Author Topic: Pizza delivery ownage........  (Read 18316 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Pizza delivery ownage........
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2010, 12:56:53 PM »
He still had it in his hand so i said  "let me see that 5 back"

Wait, so you gave him $22 and somehow had a $5 in there? I don't post often but I need to call BS on this!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2010, 12:58:28 PM »
Wait, so you gave him $22 and somehow had a $5 in there? I don't post often but I need to call BS on this!

I paid him 17...THEN I gave him a 5....pretty simple

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2010, 12:58:32 PM »

Maybe you don't count so good....4 $5's and a couple of one's stud.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2010, 01:42:53 PM »
BWAHAHAHA!!!!  So, why 2 separate payments? I would just hand him the entire payment with tip....does sound a bit suspicious. Perhaps the 16 yo boy was caught off guard by the 2 separate exchanges of $$....if I was paid me this way, I'd feel like you're being a douche trying to be self righteous with your BIG TIP! Seriously, that's what an old man would do to a child to "teach them" the value of $$......No?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2010, 01:46:00 PM »
BWAHAHAHA!!!!  So, why 2 separate payments? I would just hand him the entire payment with tip....does sound a bit suspicious. Perhaps the 16 yo boy was caught off guard by the 2 separate exchanges of $$....if I was paid me this way, I'd feel like you're being a douche trying to be self righteous with your BIG TIP! Seriously, that's what an old man would do to a child to "teach them" the value of $$......No?

Poor dov, will you ever win back ownership of yourself from Groink?

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2010, 01:49:26 PM »
gayer than continuously sucking cock of another man on internets forum.....do you terrorize all teh neighborhoods of Apex too?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2010, 01:49:46 PM »

At this stage he has to make an appointment to visit his own mind  :)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2010, 01:52:19 PM »
At this stage he has to make an appointment to visit his own mind  :)

Let's not start this shit again pal......btw, how's the diet? You should be down 20lbs or so by now, huh?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2010, 01:58:30 PM »
Let's not start this shit again pal......btw, how's the diet? You should be down 20lbs or so by now, huh?

I'm down about 12...slow and steady, I don't starve myself.  Looking real good.....another 10 or so and that's it. I'm not trying to be 8%...just decent abs and a little more vascular

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2010, 04:37:26 PM »
gayer than continuously sucking cock of another man on internets forum.....do you terrorize all teh neighborhoods of Apex too?

I thought you lived in Key West?  If so, i don't think I would be talking about anybody sucking cock....

And all the muthafucka's from Apex to Roxboro know whats up.... ;D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2010, 05:26:30 PM »
I thought you lived in Key West?  If so, i don't think I would be talking about anybody sucking cock....

And all the muthafucka's from Apex to Roxboro know whats up.... ;D
No, me a Gaffney country boy with some neck runnin thru me blood. Watch out for dem norfkakalaki muthafckas especially in that area.

Slow n steady wins the race Groink!   230/240 with the abs!! Watch out :o

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2010, 05:40:08 PM »
get out of town! i'm calling bullshit on the tipping of a whole 5 dollars.  epic deep pockets.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2010, 05:57:53 PM »
My daughter had some friends over to watch scary movies last night, so i ordered a big pizza for them.  The guy arrives with the pizza, which was $17.00.  So I pay for it and then throw the guy a 5 as a tip.....not a bad fucking tip.

He turns around and starts walking away without saying a word so i say "yo buddy you forgot something...." and he comes back. So i take the 5 back and i say "you can't even say "thank you"?....learn some fucking manners." And i went back in my house.  COCK.

Not sure if someone said it but he now knows where you live  :-\ I'm sure you're fine but I make a point of trying to be extra nice if someone is around my residence or knows where I live or where my car is parked

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2010, 11:34:59 PM »
Groink dominating minimum wage workers in this thread  8)
T

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2010, 11:45:42 PM »
GawwwwwDAMN!!!  I worked at a minor league baseball stadium in high school and we'd have to bun the hotdog weeners(no homo) anyway, some would drop onto the floor and we'd just bun em up, I'd look over at me bud and he'd have the weeners hangin out of pants zipped up laughing and chasing the young girls around the concession stand..yep, they'd get bunned too while hangin out his zipper! To think someone was later eating those exact hotdogs in disgustings! I saw a guy pissing in the ice cream machine and he did'nt even work there. I was later moved out of the concession stand and ran a portable beer/pnuts stand..now, that was good times!I generally prep my own food for good reason........don't have to worry bout a tip

Yeah, maybe this is why I like to cook at home a lot these days. I've seen this kind of shit happen at a lot of different places. Sometimes the person isn't even being rude, it's just random. Bored minimum wage workers trying to get a cheap laugh and make the shitty work day a little more fun.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2010, 12:51:47 AM »
Groink dominating minimum wage workers his own wage bracket  in this thread  8)
fixed