Author Topic: GH15 might want to look in to The Luke knowledge  (Read 125410 times)

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
Re: Vince Basile exposed The Luke's charletan-tendencies
« Reply #550 on: July 16, 2010, 10:33:38 PM »
more arnie sergio photos, wherin arnie's arms are definetily bigger than his head ....
moreever sergio has a small head when compared to arnie ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

regarding charles poliquin ... statements stating , no way arnie can have 22 inch arms ....i feel , poliquin is wrong , in his arm size vs bodyweight ratio , assumptions ...

cause there's LEROY COLBERT to contend, face first ...
when leroy colbert can have 20 inch arms , drug free why can't arnie who , is not drug free ?

JUST SEE WHAT LEROY SAYS ... ABOUT ''EXPERTS ''....

LEROY COLBERT, THE FIRST MAN TO BUILD 21-INCH MUSCULAR ARMS SAYS BEWARE OF THE EXPERTS ....

Only by ignoring the experts, was I able to build the world’s largest muscular arms. I refused to be held back by baseless rules and psychological restrictions of the experts.

The so called experts in bodybuilding had a laundry list of rules you dare not break if you wanted a muscular body. One unbreakable rule was not to do over three sets for a body part three times a week or you will over train and lose muscles instead of building them. We took the the self-help expert‘s advice to heart, and studiously avoided doing more than three sets.

I heard that David Willoughby could scientifically tell your size potential by measuring key bones in your body. Dave got out the caliper and measuring tape, and in a very knowledgeable manner said, “Leroy, carefully measuring your bone size, the maximum biceps you could hope to develop is 18 1/2 inches. That is the largest size your bone structure could possibly handle

Well, I built my arms to 21 1/2 inches. The bone size theory didn’t hold up, it looked and sounded good, but in the end, just fanciful theory. Ironically, David was the expert that officially measured my biceps at 21 1/2 inches. “Absolutely astonishing, beyond all calculations,” David embarrassingly said. I felt sorry to see David’s so called science collapse before his own eyes.

FROM
http://www.leroycolbert.com/flex_beware.asp

-----------------------------------------------------------------
do check  out the link arnie's arm progression at

http://ironage.us/yabbse/index.php/topic,17943.msg283361.html#msg283361

----------------------------------------------------------------

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
Re: The Luke dismantels getbig's shittalkers
« Reply #551 on: July 16, 2010, 11:21:47 PM »
This thread is hilarious...

If Arnold's arms were 22'' they wou have been taller than his head.

The fact that posters on this board can't even understand that bodyweight increases with the square of limb girth, is a damning indictment of the American public school system.

The Luke

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Arnold's arms were 22'' they wou have been taller than his head.
 LUKE FROM WHERE DID U GET THE IDEA TO CORELATE ARM SIZE TO HEAD SIZE , AND IS IT LOGICALLY CORRECT ? HEAD SIZE VARIES, SERGIO HAD SMALL HEAD SIZE WHEN COMPARED TO ARNIE , ARTHUR JONES MANIPULATED THIS FACT, AND SO DID CHARLES POLIQUIN .....JUST TO DISCREDIT ARNIE .....

------------------------- ---------
NAUTILUS BULLETIN #1 / By Arthur Jones / CHAPTER 35
THE SIGNIFICANCE OF MEASUREMENTS

here arthur jones , states ...

'' ...the largest muscular upper arm that I ever measured....was the left arm of Bill Pearl; which was 18-5/8 inches measured "cold" ..

The size of the average man?s head is between 22 and 23 inches, and I have yet to see a man with muscular arms that even began to approach the size of his head .

..a 16 inch muscular arm is very impressive -- a 17 inch upper arm is so large
an 18 inch upper must be seen to be appreciated -- and a 19 inch upper arm approaches the impossible insofar as size is concerned ..'' .

------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------
FROM ...
NAUTILUS BULLETIN #2
Chapter 36 / THE ULTIMATE PHYSIQUE

'' The largest muscular arm that I ever measured -- or saw -- was Sergio Oliva?s, which, accurately measured, "cold" was 20 1/8 inches. Arnold Schwarzenegger?s arm was 19 7/8, slightly pumped -- probably 19 1/2 "cold"..

..an actually muscular arm that measures a full 18 inches is enormous -- a 19 inch arm is simply huge -- and a 20 inch arm almost defies belief;

Arnold Schwarzenegger?s arms are almost as large as Sergio?s, and he shows no signs of restricted movement around the elbow joint.

____________________-

does arthur jones contradict himself ?And what can arthur jones , mean by saying , arnie's arms are as large as sergio's arms ... does jones means in appearence or photos both arnie's and sergio's arms appear to be same in size ?

FURTHER JONES STATES , ''in a recent full-length picture of Sergio, the width of the flexed upper arms exceeded the height of Sergio?s head -- his arms were literally larger than his head, a size ratio never before approached by anybody else.

------------------------- ----------
thus, i suspect .., arthur jones what arthur jones .....meant, was that - sergio's arms looked even , bigger in photos since they (arms ) looked bigger than sergio's head ...

