may end up working abroad.

If I'm going to be poor it may as well be on a beach. :)

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2010, 10:08:12 AM »
you would have made the perfect commisar. 

haha oh 333 you blind little man.  Lets just have the corporations tell lies to the people so they get sick.  fu*k em right?  It's their own fault for believing right?  How sad and delusional you are.  I have a hard time wondering how you even exist in society as a whole.  You don't care about anyone else but yourself, you don't care to hear opposing view points, all you care about is what can be done for you, not what can be done to better society.  It was that small minded concept that led us down this dark path and ruined our middle class.  
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2010, 10:09:33 AM »
I may end up working abroad.

If I'm going to be poor it may as well be on a beach. :)

I know a Chiro who does something called NUCCA and he only accepts cash.  He wont deal with anything else and said this HCR is a DISASTER for doctors.  

He said he will never take insurance and he just gives his clients the forms to fill out and tells them to deal with it on their own.  That is the way it should be.  

The govt has no business in medical care whatsoever and is making things far worse.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2010, 10:11:09 AM »
haha oh 333 you blind little man.  Lets just have the corporations tell lies to the people so they get sick.  fu*k em right?  It's their own fault for believing right?  How sad and delusional you are.  I have a hard time wondering how you even exist in society as a whole.  You don't care about anyone else but yourself, you don't care to hear opposing view points, all you care about is what can be done for you, not what can be done to better society.  It was that small minded concept that led us down this dark path and ruined our middle class.  

No, I believe in INDIVIDIUAL liberty, freedom, rights, and destiny over all else. 

You believe in collectivism, big govt, nanny state, big brother, etc.  its a different mind set entirely.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2010, 10:13:52 AM »
No, I believe in INDIVIDIUAL liberty, freedom, rights, and destiny over all else. 

You believe in collectivism, big govt, nanny state, big brother, etc.  its a different mind set entirely.   

I believe in personal responsibility within a frame work set out and enforced by the government (can't vote out CEO's can you?) to help Americans live a better, healthier life. 
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2010, 10:14:35 AM »

Since you believe those things why are you against gay marriage?
Abandon every hope...

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2010, 10:14:57 AM »
I know a Chiro who does something called NUCCA and he only accepts cash.  He wont deal with anything else and said this HCR is a DISASTER for doctors.  

He said he will never take insurance and he just gives his clients the forms to fill out and tells them to deal with it on their own.  That is the way it should be.  

The govt has no business in medical care whatsoever and is making things far worse.    

Glad I got out of the chiro business. They'll be affected by Medicare cuts but it's difficult to guess the effect insurance changes will have on practices. My guess is it won't be good.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2010, 10:21:16 AM »
Since you believe those things why are you against gay marriage?

I'm not against gay marriage if the voters want it.  I have said that many times. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2010, 10:48:53 AM »
I'm not against gay marriage if the voters want it.  I have said that many times. 

Who cares what the voters want?! :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2010, 10:50:45 AM »
Who cares what the voters want?! :)

Yeah no kidding.  The voters in CA voted to not allow illegals any more bens and the pofs judge threw it out. 

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2010, 10:07:10 AM »
I'm not trying to change the thread just using it as an example where dollars don't equal help for the people, especially those who need it most.

If you are so big on self governance i'm curious what your stance is on troops who fight in our wars and need help when they try to reenter society.  Are you a believer in cutting help to them?  

Now you are comparing apples to oranges.  I believe in giving our vets help because of the sacrifice they put forth for our country.  Cutting government help for people that just think they deserve it is another issue entirely.  Not to mention that I believe we should shut down half of our bases around the world and also bring troops home from the two current wars we are in.  I have been against these wars and the number of bases that we have for a very long time now. 

Individual sovereignty is how men are meant to live.  Other people have no right to other's hard work and earnings through taxation and government programs.  That is what is becoming of our society, people think they have a right to everything.  Who pays for these things?  That's right, the hard working, tax paying, American. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2010, 10:32:26 AM »
Now you are comparing apples to oranges.  I believe in giving our vets help because of the sacrifice they put forth for our country.  Cutting government help for people that just think they deserve it is another issue entirely.  Not to mention that I believe we should shut down half of our bases around the world and also bring troops home from the two current wars we are in.  I have been against these wars and the number of bases that we have for a very long time now. 

Individual sovereignty is how men are meant to live.  Other people have no right to other's hard work and earnings through taxation and government programs.  That is what is becoming of our society, people think they have a right to everything.  Who pays for these things?  That's right, the hard working, tax paying, American. 

30 years of marxist indoctrination in public schools is now in full bloom.  We have greedy pigs in this country looking to loot the pockets of other taxpayers for no other reason than that they are to damn lazy to anything for themselves. 

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2010, 10:37:44 AM »
30 years of marxist indoctrination in public schools is now in full bloom.  We have greedy pigs in this country looking to loot the pockets of other taxpayers for no other reason than that they are to damn lazy to anything for themselves. 

Not necessarily laziness...people just think they have a right to everything these days due to indoctrination.  This is not true and is contrary to what this country was founded on.  A man's work is his property, and our current system basically tells a man that isn't true.  Nobody has a right to your work, money, or property.  This is contrary to individual sovereignty. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2010, 11:14:29 AM »
Not necessarily laziness...people just think they have a right to everything these days due to indoctrination.  This is not true and is contrary to what this country was founded on.  A man's work is his property, and our current system basically tells a man that isn't true.  Nobody has a right to your work, money, or property.  This is contrary to individual sovereignty. 

Other than killing a baby, most leftists like KC do not believe in the concept of a man owns his property, labor, body, soverignty, destiny and self determination. 

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2010, 11:16:46 AM »
I'm beginning to think that.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2010, 11:18:08 AM »
I'm beginning to think that.  ;D

What took you so long? 

This is nothing new. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2012, 07:34:12 AM »
BUMP for Butterbean