Author Topic: question  (Read 3954 times)

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: question
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2010, 05:51:50 PM »
my car  insurance ran out at midnight , got pulled over on my way home at 12:15 , had to walk 40 country blocks in pouring rain and half to dish out 300 bucks to get my truck out of impound tomorrow , fuck my life

no like banging his wife (only less far fetched )

Cops are such fucking scum balls.. nail his wife if you’re able. That’s not so far fetched. Upload at tube8.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 08:51:39 PM »

That was a dick thing to do!!!  Really thats the whole story?  you're not leaving things out? 

This is getbig of course you are!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2010, 09:38:13 PM »
If they are human they can be takin apart from the inside out....Let it be their illegal actions that set them to the grave....
Watching The Haters

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2010, 09:48:59 PM »
That was a dick thing to do!!!  Really thats the whole story?  you're not leaving things out? 

This is getbig of course you are!
nope , very open and shut , i was super polite and thought i was going to get a pass 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2010, 09:51:47 PM »
nope , very open and shut , i was super polite and thought i was going to get a pass 

No good man!

But technically....

Technically....

you were in the wrong  ;D LOL  but yeah dick thing!

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2010, 09:55:16 PM »
No good man!

But technically....

Technically....

you were in the wrong  ;D LOL  but yeah dick thing!
he should have given me a pass , ive been given passes from cops for much, much, worse

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2010, 09:57:20 PM »
my car  insurance ran out at midnight , got pulled over on my way home at 12:15 , had to walk 40 country blocks in pouring rain and half to dish out 300 bucks to get my truck out of impound tomorrow , fuck my life

Wow, what a prick. That sounds like something a chick cop would do. They're the fuking worst

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2010, 09:59:00 PM »
Wow, what a prick. That sounds like something a chick cop would do. They're the fuking worst
no doubt , female cops always have something to prove , he was french canadian which is close enough

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2010, 10:01:50 PM »
he should have given me a pass , ive been given passes from cops for much, much, worse

Ok first of all he SHOULDN'T have to do anything.  As we said TECHNICALLY you were wrong  lol, so why SHOULD he have to give you a pass????

I agree 100% thats a total dick thing.  Dude, I had to spend 4 hours in a jail cell for speeding, I was going pretty fucking fast, but there was no alcohol or drugs involved, and I completely obeyed the officer and was suuuuuper polite the entire time when i got pulled over, and didn't think it warranted spending jail time.

But I was the one who was wrong for speeding that fast!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2010, 10:03:35 PM »

Some cops can be MAJOR assholes....

but honestly man, one of my best friends is a cop, he was telling me about all the sick shit  and crazy ass people he has to deal with, in a way man they gotta be assholes, its like a protective technique of some sort, there are some fucking crazies out there!

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2010, 10:07:15 PM »
no doubt , female cops always have something to prove , he was french canadian which is close enough

That's true, I'm canadian also but not french, thank god! I was always told by old cop friends that if you're totally polite you'll usually get off of most minor things, such as moderate speeding, running a red light by a half second etc. But obviously that's not true most of the time. I got pulled over on a major highway in Ontario going 135 in a 100. The cop was ahead of me by a fair distance and I saw him and slowed right down and got over into the slow lane. He was going 100 right on and people were passing him. So about a minute later I pass him going the same speed as everyone else, about 105 and the second I get by him his lights go on. I'm like wtf? So he tells me he saw me a way back going 135, guess he had a rear radar, and was waiting for me to pass I guess. So whatever, that's fair. But he also added on a failure to signal and unsafe lane change. Meanwhile I did signal but it was a quick one. And I told him I really thought that I signaled. Anyhow I was super polite and the fuked nailed me for both. Like 350 bucks. I took it to traffic court and got the signal fine taken off though.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2010, 10:12:11 PM »

Ok first of all he SHOULDN'T have to do anything.  As we said TECHNICALLY you were wrong  lol, so why SHOULD he have to give you a pass????

