Author Topic: Before & After 10 weeks....  (Read 11755 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: Before & After 10 weeks....
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2010, 12:18:45 PM »
A Raw fruit and veg diet took me from 9% down to 7% bodyfat

You can eat tons of fruit and veg, it's so low in calories that you can eat until you explode and you won't gain a pound

Have a 70gram whey shake in the morning, and a 90 gram casein/whey mix at 4 pm

Apart form the shakes, just fruit and veg.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2010, 01:38:23 PM »
cause I pushed the little fag - he's 16months younger than me so he just turned 26 - he lost his job and was just a loser

my parents gave him shit and I told him he was just a liar - he bumped into me in the kitchen and I start walking and he just grabs a knife and stabs me with myy dad holding him back - I didnt even know I WAS stabbed still I bleed ALL OVER my parents house

kid is just plain BAT SHITE crazy - he even went and got another knife I guess to kill me with after the 1st attack but my dad subdubed him - fckn cops charged him as insane so he never even went to jail - just hospital then my parents sent him to upstate NY to live with my uncle

I never hit him, fckd his girl, nothing............just stabs me cause I called him a pussy when he bumped into me

fck em :)

Holy shit! :o

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2010, 03:00:14 PM »
cause I pushed the little fag - he's 16months younger than me so he just turned 26 - he lost his job and was just a loser

my parents gave him shit and I told him he was just a liar - he bumped into me in the kitchen and I start walking and he just grabs a knife and stabs me with myy dad holding him back - I didnt even know I WAS stabbed still I bleed ALL OVER my parents house

kid is just plain BAT SHITE crazy - he even went and got another knife I guess to kill me with after the 1st attack but my dad subdubed him - fckn cops charged him as insane so he never even went to jail - just hospital then my parents sent him to upstate NY to live with my uncle

I never hit him, fckd his girl, nothing............just stabs me cause I called him a pussy when he bumped into me

:o 

Glad you are OK
R

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2010, 03:05:22 PM »
awesome transformation of the OP

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2010, 03:09:43 PM »
HAHA!!  Damn player tell us whats on your mind..

Actually, I would like to get feedback on anything concerning new supps that could be beneficial or anything I can do to change my diet to enhance my look..

And, obviously I am proud of how far I have come too!!  So if that is "wanting attention" then to hell with it, I'll take it! ;)

at least your honest.

start taking green tea extract.

and it's obvious your putting a lot of effort into training your upper body. put the same amount if not more into your lower body.
b

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2010, 03:24:34 PM »
Hey, DOn't! I haven't had a chance to read all the comments so far posted on this topic but, "DAMN! DUDE! That is one hell of an improvement and if anyone on this board says otherwise, THEY DON"T KNOW SHIT!

Or they are just jealous. Or their mommy dropped them when they were really little! Or they simply hate ya for a number of other unknown reasons.

ANd I gotta add this ...... You got POTENTIAL to be exceptional if you do decide to 'ripp'n up' lots more!

And don't let the assholes such as me and the mule I rode in on tell ya any different.

But I hear your legs look like shit!

Sorry but I had to say that in order to be completely honest.

Don't don't quit!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2010, 03:45:48 PM »
Just finished reading all four pages and have to admit that there is some damn good shit posted here. Even the negative guys are saying something positive which appears to mean that we are all behind ya, Don't!

I hope you get so fuc'ken ripped that you set off the security alarms in the grocery aisles!

And SPIKE ! Sorry to hear about your 'knifing' and the fact that it occured within your own home but ..... I gotta tell ya those two photos you posted under this topic were also very impressive. And that first shot is better than the second.

Is that your normal condition or were you getting ready for a contest.

If I ever called ya a 'tweeb' or a 'runt' or any other term of a derogatory nature - I herewith take it all back! But it's safe to say I never did!

Another GetBigger with unreal potential!

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2010, 04:56:01 PM »
He's right about that....you eventually have to start monitoring your calories very closely and reducing them each week.  When i got ripped I went down to 1500 calories per day....which sucked...but its a gradual process, so your body adjusts on the way down. 

I would stay away from all forms of steroids, prohormones, drugs, etc.  they arent needed to get ripped. 

