Author Topic: R.I.P. Daddy the Pit Bull  (Read 2321 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
R.I.P. Daddy the Pit Bull
« on: April 05, 2010, 07:39:27 PM »
http://www.cesarsway.com/news/daddy-memoriam

I meant to post this awhile back  :'(
He was such a sweetie.  I think he actually belonged to some rapper and Cesar kept him on his ranch when the guy traveled.

Cesar Millan, all his family and friends, his staff and volunteers, and dog lovers all around the world today will mourn the passing of one of the most loyal, trusting, well-balanced, and influential pit bull ambassadors the world has ever known. Daddy, Cesar’s longtime friend and partner in canine rehabilitation, died peacefully surrounded by family on Friday the 19th of February. He was sixteen years old.

He lived each day of those sixteen years happy and fulfilled as Cesar’s right-hand-“man,” helping to shape the behavior of entire generations of dogs by showing them the way to balance. He stood as champion for calm-submissive pit bulls everywhere, and was instrumental in helping to repair their image as violent, savage, uncontrollable beasts. He successfully battled cancer and weathered chemotherapy, and even got the opportunity to present at the 56th Annual Creative Arts Emmy Awards!

:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: In Memoriam: Daddy the Pit Bull
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 08:54:25 PM »
ahhhh i havent watched that show in a while but he did seem like a real sweet dog

youre correct L he was red mans dog who is a rapper

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 06:46:16 AM »
He looked intimidating but was so laid back.  RIP Daddy
R

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 04:01:27 PM »
ahhhh i havent watched that show in a while but he did seem like a real sweet dog

youre correct L he was red mans dog who is a rapper

His show has really evolved over the years.  He provides a lot more information than he used to and each show is different, unlike some of (most of) the shows out there that have such a cookie cutter format.

R.I.P. Daddy  :'(
:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: R.I.P. Daddy the Pit Bull
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 07:33:36 PM »
Dang I just read the little excerpt, he was 16 yrs old!!!  :o :o :o

i dont know alot about pits but dang that seems like a long life

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: R.I.P. Daddy the Pit Bull
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 07:45:57 PM »
PIP Daddy. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2010, 08:04:38 PM »
He looked intimidating but was so laid back.  RIP Daddy
he did look intimidating, it was always funny though even when a little yappy dog would bark at him or somethin he would turn away as to say "cut it out or leave me alone"...sweet dog

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 07:20:32 AM »
he did look intimidating, it was always funny though even when a little yappy dog would bark at him or somethin he would turn away as to say "cut it out or leave me alone"...sweet dog

lol yeah.  He kind of looked like a scary pig.  Very cute and lovable at the same time :)
R