----------------------------------------------------------------

http://muscleandbrawn.com/sergio-oliva-interview/

A Sergio Oliva interview:  In Conversation with Sergio Oliva, By Brian D. Johnston
BDJ: I believe you may be the only person to officially develop a muscular arm with a height (from the top of the biceps to the bottom of the triceps) greater than the height of one’s head. Did this phenomenon occur while training with Jones?

SO: This occurred with Jones, around the time of the 1972 Mr. Olympia in Essen, Germany. You see, Jones tricked everybody. He would invite them down and pay for the trip to test his machines. Everyone went down… Columbu, Arnold, Zane… everybody. And as soon as you arrived he would start measuring your arms cold, then he would tell you how much you can increase in a couple of days, and nobody would believe it. All those Weider magazines claiming 21-22″ arms would have everyone coming down to 18-19″… and the only 20.5″ cold was my arm. After going through his workouts, my arm was almost an inch bigger, and that happened for everybody. Arnold’s arm was 19.75″, and Weider had him in the magazines with 22.5″. It was ridiculous — all their measurements came down when Jones measured them. It was during that time that Jones measured my arms and my head, and I couldn’t believe that my arms were bigger than my head… I didn’t pay attention up to that point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Truth About Bodybuilding Arm Measurements
by Charles Poliquin

Anyhow, the Olympian who keeps bragging about his arms having been over 22 inches (in fact, I think that he may have won an Olympia, or maybe two, or seven) is, in fact, pissing mighty rivers down your leg and insisting that the mother of all rain storms is upon you.

At 6'1" tall, this Olympian would have had to weigh about 308 pounds for his arms to be even close to 22 inches around. However, his competition weight was roughly 235 pounds. Of course, maybe his bodyfat was minus 15%...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEE WHAT ATHUR JONES ACTUALLY MEANT AND WHAT SERGIO HIMSELF AND POLIQUIN SAY ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHEN HE (CHARLES POLIQUIN )SAYS'' (ARNIE ) WOULD HAVE TO WEIGH 308 POUNDS FOR ARNIE'S ARMS TO BE CLOSE TO 22 INCHES ?''

IS CHARLES POLIQUIN REFERRING THIS CHART DEVELOPED BY David Willoughby. ,

http://www.mm2k.com/bodybuilding-chart.html

BUT THE CHART OBVIOUSLY IS BASED ON RESEARCH DONE BY WILLOUGHBY DURING THE PRE -STEROID ERA ! HOW CAN POLIQUIN ''USE '' A PRE STEROID RESEARCH CHART TO DISCREDIT AND DIS PROVE ARNIE'S 22 INCH ARM SIZE , WHEN ARNIE BELONGS TO ''POST - STERIOD ERA '' ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT SERGIO'S HEAD SIZE WHEN COMPARED TO ARNIE'S HEAD SIZE.....!!!

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #552 on: July 16, 2010, 11:27:01 PM »
ARNIE AND SERGIO'S  HEAD SIZE AND ARM SIZE ;)

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #553 on: July 16, 2010, 11:35:19 PM »
MORE ARNIE ARMS BIGGER THAN HEAD ?

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #554 on: July 16, 2010, 11:45:02 PM »
ARNIE HAD 20 PLUS ARMS COLD DURING HIS UNIVERSE DAYS
DURING HIS PRE JOE WEIDER DAYS...
WAS HIS ARMS NOT BIGGER THAN MANY LADIES WAISTS ...?? ;) ;) ;) ;)

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #555 on: July 16, 2010, 11:52:49 PM »
ARNIE'S SCORE SHEET FROM MR UNIVERSE....
AND A RECENT ARNIE BICEP ...IS THAT ARM 18 INCHES NOW ..??? ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;)

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #556 on: July 16, 2010, 11:59:52 PM »
ARNIE'S ARMS COMPARED TO PRESENT MR.O ARM SIZE....

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #557 on: July 17, 2010, 12:05:42 AM »
ARNIE ARM IN SEMI-FLEXED STATE , IMAGINE THE PEAK WHEN ARNIE FULLY FLEXES HIS BICEPS ...
NOT 22 INCHES PLUS  ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) .....?????

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #558 on: July 17, 2010, 12:07:44 AM »
THE RELAXED ARNIE BICEP....!!!!!

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #559 on: July 17, 2010, 12:15:38 AM »
THE AUSTRIAN OAK AND THE MYTH IN PANTS

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #560 on: July 17, 2010, 12:16:53 AM »
THE MIGHTY SCHWARZENEGGERIAN ARM

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #561 on: July 17, 2010, 01:28:32 AM »
Great pics !!

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #562 on: July 17, 2010, 10:44:33 AM »
What an Arnold suck up............

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #563 on: July 17, 2010, 07:21:06 PM »
My arms are nearly 19" at just under 250lbs first thing in morning.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #564 on: July 20, 2010, 01:46:52 PM »
Phil Heath

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: GH15 might want to look in to The Luke knowledge
« Reply #565 on: May 21, 2011, 11:01:24 PM »
bump

closeline

• Getbig IV
Re: Levrone had 24 inch guns in contestshape
« Reply #566 on: May 22, 2011, 04:04:46 AM »
24" may be pushing it a bit, but Levrone had huge arms for sure.  Some of the best tris/delts ever.

much closer to the camera

levrone had so short arms on a narrow body, so they looked big even if they were just 20inches

24 - in wet dreams