Author Topic: 50mg dbol  (Read 11461 times)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
Re: 50mg dbol
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2010, 03:51:18 PM »
Lmaoo remember the Shit your talkin before You pm again riding my nuts askin for info...And the whole alpha pharm  not bein hg::) if You Don.'t like it Don.'t use it i know my source And my gear Have fun with your top of the line fakes Lmao...Fuckin clown

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2010, 04:09:33 PM »
Lmaoo remember the Shit your talkin before You pm again riding my nuts askin for info...And the whole alpha pharm  not bein hg::) if You Don.'t like it Don.'t use it i know my source And my gear Have fun with your top of the line fakes Lmao...Fuckin clown

pming doesn't mean riding nuts when you pm someone you show respect regardless if the guy is an idiot or not.

but you are a thug from Jersey so you don't get that.

jerseymuscle....
based
on previous posts is a

criminal
been in jail before even being 20 years old.
and is ...................5 foot 7 on a good day ;D

case closed have fun with your alpha pharma I learn from my mistakes unlike some.
l

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2010, 04:53:59 PM »
I swear on this board we have some very very insecure sensitive types b/c people get wayyyyyyyy to offended way to easy and way to defensive....i would love to have a getbig convention give out some free drink and make sure out of like 200 of us there are 3 hot girls and just watch the inevitable fights happen.....and just laugh my ass off....so what if so and so disagrees with you, so what if somebody tossed the salad in jail and so the fuck what if your offended......its the fucking internet chief....
First Rock

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 05:22:03 PM »
I swear on this board we have some very very insecure sensitive types b/c people get wayyyyyyyy to offended way to easy and way to defensive....i would love to have a getbig convention give out some free drink and make sure out of like 200 of us there are 3 hot girls and just watch the inevitable fights happen.....and just laugh my ass off....so what if so and so disagrees with you, so what if somebody tossed the salad in jail and so the fuck what if your offended......its the fucking internet chief....
It's all the progesterone side effects  ;D

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 05:35:21 PM »
thats hilarious.....its like little women in here........... "how dare he mock my source"  but really he is saying "that bitch cut infront of me at JC Penny and got those sluty looking heels"
First Rock

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010, 05:35:30 PM »
Hahahah its gotta be progesterone related

skipope007

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2010, 06:30:43 PM »
I have some pink one's that are 50 mg and are stamped with 50 and BP.  They are Balkan Pharmaceuticals and they're legit.