Author Topic: Alex Jones reported to homeland security by FOX news(?)  (Read 1452 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Alex Jones reported to homeland security by FOX news(?)
« on: April 01, 2010, 04:09:47 PM »
Love him or hate him, he gets the first couple of minutes right and if the rest is true its pretty fugged up.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Alex Jones reported to homeland security by FOX news(?)
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 04:28:39 PM »
Not cool...Hopefully nothing will come out of this

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 05:07:08 PM »
Love him or hate him, he gets the first couple of minutes right and if the rest is true its pretty fugged up.

Wow  :o
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 05:46:28 PM »
wow, if they're going to call DHS on Alex for what's in his comment section, DHS should look at Hannity's forum.  I haven't read it since the election but I posted a bunch of stuff from his forum here after Obama won.  They were posting stuff like calling for a civil war and another wanted to form an order of knights to guard America from the Marxists lol...  No inciting violence from their viewers lol... ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 06:02:24 PM »
Sounds like he thinks he's more important than he really is.

Reminds me of this character from 2012:

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 06:08:22 PM »
Sounds like he thinks he's more important than he really is.

Reminds me of this character from 2012:

Sounds like that could be said about you. ;D   Some good posts are disappearing from from this thread :'(

censorship is the ugliest form of government.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 06:14:10 PM »
Sounds like that could be said about you. ;D   Some good posts are disappearing from from this thread :'(

Or not.  I'm a peon who does what his wife and kids tell him to do.   :) 

Yes, your posts showing your extreme fascination with Billy are vanishing.  Go to the Z board if you want to keep posting his pictures.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 08:01:30 PM »

Alex Jones may have not known, but surely he does know now, that those he is subservient to:The Bronfmans, like all other elite families and lines have no friends, make no alliances, carry respect for no one any longer than is necessary. When they have USED you for their intended purpose and have no further need for you, they tossed you to the dogs and let them devour your flesh and soul. Alex may possibly be making more of this that what actually is, for his sake I hope so, but if he is telling the truth here, his days are truly numbered. Given those organizations he was talking about in this vid...from the ADL and that trifling Abe Foxman to the Southern Poverty Law Center etc etc...these organizations will stir the pot of tempest until either Alex concedes and gets off the air or until someone takes him out (literally)....

If by some chance he remains on the air after the ADL and SPLC get a hold of him, his entire show will be different and he will be eating HUMBLE PIE and saying "the right things" from that point forward. Quite a few talk show host have fled ameriac and are carrying on shows from Argentina, Australia, Peru etc etc...Lets see if he gets that far.
C