I agree 100% thats a total dick thing.  Dude, I had to spend 4 hours in a jail cell for speeding, I was going pretty fucking fast, but there was no alcohol or drugs involved, and I completely obeyed the officer and was suuuuuper polite the entire time when i got pulled over, and didn't think it warranted spending jail time.

towing my truck 15 mins after my insurance runs out when im 5 mins from home is the equivalent of giving some one a ticket for doing 61 in a 60 zone 

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2010, 10:13:07 PM »

Some cops feed off of rude and smartass people to help justify ticketing them. I mean fuk, your taking hundreds of dollars from someone and have no idea that this person may be broke and stressed to fuk trying to make rent each month. The polite ones should be let off with a warning. God knows there's enough assholes in this world cops pull over. Many of them don't give a fuk they may be taking your last 100 or 200 bucks. Half the time people are honest and don't realize they may be going 10 km or miles above the speed limit or just clipped that red light by accident cause it does happen a lot for everyone.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2010, 10:13:37 PM »
christ , have you guys seen this shit ? women are equal to men right  ::)

http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/police-women-of-maricopa-county-protecting-a-child.html

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2010, 10:14:33 PM »
That's true, I'm canadian also but not french, thank god! I was always told by old cop friends that if you're totally polite you'll usually get off of most minor things, such as moderate speeding, running a red light by a half second etc. But obviously that's not true most of the time. I got pulled over on a major highway in Ontario going 135 in a 100. The cop was ahead of me by a fair distance and I saw him and slowed right down and got over into the slow lane. He was going 100 right on and people were passing him. So about a minute later I pass him going the same speed as everyone else, about 105 and the second I get by him his lights go on. I'm like wtf? So he tells me he saw me a way back going 135, guess he had a rear radar, and was waiting for me to pass I guess. So whatever, that's fair. But he also added on a failure to signal and unsafe lane change. Meanwhile I did signal but it was a quick one. And I told him I really thought that I signaled. Anyhow I was super polite and the fuked nailed me for both. Like 350 bucks. I took it to traffic court and got the signal fine taken off though.

Dude, a cop once pulled over my dad, and they started talking, and the cop flat out told my dad "No matter how slow you are going or how within the speed limit you are, as a general rule never pass a cop on the road"

I actually wanted to be a cop for the longest time, even when I was college and majored in Engineering, I had two minors, one of them was Criminal Justice LOL   But there's more dough in my line of work! so yeah  ;D

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2010, 10:14:45 PM »
towing my truck 15 mins after my insurance runs out when im 5 mins from home is the equivalent of giving some one a ticket for doing 61 in a 60 zone 

Ya that guy has some problems. Those are the cops that are scary too. If you argued for a second you probably would've been charged with disorderly conduct

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2010, 10:16:58 PM »
Some cops feed off of rude and smartass people to help justify ticketing them. I mean fuk, your taking hundreds of dollars from someone and have no idea that this person may be broke and stressed to fuk trying to make rent each month. The polite ones should be let off with a warning. God knows there's enough assholes in this world cops pull over. Many of them don't give a fuk they may be taking your last 100 or 200 bucks. Half the time people are honest and don't realize they may be going 10 km or miles above the speed limit or just clipped that red light by accident cause it does happen a lot for everyone.

Yup, I know exactly what you mean, would be nice if we got off for being nice, and focus on the real assholes.

But the truth of the matter is cops have quotas to meet, especially at the end of the month - again this was told to me by my best friend who is a cop, he fucking told me, he used to go to a cemetery at the end of the month and just start writing tickets to dead people just to meet his quota LOL cause he didn't want to be a dick and start pulling people over for no good reason!

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2010, 10:17:32 PM »
Dude, a cop once pulled over my dad, and they started talking, and the cop flat out told my dad "No matter how slow you are going or how within the speed limit you are, as a general rule never pass a cop on the road"

I actually wanted to be a cop for the longest time, even when I was college and majored in Engineering, I had two minors, one of them was Criminal Justice LOL   But there's more dough in my line of work! so yeah  ;D

I somewhat agree but 5 cars passed this guy before me. And god knows cops are so fuking proud that they can't believe anyone would have the balls to pass them. I guess this guy had his eye on me already and probably would've slowed right down until I felt I had to pass. That's the only time I've ever been pulled over from a cop that started out driving the same way in front of me. lol

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2010, 10:20:59 PM »

A friend of mine was pulled over going 67 in a 65!  I SHIT YOU NOT!!!  The cop just told him "it was your time"  thats it! 