Thanks for the advice.  I will definitely begin to look to change my diet up over the next couple weeks as I am getting near my first real plateau of this process.  1500 calories a day?  Dude, that would suck...But I guess it's up to how bad you want it...
May choose to stay away from the prohormones as I haven't seen to many good things mentioned about them on here....

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2010, 04:59:36 PM »
Just finished reading all four pages and have to admit that there is some damn good shit posted here. Even the negative guys are saying something positive which appears to mean that we are all behind ya, Don't!

I hope you get so fuc'ken ripped that you set off the security alarms in the grocery aisles!

And SPIKE ! Sorry to hear about your 'knifing' and the fact that it occured within your own home but ..... I gotta tell ya those two photos you posted under this topic were also very impressive. And that first shot is better than the second.

Is that your normal condition or were you getting ready for a contest.

If I ever called ya a 'tweeb' or a 'runt' or any other term of a derogatory nature - I herewith take it all back! But it's safe to say I never did!

Another GetBigger with unreal potential!

HAHAHA, I hope to set those alarms off soon!!!

Thanks for the backing!! And, yes I know, I need to work on my legs pretty damn bad..However, I have just been really focused on just my upper body over the past 10 weeks with just a few leg workouts in between...I will begin over the next week to hit legs hard once every week, and change up my diet some....Will let you know how it works!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2010, 10:06:17 PM »
thanks everyone and thx STella

damn my first shot was better - damn!

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2010, 11:17:16 AM »
awesome transformation of the OP

Thanks, I guess, what is the OP again?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2010, 11:22:39 AM »
Thanks, I guess, what is the OP again?

Original Poster
I hate the State.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2011, 02:04:47 AM »
Very impressive..

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2011, 02:26:22 AM »
thanks everyone and thx STella

damn my first shot was better - damn!

that shot aint bad either muscle hero

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2011, 03:10:20 AM »
This is my recent progress...

10 weeks, and a relatively strict diet..

Added Cardo, and a somewhat decent supplement program..

Feedback???

yes,,
this is physiqe aftere 8-12 weeks of legit gh,,no steroids included,, the only way to get down the way you did from 225 down to 200 and keep all muscle and you kept all muscle with such weak legs and still keep the legs too...is legit gh lower dose,,

i woudl say chinese gh but can be americano gh too,,never the less this is gh lowe dose 8-12 weeks,,good job but you need the real deal to build thickness which is steroids ,,gh by itself not enough

yes yes i know i knwo you are 200 and a half lb and you are only 9-10% but get in your head ,,to lose body fat down from 15-18% like you were before down to high singles... with this type of skin tecture after with this type of water held under the skin ,,because you have the gh water held under skin ....this only be possible with gh

next time dont lie to them,,this results are average results for gh users that only use gh ,,aka the fella has average genetic respond to gh

dont pm me about it dont ask me about it ,,this is done verdict

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2011, 03:14:08 AM »
fuckin fella sit there in pic with water loged fingers liek a pig sausages in the afgter pic even though lean,,and in the before pic just fingers that are bloated fat from americano food....and some of you still buy this shit!! what the fuck is wrongf with you friend?? this fella is straight on gh therapy and no steroids thats why he pull the natural thing ,,for the round canon delts you need the steoid in to create thicknes and develop the new fibers,,this fella chose to just lose weight via the easiest way and the most efficient way aka keeping all his muscle,,

500 bucks 2 gh kits will do this to you

10 weeks ... ::)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2011, 04:07:56 AM »
fuckin fella sit there in pic with water loged fingers liek a pig sausages in the afgter pic even though lean,,and in the before pic just fingers that are bloated fat from americano food....and some of you still buy this shit!! what the fuck is wrongf with you friend?? this fella is straight on gh therapy and no steroids thats why he pull the natural thing ,,for the round canon delts you need the steoid in to create thicknes and develop the new fibers,,this fella chose to just lose weight via the easiest way and the most efficient way aka keeping all his muscle,,

gh15 approved
Isn't GH must be used with other AAS, because alone it's just not worth the money?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2011, 04:11:56 AM »
You look like shit.

