Author Topic: BREAKING: Man Arrested Over Death Threat Against Rep. Eric Cantor  (Read 1801 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: BREAKING: Man Arrested Over Death Threat Against Rep. Eric Cantor
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2010, 06:44:22 PM »
Supposedly the guy also threatened Obama (no link on that one yet)

he does have a nutbag history (as I speculated he would)

from CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/03/29/cantor.threat.arrest/index.html?hpt=T2

A Justice Department official said there is no indication Leboon is part of a political group or made his threat against Cantor to advance a specific political cause.

The official called Leboon a lone, possibly disturbed individual and noted he claimed he had produced more than 2,000 videos in which he made threats.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2010, 06:48:44 PM »

from CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/03/29/cantor.threat.arrest/index.html?hpt=T2

A Justice Department official said there is no indication Leboon is part of a political group or made his threat against Cantor to advance a specific political cause.

The official called Leboon a lone, possibly disturbed individual and noted he claimed he had produced more than 2,000 videos in which he made threats.

He donated money to obama. 

Did he donate money to mccain?

JohnC1908

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2010, 09:21:50 PM »
Nutjobs come in all shapes and sizes...pigeon holing them to a certain party is dumb.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2010, 06:46:25 AM »

I see,so we excuse an Obama supporter that calls for violence as a nut,but a group that wanted to fight the anti Christ as dangerous right wing extremism as MSNBC has been doing all day.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2010, 09:11:10 AM »
I see,so we excuse an Obama supporter that calls for violence as a nut,but a group that wanted to fight the anti Christ as dangerous right wing extremism as MSNBC has been doing all day.

who the fuck is excusing him.

Watch this video and tell me this guy hasn't lost his tether to reality

He's just another nutbag (actually seems to be the nutbag type that has had his brain badly infected with religion)

Here's a clip of him threatening:  Obama, Biden and Pelosi

You probably won't watch is so here's the quote from about 2 minutes is :

"Yes, President Obama, you and Vice President Biden and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and your security council say very bad things about me. Your punishment is coming, the swine, it will be severe and you will beg for mercy to your God. It will be severe."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2010, 09:12:59 AM »
Straw- I made it about 15 seconds through that. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2010, 09:21:47 AM »
Straw- I made it about 15 seconds through that. 
I agree - it's difficult to sit through the ramblings of an insane person.

like I wrote:

You probably won't watch is so here's the quote from about 2 minutes is :

"Yes, President Obama, you and Vice President Biden and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and your security council say very bad things about me. Your punishment is coming, the swine, it will be severe and you will beg for mercy to your God. It will be severe."
[/size]

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2010, 09:39:37 AM »
He is insane!!Obviously.But why if its a "right wing guy" who flips out do we have to hear and read how they were told to flip out by Rush and Beck?Maddow had 5 shows in a row blaming Rush for the "murder" of the census worker who, in reality,killed himself.240 gets on here and right away says "how much do you wantt to bet the guy watches fox AND HAS A bECK BOOK ON HIS TABLE.Never do we see the same blame on the left.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2010, 09:59:36 AM »
He is insane!!Obviously.But why if its a "right wing guy" who flips out do we have to hear and read how they were told to flip out by Rush and Beck?Maddow had 5 shows in a row blaming Rush for the "murder" of the census worker who, in reality,killed himself.240 gets on here and right away says "how much do you wantt to bet the guy watches fox AND HAS A bECK BOOK ON HIS TABLE.Never do we see the same blame on the left.

dude why do you keep harping on this

sure some people on the left do what you're saying but then people on the right were all over this guy yesterday for being an Obama supporter when he's clearly just a fucking nut

let's also not forgot that some of these shooters like the guy who murdered 3 people in a church in Tennesee left a manifesto (http://web.knoxnews.com/pdf/021009church-manifesto.pdf) that sounded like a a Glen Beck script (and Beck, Hannity, Savages books were found in his home)

