Author Topic: HBO Hardknocks????  (Read 11275 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: HBO Hardknocks????
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2010, 10:20:28 AM »
My main point was despite Dallas' flash and media attention....they haven't one shit in a very long time. So why are they deserving of being on HBO? Did they reach their conference championship game last season? No. The Jets did. Not only that, New York is the media capital of the world, Dallas isn't.

Your opinion of teams that are "boring" is just that...an opinion. What you find boring about one NFL team, others find compelling along the same level.

Dude..no offense but Dallas is going to win shit anytime soon. This isn't the Aikman, Smith, Irvin era. Your team wins one playoff game in over a decade and now they're Superbowl contenders? Hardly.
Your proving MY POINT as you speak..(FLASH  AND MEDIA ATTENTION)  you want to give those outsidew the NFL  reason to watch it!    No one hate the Jets enough to care   like they do Dallas or at least NE.  ..NY may be the media capital (LA may be more)   but certainly not the JETS!   Dallas can go 1-15 the next 10 years (over my dead body   but making a point here) and STILL be a media favorite ...they have it like that...no other team can do that!  Look at Oakland  yeah   they have bad years  but they are more popular than many teams  who are better.
((-::

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2010, 01:00:39 PM »
NOT either   but who knows.  But being honest ........the Jets do NOT belong on HBO!   They are a great team (heading into this season at  least) but not very entertaining ,,,,,at least not as much as Dallas is.   To make Harknocks work   you need drama!  

I am looking forward to see David Harris, Braylon "StoneHands" Edwards and seeing Veron Gholston - BUST!!
D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2010, 02:26:28 PM »
Your proving MY POINT as you speak..(FLASH  AND MEDIA ATTENTION)  you want to give those outsidew the NFL  reason to watch it!    No one hate the Jets enough to care   like they do Dallas or at least NE.  ..NY may be the media capital (LA may be more)   but certainly not the JETS!   Dallas can go 1-15 the next 10 years (over my dead body   but making a point here) and STILL be a media favorite ...they have it like that...no other team can do that!  Look at Oakland  yeah   they have bad years  but they are more popular than many teams  who are better.

Dallas will go no where with Phillips as the coach. He's simply too nice a guy and doesn't instill enough discipline in his players. Dallas should have gotten Shanahan when they had the chance. Watch what the Redskins become in the next 2-3 years. Forget the Elway factor. Shanahan put Denver over the top where Reeves continually failed.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2010, 02:27:54 PM »
Sorry for being a fan of team that doesn't care about flash and entertainment. Sorry for a being a fan of a team that just believes in showing up every Sunday trying to kick your teeth in. The Ravens boring in 2001?? It's obvious from your statement that you're a fan of points and offense. That's perfectly ok. If you ever played high school or college ball, and you played as an offensive or defensive player, you end up leaning to one side or the other. I was defensive guy, a middle linebacker on both the high school and college level. I'm all about defense, hard hitting, and low scoring games. love it love it love it all day.....love being a fan of the Baltimore Ravens..

wahoooo me too..I went to a small school though...what school did you go to?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2010, 02:39:11 PM »
I agree.  ;)
Lions vs Panthers in the bowl wow, why have the Lions never had a team? Are they just cheap? I like them but damn how many years does it take?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2010, 02:49:19 PM »
I am looking forward to see David Harris, Braylon "StoneHands" Edwards and seeing Veron Gholston - BUST!!
How is seeing those 3 entertaining enough to see every week?  Not many people who watch shows on HBO KNOW who those guys are....especially DAVE HARRIS!!!!   But they know who TONY ROMO   and Mile Austin are.   You also may miss my point   HBO Sports is about entertaining the public with sports ....and to me  the Jets are not entertaining enough.  I mean   name you top 5 memories from LAST SEASONS HARD KNOCKS   and I'll name the top 10 of the Cowboys from 2002 and 2008.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2010, 02:50:02 PM »
How is seeing those 3 entertaining enough to see every week?  Not many people who watch shows on HBO KNOW who those guys are....especially DAVE HARRIS!!!!   But they know who TONY ROMO   and Mile Austin are.   You also may miss my point   HBO Sports is about entertaining the public with sports ....and to me  the Jets are not entertaining enough.  I mean   name you top 5 memories from LAST SEASONS HARD KNOCKS   and I'll name the top 10 of the Cowboys from 2002 and 2008.

REX RYAN

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2010, 02:52:53 PM »
Dallas will go no where with Phillips as the coach. He's simply too nice a guy and doesn't instill enough discipline in his players. Dallas should have gotten Shanahan when they had the chance. Watch what the Redskins become in the next 2-3 years. Forget the Elway factor. Shanahan put Denver over the top where Reeves continually failed.
They went  farther than where Parcells took them last year.   But my point has little to do with our up comming season and more to do with the dissapointment that HBO prefers the teen tiny  worldly unknown Jets   rather than a team the whole world watches and fallows!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2010, 05:18:12 PM »
How is seeing those 3 entertaining enough to see every week?  Not many people who watch shows on HBO KNOW who those guys are....especially DAVE HARRIS!!!!   But they know who TONY ROMO    and Mile Austin are.   You also may miss my point   HBO Sports is about entertaining the public with sports ....and to me  the Jets are not entertaining enough.  I mean   name you top 5 memories from LAST SEASONS HARD KNOCKS   and I'll name the top 10 of the Cowboys from 2002 and 2008.