Hope this helps.
P

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2011, 06:33:55 AM »
8 weeks hgh i look exactly the same.2 weeks of tren and my arms are thick as well  as shoulders. Fuck hgh test and tren is the way forward.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2011, 08:26:42 AM »

:-X

I dont know what led to this, but I'm pretty sure he might not be the only bat shit crazy one in the family.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2011, 08:36:12 AM »

gh15 approved

K now just show me the $250 kits and I'll take 10.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2011, 09:27:58 AM »
:-X

I dont know what led to this, but I'm pretty sure he might not be the only bat shit crazy one in the family.

yea my grandfather on my dads side always blames himself cause I have a crazy aunt

broham has been batshit since we were little my grandfather tells stories of him gettn mad when we were like 3 and he killed all these fish in a fishtank feeding them too much on purpose, he jerked off on a boat dock 2 days in a row in front of people, his girl n college once got xan'd out and told me he used to wear a jason mask to fck her and choke her out to where it would just freak her out and wasnt kinky, once they had a threesome with the guy they bought xanax from (which is my brothers friend) and went they startd fckn my bro (she told me) just sidelined it and jerked off - prob the hottest grl he'll ever have and his fat friend fcks here for xanax while he pulls his rod, also I found all these videos he was postin on ghey sites on his computer so he could 'model' in ATL for some ghey dude

kid was lost and violence was not the way to go........now he has no brother or father.......my mom talks to him but me and pops just bought a Kimber....so his ass can come home whenevr he wants but he;ll get capped and NO ONE will goto jail just like in his case

stay swole ;)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2011, 09:32:41 AM »
yea my grandfather on my dads side always blames himself cause I have a crazy aunt

broham has been batshit since we were little my grandfather tells stories of him gettn mad when we were like 3 and he killed all these fish in a fishtank feeding them too much on purpose, he jerked off on a boat dock 2 days in a row in front of people, his girl n college once got xan'd out and told me he used to wear a jason mask to fck her and choke her out to where it would just freak her out and wasnt kinky, once they had a threesome with the guy they bought xanax from (which is my brothers friend) and went they startd fckn my bro (she told me) just sidelined it and jerked off - prob the hottest grl he'll ever have and his fat friend fcks here for xanax while he pulls his rod, also I found all these videos he was postin on ghey sites on his computer so he could 'model' in ATL for some ghey dude

kid was lost and violence was not the way to go........now he has no brother or father.......my mom talks to him but me and pops just bought a Kimber....so his ass can come home whenevr he wants but he;ll get capped and NO ONE will goto jail just like in his case

stay swole ;)

LOL crazy shit man... I have a brother who gets hammurrrd drunk and drives various cars straight into trees, houses, into water... Kid is out of his gourd. Somehow never has a scratch on him.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2011, 09:39:03 AM »
LOL crazy shit man... I have a brother who gets hammurrrd drunk and drives various cars straight into trees, houses, into water... Kid is out of his gourd. Somehow never has a scratch on him.

Another case of horse-like constitution, perhaps?   ;D   

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2011, 09:42:29 AM »

I was driving home from greensboro club at like 7 in the morn -- not fckd up or anythg

actually was eatin a bacon, egg n cheese from MdDeseils and I smashed my moms subaru into a bridge embuttment - 5ft from a 30ft dropoff

I flipped the fckn thing 3 times in the middle of a 2 lane highway - 65mph - no seatbelt

all I did was put a small dent in my skull and damn near rip my ankle off -- I was walking around n 2 days and squattin 405 in 2 weeks

one of the greensboro cops called me  a 'juicehead' so I go pissed, they detained me by cuffin my in the front but I got so pissed I broke a pair of handcuffs only because cuffs snap once around my wrist cause they're so big ---- fck that tho, I wanst drunk, high, didnt hurt or kill ANYONE else, I simply fell asleep or had a seizure and this cop wants to call me a joosehead??  fck him I told them he wasnt followin SOP so a supurior officer HAD to show up and I still wouldnt cooperate unless he left, which he had to do in order for them to get my big ass under contol -- the little sergent tried to hold me back after I said I just limp home since Iwas such a 'jooser' he almost feel downa 30degree decline tryin to hold me back - I st8end up then cause after i snapped the cuffs like 11 cops showd up with tasers

i never got charged with anythg tho -- but damn did they drag me around with 2 pairs of cuffs behind my back after the jail refused me cause my ankle was the size fo a basketball - they even made a nurse hold my dyck in a tuberware thing cause they wouldnt uncuff me to take a piss - fckers :(