When Beck goes on TV and rant, raves, cries, barks like a dog and tells people their world is coming to an end and they must take up arms then it shouldn't be a suprise when some random nutbag takes his advice.   I'm not saying Beck is in any way responsible for the actions of others but he is responsible for his own words and there is no issue with pointing that out

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2010, 10:02:00 AM »
Who cares what wing this guy is.  He's crazy and was arrested.  I find it more troubling that we have more and more death threats to our elected officials.  It's a disgrace and another black mark on the American people. 
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2010, 10:07:26 AM »
dude why do you keep harping on this

sure some people on the left do what you're saying but then people on the right were all over this guy yesterday for being an Obama supporter when he's clearly just a fucking nut

let's also not forgot that some of these shooters like the guy who murdered 3 people in a church in Tennesee left a manifesto (http://web.knoxnews.com/pdf/021009church-manifesto.pdf) that sounded like a a Glen Beck script (and Beck, Hannity, Savages books were found in his home)

When Beck goes on TV and rant, raves, cries, barks like a dog and tells people their world is coming to an end and they must take up arms then it shouldn't be a suprise when some random nutbag takes his advice.   I'm not saying Beck is in any way responsible for the actions of others but he is responsible for his own words and there is no issue with pointing that out

As you post that THATS the reason we harp on it.Lets not forget the professor who shot up her school was an Obama fanatic according to her family.Lets see who else are Obama fanatics?Maybe Chris Mathews who gets tingles up his leg when listening to Obama speak.Hassan,the fort hood guy was an anti war nut.Who else are anti-war nuts?Hmm,how about Keith Olberman,who had show after show denouncing the war.The guy who shot and killed an army recruiter was another anti-war nut.Who else is like that?Rachel Maddow who has show after show denouncing the war.

So,when Olberman or Mathews or Maddow go on television and rant and rave and lie about the war,it shouldnt be a surprise when people listen to them and try to do something about it.Not blaming them,just saying they should watch their words.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2010, 10:32:13 AM »
As you post that THATS the reason we harp on it.Lets not forget the professor who shot up her school was an Obama fanatic according to her family.Lets see who else are Obama fanatics?Maybe Chris Mathews who gets tingles up his leg when listening to Obama speak.Hassan,the fort hood guy was an anti war nut.Who else are anti-war nuts?Hmm,how about Keith Olberman,who had show after show denouncing the war.The guy who shot and killed an army recruiter was another anti-war nut.Who else is like that?Rachel Maddow who has show after show denouncing the war.

So,when Olberman or Mathews or Maddow go on television and rant and rave and lie about the war,it shouldnt be a surprise when people listen to them and try to do something about it.Not blaming them,just saying they should watch their words.

the professor who shot up her school was also nutjob (see prior incidents) and was pissed about not getting tenure.

It didn't have a damn thing to do with Obama so why do you even bring it up?

I've never seen Olberman or Maddow tell people their world was coming to an end and they needed to be prepared to pic up guns and fight, etc... but Beck has done just that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2010, 10:33:48 AM »
the professor who shot up her school was also nutjob (see prior incidents) and was pissed about not getting tenure.

I've never seen Olberman or Maddow tell people their world was coming to an end and they needed to be prepared to pic up guns and fight, etc... but Beck has done just that

Sorry Straw.  I listen to Beck on the radio daily and he says the opposite.  Good attempt at lying though. 

He says we need to be like ghandi and not resort to violence. 

Why are you making shit up? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2010, 10:34:53 AM »

It had nothing to do with Obama?She was an Obama fanatic!!!!!Olberman and Maddow and Mathews and Shultz all have show after show after show damming the war and those involved in it.Why is it a stretch that their followers then go and shoot army recruiters.When has Beck EVER caled for armed revolution.Please show me the link to that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2010, 10:56:35 AM »
It had nothing to do with Obama?She was an Obama fanatic!!!!!Olberman and Maddow and Mathews and Shultz all have show after show after show damming the war and those involved in it.Why is it a stretch that their followers then go and shoot army recruiters.When has Beck EVER caled for armed revolution.Please show me the link to that.

He cant and wont. 

Beck is calling for Ghandi like actions.