Author Topic: Scott Brown versus.....Rachel Maddow?!  (Read 1580 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Scott Brown versus.....Rachel Maddow?!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 09:20:58 PM »
Brown isn't getting the donations he needs to win re-election in what is essentially a lib state.  He won because of healthcare backlash and then that didn't matter.  He's not getting those national donations anymore.

So, he has continually claimed Rachel maddow is running against him - even though she denies it every night on the air and mocks the rumor.  They are using her to get donors, going nationwide with their ads because Mass residents already know she can't run.

When radio interviewers started calling him on this, his team actually said the forces trying to get Maddow are now trying to get Olbermann.  And yes, Olbermann laughed it off on the air as well.

He is inventing a boogeyman to raise money.  Just like that Whitey tape.  Just like lots of other lies.  And even though the GOP admits in writing it is only using fear and hatred to get donor money, the same scared and hateful people will part with their $ and send it on over to Scott brown so he can defeat a lib tv host that isn't even running...

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 01:07:20 AM »
  Right on, 240. The Republican voters were in such a hurry to fill Kennedy's seat with one of their own that they wound up filling it with a RINO. It's pathetic that he needs to stoop to these tactics.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 01:40:07 AM »
  Right on, 240. The Republican voters were in such a hurry to fill Kennedy's seat with one of their own that they wound up filling it with a RINO. It's pathetic that he needs to stoop to these tactics.
well, they wouldn't have filled that seat with anyone leaning more to the right than Brown and Brown probably figures he wouldn't win re-election by going right.  I don't see how everyone didn't get exactly what they expected here.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 06:22:56 AM »
Lets see,Maddow gets about 500,000 people a night to watch her show.There is a reason.She is an unlikeable smirking,lying  scum bag who people despise!!!Her views are to the left of the entire country,a no talent piece of shit with shit for brains.Her following is a few lesbians in San Fran and 240,she couldnt run for dog catcher and win in her own city.She is a failure in every way.I hope she does run.Love to see her debate without pre cued up cards in fron of her.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 06:38:51 AM »
Lets see,Maddow gets about 500,000 people a night to watch her show.There is a reason.She is an unlikeable smirking,lying  scum bag who people despise!!!Her views are to the left of the entire country,a no talent piece of shit with shit for brains.Her following is a few lesbians in San Fran and 240,she couldnt run for dog catcher and win in her own city.She is a failure in every way.I hope she does run.Love to see her debate without pre cued up cards in fron of her.
I'm starting to wonder if you're a bot.  Same posts over and over when anybody from the media is mentioned. :D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 06:48:55 AM »
I'm starting to wonder if you're a bot.  Same posts over and over when anybody from the media is mentioned. :D

Only when Olberman or Maddow or those other fools on MSNBC is mentioned.By the way,just had a post where I mentioned John Meechum,dont think Ive ever spoken of him before.Yesterday I mentioned Eugene Washington.The thing is,NOTHING I say can be disputed.Does Maddow get ratings?No.Does she lie?Yes.Is she a smirking lesbian who is despised ?Yes.Can you dispute any of those things?No.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 06:53:04 AM »
Nobody is disputing these things Billy.  however - SHE IS NOT RUNNING FOR OFFICE.

Please tell Scott brown the next time you see him.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 07:35:33 AM »
Nobody is disputing these things Billy.  however - SHE IS NOT RUNNING FOR OFFICE.

Please tell Scott brown the next time you see him.

Please tell Maddow that the census worker killed himself and wasnt murdered by a guy who was inflamed by Rush or Beck.Also remind her that she is indeed an idealogue and she is an activist.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010, 07:37:37 AM »
Only when Olberman or Maddow or those other fools on MSNBC is mentioned.
You just got caught in a lie.  You bring up the same stuff no matter who is mentioned.  We could be talking about Glenn Beck and you would post about Rachel Maddow and Olbermann lol...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2010, 07:56:40 AM »
You just got caught in a lie.  You bring up the same stuff no matter who is mentioned.  We could be talking about Glenn Beck and you would post about Rachel Maddow and Olbermann lol...

Anytime someone takes a shot at FOX news I take a shot at MSNBC.I will conitinue to do that as it infuriates libs.By the way,I dont care about Beck,I like Rush,but if your going to take a shot at Beck, and its libs who do that,you will get an answer sarcastically showing that as nuts as Beck is,Maddow and Olberman are nuttier,and also get no ratings and are abject failures.By the way,we could be talking about the color of the sky and 240 will mention Palin,no complaints from you.Seems odd huh?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2010, 09:50:04 PM »
It's not just a desperate Scott brown misleading repub donors in order to make some much-needed money.  Look at what the RNC is doing here - using Palin's name to get donations - even after she repeatedly has said "I will not be at this speech!"  They keep headlining her as an 'invited speaker!' long after they are well aware she won't be there.  Shady shit.

Palin to RNC: Take me off fundraiser   
 Source: Politico

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has asked the Republican National Committee to remove her name from a fundraiser the committee is planning piggybacking off of the Southern Republican Leadership Conference, POLITICO has learned.