Tony Slomo....Worthless as Tits on a Bull

I thought that it was Miles but you are the expert on the Cowgirls.  ;D

David Harris is better then any player on your Roster.  ;)
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2010, 10:18:35 AM »
Tony Slomo....Worthless as Tits on a Bull

I thought that it was Miles but you are the expert on the Cowgirls.  ;D

David Harris is better then any player on your Roster.  ;)
Linebacker Dave Harris is better than Linebacker DEMARCUS WARE???????     ::)
Romo may be a dumbshit   but he is some one the world knows which raises ratings for HBO   he is ENTERTAINING  wether he wins    or else.    Yeah   I forgot the "S" is Miles.   But my major point (broken record) is HBO knows we (Dallas) are the most popular team in the league yet they pick yet another boring ass team like the Jets.   

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2010, 11:18:35 AM »
Linebacker Dave Harris is better than Linebacker DEMARCUS WARE???????     ::)
Romo may be a dumbshit   but he is some one the world knows which raises ratings for HBO   he is ENTERTAINING  wether he wins    or else.    Yeah   I forgot the "S" is Miles.   But my major point (broken record) is HBO knows we (Dallas) are the most popular team in the league yet they pick yet another boring ass team like the Jets.   

HAHAHAHAHA....You are fuckin killing me bro.  ::) ::) ::)

You are livin in the 70's and early 90's. His name is DAVID HARRIS.  >:(
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2010, 11:51:37 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA....You are fuckin killing me bro.  ::) ::) ::)

You are livin in the 70's and early 90's. His name is DAVID HARRIS.  >:(
Romo is still one of the most popular QB's...more than Mark (for now)   so why even mention the old days...Dallas is still the most popular team in the world aside from the Yanks.   HBO should know that!     David    dave  whatever    he is nowhere near Demarcus!    Never will be.   Hell Harris isn't even as good as Brookings or Bradie !!!!!    So why even bring up his name...he's no one   just another player (aka fringe guy) And if I don't care for him why would the HARD KNOCKS  watchers?   

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2010, 11:56:53 AM »
Romo is still one of the most popular QB's...more than Mark (for now)   so why even mention the old days...Dallas is still the most popular team in the world aside from the Yanks.   HBO should know that!     David    dave  whatever    he is nowhere near Demarcus!    Never will be.   Hell Harris isn't even as good as Brookings or Bradie !!!!!    So why even bring up his name...he's no one   just another player (aka fringe guy) And if I don't care for him why would the HARD KNOCKS  watchers?   

No one like the Cowboys and they never will.  8) The Cowgirls equal EPIC FAIL!! Jerry can spend all the money he wants but Wade will always be a loser! Dallas has so much talent but Fuckhead, Jerry Jones wants to be the gm, Special Teams Coach, Defensive Coordinator, Offensive Coordinator and Head Coach but they will always be failures until Jerry Dies.  8)
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2010, 12:06:13 PM »
No one like the Cowboys and they never will.  8) The Cowgirls equal EPIC FAIL!! Jerry can spend all the money he wants but Wade will always be a loser! Dallas has so much talent but Fuckhead, Jerry Jones wants to be the gm, Special Teams Coach, Defensive Coordinator, Offensive Coordinator and Head Coach but they will always be failures until Jerry Dies.  8)
Cowboys have fans in every country!   "Their away games are like concerts."  Said John Madden!   There are haters but that's what comes with success.    They haven't failed at NOTHING!    You must be confused by the colors  its the Dallas Cowboys not the Depressed Lions!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2010, 12:10:50 PM »
Cowboys have fans in every country!   "Their away games are like concerts."  Said John Madden!   There are haters but that's what comes with success.    They haven't failed at NOTHING!    You must be confused by the colors  its the Dallas Cowboys not the Depressed Lions!

Tony Slomo fails at everything except for partying and fumbling snaps. APRIL = SUPERBOWL FOR US LIONS FANS!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  8)
D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2010, 12:22:26 PM »

wahoooo me too..I went to a small school though...what school did you go to?

Wesley College in Delaware.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2010, 12:39:31 PM »

Cool. I was at Morehouse College in Atlanta.

I played middle and strong side... LOL when i could run well i was at strongside...when i put on 15lbs...i moved to middle

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2010, 12:41:07 PM »

Cool. I was at Morehouse College in Atlanta.

I played middle and strong side... LOL when i could run well i was at strongside...when i put on 15lbs...i moved to middle

That is where Bill Cosby went.  ;)
D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2010, 12:43:47 PM »

No Bill went to Temple.. His son Ennis went there long before i got there.
But there were some cool guys that went there
Martin Luther king
Spike lee
Samuel L Jackson

I actually played football with Denzels  Washingtons son. JD...He was a tailback...Pretty sick zone tailback

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2010, 12:46:49 PM »
Martin Luther king
Spike lee  ::) ::)
Samuel L Jackson

I actually played football with Denzels  Washingtons son. JD...He was a tailback...Pretty sick zone tailback

Not a Spike Lee fan at all. I really wished that Reggie would have strangled him.  :o

Samuel L Jackson....A SHARK ATE HIM.  :D
D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2010, 12:54:42 PM »
Not a Spike Lee fan at all. I really wished that Reggie would have strangled him.  :o

Samuel L Jackson....A SHARK ATE HIM.  :D

"im tired of these mutha fuckin snakes on this mutha fuckin plane!!!!!"

i never get tired of that line

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2010, 02:27:27 PM »
Tony Slomo fails at everything except for partying and fumbling snaps. APRIL = SUPERBOWL FOR US LIONS FANS!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  8)
Yet  he still belongs on HARDKNOCKS!  Nuff Said!   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2010, 02:28:49 PM »
I did a semester at Wilmington College   not sure if its still there though.   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2010, 02:30:19 PM »
Cosby went to Temple. 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2010, 02:32:09 PM »
Martin Luther king
Spike lee
Samuel L Jackson

I smacked Sugar Rays son so hard he fumbled when I played in MD.  waaaaay back.   Like 89-90 or something.   We won the state title a lot   but I barely got to play.