One time, I was speeding (72 in a 45) and I saw a cop, he didn't even start his car, I just pulled over in front of him, I knew I was busted, he turned on his lights after I stopped for him, and he just got out of his car, didn't start his car or anything.... I got slammed with 150 dollar ticket.

The time I spent 4 hours in jail, I was going 68 in a 25!  :-\

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2010, 10:26:18 PM »
A friend of mine was pulled over going 67 in a 65!  I SHIT YOU NOT!!!  The cop just told him "it was your time"  thats it! 

One time, I was speeding (72 in a 45) and I saw a cop, he didn't even start his car, I just pulled over in front of him, I knew I was busted, he turned on his lights after I stopped for him, and he just got out of his car, didn't start his car or anything.... I got slammed with 150 dollar ticket.

The time I spent 4 hours in jail, I was going 68 in a 25!  :-\

I got nailed 160km in a 100km zone. The cop was fukin pissed cause he said it took him 5 minutes to catch me as he was just entering the on ramp and not on the highway yet apparently. I told him I didn't even realize until I saw his lights go on the looked at my odometer and all I said was I'm sorry, I'm an idiot. And guess what, I got off LOL This was 6am coming from a after hours night club and was still a little sketchy from partying hard. He was young (my age) and maybe related. Fuk I was lucky

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2010, 10:30:49 PM »
When I was 19 I was pulled over for going 135mph in a 70mph. The deputy was a real nice dude....he even pulled me out of the car and bullshited about all the stuff I had done to it and everything......he let me go with a ticket for going 100 in a 75......I am that deputies boss now, and I didn't forget what he did for me. he was the reason I became a LEO...I just recently made sure he was promoted to patrol 12:29:17 AM

Bench

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2010, 10:31:25 PM »
I got nailed 160km in a 100km zone. The cop was fukin pissed cause he said it took him 5 minutes to catch me as he was just entering the on ramp and not on the highway yet apparently. I told him I didn't even realize until I saw his lights go on the looked at my odometer and all I said was I'm sorry, I'm an idiot. And guess what, I got off LOL This was 6am coming from a after hours night club and was still a little sketchy from partying hard. He was young (my age) and maybe related. Fuk I was lucky

"I'm sorry I was wrong" - is the best reply.  i got off once like that, read the book "How to win Friends, and Influence People"  - there's a whole chapter about being pulled over and how to handle it.

I have a friend of mine, he was pulled over by a cop on a bicycle lollll, the cop goes "You know I chased you 11 blocks"  when my boy handed the cop his ID, turned out the cop was neighbors with my friend's parents some years before then, so the cop let him off!

Another friend of mine, got pulled over and got slammed with a $400 ticket!!!!!  I think the charges were something like, speeding, wreckless driving, show of force and power, and there was one other thing but I can't remember what it was!

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2010, 10:37:54 PM »
When I was 19 I was pulled over for going 135mph in a 70mph. The deputy was a real nice dude....he even pulled me out of the car and bullshited about all the stuff I had done to it and everything......he let me go with a ticket for going 100 in a 75......I am that deputies boss now, and I didn't forget what he did for me. he was the reason I became a LEO...I just recently made sure he was promoted to patrol 12:29:17 AM

Bench

I take it he's probably been on the force a decade more than you? And you end up higher ranked them him?

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2010, 10:42:03 PM »
is it possible to get revenge on a police officer with out breaking the law ?
unless you wanna sue him legally... other than that, i dont think you cn have revenge and not break the law

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2010, 10:49:57 PM »
Flexb

I outrank him because he never wanted to leave patrol...when I became a investigator I also was made a Sgt. Its just how my dept. Works....as of a week or two ago he now holds the same rank as me......

Bench