Palin’s staff has twice told the RNC to remove her name from an invitation sent to donors, obtained by POLITICO on Wednesday, showing her as an “invited” speaker to the four-day fundraiser in New Orleans, timed to coincide with the SRLC event in Louisiana.

Palin, who will appear at SRLC, “will not take part in any RNC fundraiser in New Orleans,” an aide said.

The RNC invitation touts Palin along with other SRLC speakers, including Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, Fox News host Sean Hannity, Rep. Mike Pence (R-Ind.) and former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Pa.), as “invited speakers” for the event.

Santorum is the only speaker advertised on the invitation who is confirmed to attend the fundraiser.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 10:30:14 AM »
Brown isn't getting the donations he needs to win re-election in what is essentially a lib state.  He won because of healthcare backlash and then that didn't matter.  He's not getting those national donations anymore.

So, he has continually claimed Rachel maddow is running against him - even though she denies it every night on the air and mocks the rumor.  They are using her to get donors, going nationwide with their ads because Mass residents already know she can't run.

When radio interviewers started calling him on this, his team actually said the forces trying to get Maddow are now trying to get Olbermann.  And yes, Olbermann laughed it off on the air as well.

He is inventing a boogeyman to raise money.  Just like that Whitey tape.  Just like lots of other lies.  And even though the GOP admits in writing it is only using fear and hatred to get donor money, the same scared and hateful people will part with their $ and send it on over to Scott brown so he can defeat a lib tv host that isn't even running...

exactly right and it's f'ng pathetic since he continues to do it after being informed that it's complete fabrication

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 10:33:56 AM »
She has been on the air every day this past week - every night playing another ad run that Scoot Brown has used that day, using HER NAME to raise money.

I feel bad for repubs who are stupid enough to donate so they can "help stop maddow!" 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 10:37:49 AM »
not sure if this will work or not in the long run, Brown may be part of one and done. 
Abandon every hope...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 10:38:18 AM »
She has been on the air every day this past week - every night playing another ad run that Scoot Brown has used that day, using HER NAME to raise money.

I feel bad for repubs who are stupid enough to donate so they can "help stop maddow!" 

I would feel bad for them too but if they are so stupid (or uniformed) to believe it then too bad for them.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 11:23:33 AM »
Maddow cant get her own family to watch her show.She couldnt run for queen of the dykes and get votes.There is nothing to stop,she has no audiance except for the few liberal idiot shut ins that watch her,or the few dykes that finger bang themselves to her image.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 11:27:53 AM »
Maddow cant get her own family to watch her show.She couldnt run for queen of the dykes and get votes.There is nothing to stop,she has no audiance except for the few liberal idiot shut ins that watch her,or the few dykes that finger bang themselves to her image.

man you really have a problem with gay people don't you

Billy - you should send some money to Brown to help him defeat Maddow in the next election

he needs your help to protect you and your family from dykes

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 11:38:31 AM »
man you really have a problem with gay people don't you

Billy - you should send some money to Brown to help him defeat Maddow in the next election

he needs your help to protect you and your family from dykes

Nope,not even against gay marriage.Just canyt stand bull dykes that try to look like little boys and speak with a deep voice.Its creepy as fuck.I couldnt care who she slept with,but whats wrong with looking like a women instead of a little teenage boy?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 11:43:10 AM »
Nope,not even against gay marriage.Just canyt stand bull dykes that try to look like little boys and speak with a deep voice.Its creepy as fuck.I couldnt care who she slept with,but whats wrong with looking like a women instead of a little teenage boy?

lol - way to contradict yourself within the same sentence

so have no problem with dykes per se but just what you call bull dykes who you think look like teenage boys

those are the only ones you have a problem with

gotcha

dude - don't forget to send Brown money

His pitch is aimed exactly at guys like you

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010, 12:11:06 PM »
lol - way to contradict yourself within the same sentence

so have no problem with dykes per se but just what you call bull dykes who you think look like teenage boys

those are the only ones you have a problem with

gotcha

dude - don't forget to send Brown money

His pitch is aimed exactly at guys like you

No,I have a problem with women trying to look like little boys.The same way I have a problem with men trying to look like women,like Rahm Emanuel or women trying to look like grown men like Michelle Obama.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010, 12:14:44 PM »
No,I have a problem with women trying to look like little boys.The same way I have a problem with men trying to look like women,like Rahm Emanuel or women trying to look like grown men like Michelle Obama.

Maddow looks like a chick to me (granted not a cute one but that's just my opinion).

Why don't you post a picture of your unfortunate wife so we can all decide if we have a problem with her

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 12:20:01 PM »
Maddow looks like a chick to me (granted not a cute one but that's just my opinion).

Why don't you post a picture of your unfortunate wife so we can all decide if we have a problem with her

Of everyone on this board, you are the LAST person to make that post. 

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010, 12:22:15 PM »
people dont need to send money to help stop maddow,  she is a stupid c.u.n.t,  and will dig her own hole and fall into it,,  the flapping of my ass cheeks as i fart makes more sense than the blabber from maddow and she flaps her jaws

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010, 12:33:09 PM »
Of everyone on this board, you are the LAST person to make that post. 

why