Author Topic: Real Men don't LOL?  (Read 2960 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Real Men don't LOL?
« on: March 18, 2011, 12:59:01 PM »
Yep, this dude is a Getbigger. We had a thread about something similar to this
http://blackgirlsareeasy.blogspot.com/2011/03/real-men-dont-lol.html

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Real Men don't LOL?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 01:06:35 PM »
You actually read that crap?
from incomplete data

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 01:08:01 PM »

:o

Quality asian woman.

my girl likes the toe thingy.  

btw...i didnt read all that so i'm just making a blind response.  

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 01:15:24 PM »
Yep, this dude is a Getbigger. We had a thread about something similar to this
http://blackgirlsareeasy.blogspot.com/2011/03/real-men-dont-lol.html
Reminds me of the "blind date" videos you posted awhile back...The black dude on a date with the fiery latina.  He was just like the type of "real man" described in the link above. His chilled out, don't put pussy on a pedestal didn't quite work as she threw water over him and attacked him with a butter knife.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 01:21:01 PM »
You actually read that crap?
Dude, take it for what it is. Look beyond the cussin, and look at the comical message.
We've talked about the same or similar things, in fact one of his blogs he was talking about something you used to do (and him as well). You know as well as I do, when you peep "Game", the source or how it is written doesn't matter, but the message does.

How many dudes on this site and other bbing sites go gaga when a chick starts posting and then pm her?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 01:25:00 PM »

LOL  ;D

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 01:26:18 PM »
Chicks now expect men to "pander" to them. They've really gained the upper hand in the last 2 or three decades. Total brainwashing via movies and sitcoms have painted men as neutered and utterly weak individuals. The average girl now expects to be treated like a princess.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2011, 01:27:30 PM »
Reminds me of the "blind date" videos you posted awhile back...The black dude on a date with the fiery latina.  He was just like the type of "real man" described in the link above. His chilled out, don't put pussy on a pedestal didn't quite work as she threw water over him and attacked him with a butter knife.
You mean this couple?
[/youtube]
[/youtube]

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2011, 01:31:07 PM »
Pretty good article. I agree with most of it. Most men act like freaken wimps around woman.

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2011, 01:32:58 PM »
You mean this couple?

Yea, If that dude would have lightened up a little, kicked back and put up with her bs then it could have been a good night for him. He wasn't willing to play the game from the looks of things. Possibly thought his friends would have put him down if he was seen sucking up to her...

She was interested in him deep down.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2011, 01:33:29 PM »
cool blog.

i especially enjoyed "how to train your ratchet"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2011, 01:37:24 PM »

:o

Quality asian woman.

my girl likes the toe thingy.  

btw...i didnt read all that so i'm just making a blind response.  

LOL ;D

E
E

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2011, 01:42:06 PM »
reading some more of his posts. he is very deeply entrenched into his way of thinking. not that its inaccurate, but some of the stuff hes talking about is a little subjective. like calling dumb bitches worse than hoes. because hoes get something out of sex, money or whatever, and dumb bitches just fuck the guys they think are cute. in my opinion, the "dumb bitches" are way better than the "hoes". hoes are game players, in it for money. dumb bitches, as he calls them, arent playin games, they are just being real, and doing what they want to. a hoe might look over a fine dude because hes broke and instead go for some ugly fat dude because hes a baller. thats dumb. be independant and get uyour own damn money. and any dude who ever fucks with a "hoe" is a santa clause player, deserving of zero respect. never pay a woman. never.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2011, 01:42:36 PM »
Real men dont wax their eyebrows.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2011, 01:56:31 PM »
Pretty good article. I agree with most of it. Most men act like freaken wimps around woman.
And that's what he talking about. The Simps, emotional dudes, dudes soo pressed to get with a chick...he even has a blog on how women can get a temp boyfriend, to attract the right dude...because, dudes will fall for that shit

and Tbombz, I'm friends with a couple of rachets...chicks who'd do some ill ish to a woman if she screwed/played me out.

The fact of the matter is, we all have congregated on this site for bbing...for whatever reason we thought bbing would make us more "masculine"...I think that instead of focusing on the bbing making us more "male", let's take the disciplined learned from bbing to "reclaim" whatever was lost. Instead of WYHI, how about "Have you Hit It?", how about challenging us to be our betters...it's prolly no secret that bbing.com has better built dudes, prolly more "playas" than on here...can we be better?
Yea, If that dude would have lightened up a little, kicked back and put up with her bs then it could have been a good night for him. He wasn't willing to play the game from the looks of things. Possibly thought his friends would have put him down if he was seen sucking up to her...

She was interested in him deep down.
I agree...I didn't see how the first date went...but, she got emotional due to her actually liking him...and that is what he didn't understand.

for good or bad, we are brothers on here (yes, including Fatpanda)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2011, 02:02:42 PM »
And that's what he talking about. The Simps, emotional dudes, dudes soo pressed to get with a chick...he even has a blog on how women can get a temp boyfriend, to attract the right dude...because, dudes will fall for that shit

and Tbombz, I'm friends with a couple of rachets...chicks who'd do some ill ish to a woman if she screwed/played me out.

The fact of the matter is, we all have congregated on this site for bbing...for whatever reason we thought bbing would make us more "masculine"...I think that instead of focusing on the bbing making us more "male", let's take the disciplined learned from bbing to "reclaim" whatever was lost. Instead of WYHI, how about "Have you Hit It?", how about challenging us to be our betters...it's prolly no secret that bbing.com has better built dudes, prolly more "playas" than on here...can we be better?  I agree...I didn't see how the first date went...but, she got emotional due to her actually liking him...and that is what he didn't understand.

for good or bad, we are brothers on here (yes, excluding Fatpanda)

:D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2011, 02:25:07 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2011, 04:50:31 PM »
the guy that writes the blog obviously understands male-female interactions from the viewpoint of most men and women, and is very successful with the ladies.  but its obvious he also only fucks around with average bitches. from his comments about how a woman looks intimidating when shes dressed up in a fancy business suit, so his comments about "dumb bitches" that fuck for the joy of it being worse than "hoes" who fuck for money and status. he understands how the average dude thinks, and how the average woman thinks. but both the average male psyche and the average female psyche have negative attributes. females insecure and overly emotional, males egotistical and cold hearted. understanding how these stereo types interact with eachother in the real world is useful indeed, but not something i wish to take a part of.  

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2011, 04:53:36 PM »
(you can attract plenty of hoes and dumb bitches just by keeping yourself anyways)