Author Topic: HIT IT? SKINNY BITCHES EDITION  (Read 5523 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: HIT IT? SKINNY BITCHES EDITION
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2010, 05:10:47 PM »
They need to eat

She can call me poppi!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2010, 06:01:13 PM »
I know I know... But I bang small ass and big ass girls, so I would be happy anyways...

I just don't find them very hot. Someone posted a smoking hot Arab girl a few days ago on the politics board.. there was no booty shot but she just looked sweet as a mofo.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2010, 09:48:14 PM »
Such epic photo shopping though.....imagine what she would look like without it.

I'd prolly hit it either way, regardless of photoshop or not.
Q

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2010, 09:41:35 AM »
Honestly guys, cover their faces with paper and then look at the bodies. The face is what makes these ladies.

wow i was shocked, your right!! LMAO!!!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2010, 09:45:14 AM »
All beautiful woman but bodies of a pre-teen boy.  I'd still hit these bitches until my balls bled.  I know some of you getbiggers have a certain taste for the big booty gals.

2, 1, 3

I'd let 3 give me the first blowjob, though.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2010, 09:55:36 AM »
Finally, someone posts some beautiful women on getbig and someone has to come along and fuck the thread up with more pics of the morbidly obese.  Aren't there enough threads with fat girls that you could leave this one alone?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2010, 11:23:49 AM »
2, 1, 3

I'd let 3 give me the first blowjob, though.

Skinny chicks with no booty must be great for dudes who aren't packing.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2010, 01:33:57 PM »
Skinny chicks with no booty must be great for dudes who aren't packing.

Or for guys that find fat repulsive.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2010, 01:39:31 PM »
Or for guys that find fat repulsive.

Most of the guys here are huge fans of fat, bloated, drugged up, oily men but every time they see a chick with curves we have to read "Ewww, She's icky!". The same guys on the dick of a guy who hasn't won shit in ten years apparently can't get excited unless the girl is as flat as a 12 year old boy.

Me?! I love women with some ass on them and really would choose an ugly girl with a body over the skinny chicks.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2010, 01:51:33 PM »
Most of the guys here are huge fans of fat, bloated, drugged up, oily men but every time they see a chick with curves we have to read "Ewww, She's icky!". The same guys on the dick of a guy who hasn't won shit in ten years apparently can't get excited unless the girl is as flat as a 12 year old boy.

Me?! I love women with some ass on them and really would choose an ugly girl with a body over the skinny chicks.

Its interesting that in your mind, guys that like girls that are in shape must be homosexual.  Maybe its just that some of the guys here work out, and have been working out for most of their lives, and appreciate a woman that takes care of her body too, instead of developing it sitting on her fat ass eating bon-bons and watching Oprah tell them its okay to be fat.  Anyone can be fat, just eat all day and don't move.  To be in shape, or even to just be skinny, takes actual effort, effort that was appreciated until this fucked up black hip-hop culture came along, extolling the virtues of fat women.  Sheep-like middle and low class whites jumped on the MTV culture bandwagon, and now they too are all about the fat bitches.  Its just sad.  Then again, maybe every guy that likes girls with under 40% bodyfat is just gay.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2010, 02:04:55 PM »
Its interesting that in your mind, guys that like girls that are in shape must be homosexual.  Maybe its just that some of the guys here work out, and have been working out for most of their lives, and appreciate a woman that takes care of her body too, instead of developing it sitting on her fat ass eating bon-bons and watching Oprah tell them its okay to be fat.  Anyone can be fat, just eat all day and don't move.  To be in shape, or even to just be skinny, takes actual effort, effort that was appreciated until this fucked up black hip-hop culture came along, extolling the virtues of fat women.  Sheep-like middle and low class whites jumped on the MTV culture bandwagon, and now they too are all about the fat bitches.  Its just sad.  Then again, maybe every guy that likes girls with under 40% bodyfat is just gay.

Skinny is not a shape.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2010, 03:29:30 PM »

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2010, 03:57:41 PM »
3 2 1

SG

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2010, 04:56:52 AM »
Skinny is not a shape.

You're right, it isn't.  Round is though.