Author Topic: Prosecutor: 9 teens charged in bullying that led to girl's suicide  (Read 3829 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Prosecutor: 9 teens charged in bullying that led to girl's suicide
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010, 02:08:19 PM »
Where do you live?I was in Norwalk CT.This kid was black,he had no father and was being raised by his grandmother.The kid is a good fucking dude,he just didnt know what to do with his anger.We love that kid to death,the way my son handled it made him a friend for life.They talk almost everyday even after we moved away and play online together and he may come out to spend a week with us in the summer.Like I said,bullies respect ONE THING strength!!!Not reasoning,not making friends,not understanding,they respect might and power.

I live in Toronto Canada. not sure what his ethnicity has to do with anything, ...but if there was no father there, I guess that was a route you were unable to take. i'm glad everything worked out for your son. it could've been worse.

Now,my son is and was small so Im sure the kid thought he was a pushover.He is a freshman now and only stands 5'5 and weighs 155lbs.However,he can bench 245,squat 335 and deadlift 375[only in a small belt] so Im not sure if there are many that think he is a wimp as he is stronger then any freshman in the school and pound for pound in probably the strongest in the school.

I'm not talking about NOW, ...I'm talking about when he was 7. i guess he needed to establish his stones.
w

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Prosecutor: 9 teens charged in bullying that led to girl's suicide
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2010, 08:32:43 PM »
Where do you live?I was in Norwalk CT.This kid was black,he had no father and was being raised by his grandmother.The kid is a good fucking dude,he just didnt know what to do with his anger.We love that kid to death,the way my son handled it made him a friend for life.They talk almost everyday even after we moved away and play online together and he may come out to spend a week with us in the summer.Like I said,bullies respect ONE THING strength!!!Not reasoning,not making friends,not understanding,they respect might and power.

Now,my son is and was small so Im sure the kid thought he was a pushover.He is a freshman now and only stands 5'5 and weighs 155lbs.However,he can bench 245,squat 335 and deadlift 375[only in a small belt] so Im not sure if there are many that think he is a wimp as he is stronger then any freshman in the school and pound for pound in probably the strongest in the school.

Hey dickhead beautiful story of your son's befriending of a negro. Thanks. But here we have a beautiful irish girl bullied and raped to the point where she took her own life. By a bunch of inbred, ignorant fucking American kids. I want to see what these mongrels look like. She was a girl for crying out loud and had told her friends she could not fight she did not know how to do it.

I do blame her parents for not yanking her out of that school ASAP before the shit got out of hand like that. But those kids - when I see them pleading not guilty I am thinking they should increase the penalty to death by castration or something similar.