Author Topic: found out another good friend is NOT a CHRISTIAN!!!!  (Read 63704 times)

theonlyone

Re: found out another good friend is NOT a CHRISTIAN!!!!
« Reply #600 on: September 03, 2010, 12:33:28 AM »
Excellent point, friend! So, what I'm I talking about then? If people are going to make mistakes like these you've mentioned above (even God's people), how can we determine if they are in fact God's people? Keep in mind in a prior post of mine, I mentioned that Jesus left us a "road map/template" we can follow so that we can in FACT without DOUBT, KNOW for SURE if those people are indeed His followers. Do you know how?

God is in the heart I heard they say there is no such thing as God's people< what are you talking about :??? There is? If man keeps on repeating of making mistakes like cheating, lying, stealing and still professes that he's an adamant believer well there is may be a solution to adress him in a lunatic alylum???

theonlyone

« Reply #601 on: September 03, 2010, 12:38:19 AM »
Fair enough but if someone keeps living in sin everyday (ie. drug dealer or something) and keeps asking for forgiveness at night or in church isn't that just lying to yourself?

for instance the drug dealer knows tomorrow he will do bad things, sell drugs etc. but still keeps doing them and doesn't try to change into a good person.

Selling drugs and keeping on asking for forgiveness in church? Captain it's hard to imagine, may be we hardly count 5 people around the world like this. though I may assume the next scenario - asking for forgiveness locked in a jail church. Are their churches/mosques in american jails?

theonlyone

« Reply #602 on: September 03, 2010, 05:29:11 AM »
 btw its not about the drug dealer who deals the dirty business and asking for forgiveness in church but more likely a woman who tasted a ton of cocks and visiting church ;)

PROBOUND

• Getbig II
  • What's Good To Ya, Might Not Be Good For Ya!
« Reply #603 on: September 03, 2010, 11:28:26 PM »
God is in the heart I heard they say there is no such thing as God's people< what are you talking about :??? There is? If man keeps on repeating of making mistakes like cheating, lying, stealing and still professes that he's an adamant believer well there is may be a solution to adress him in a lunatic alylum???

What about the LITERAL kingdom that God and Jesus talk about thruout the Bible?
Bright Future Ahead!

theonlyone

« Reply #604 on: September 04, 2010, 01:36:57 AM »

What about the LITERAL kingdom that God and Jesus talk about thruout the Bible?

Afterlife if you can't make it here

PROBOUND

• Getbig II
« Reply #605 on: September 04, 2010, 08:38:41 PM »
I heard they say there is no such thing as God's people< what are you talking about :??? There is?

Yes, according to the teachings of the Bible. Remember in the "Old Testament" how God's chosen people were the Israelites? Fast forward to Jesus time period. Remember how Jesus said that any person could join him and his Father? So, one becomes God's people when they choose to join Him and his beloved son. The Bible speaks of two different classes of people. The Devils people and God's people. See what I'm mean? Also, do you remember when Jesus spoke of people who would be "fakes/imposters"?

So how does one know if a person truly is one of God's people? Well, Jesus left that "template/road map" I was speaking of earlier in the Bible that we can compare too, to see if a person is really indeed who they say they are. I can show you in the Bible what Jesus was/is talking about. I would be more than happy to do so, friend!
Bright Future Ahead!

PROBOUND

• Getbig II
« Reply #606 on: September 04, 2010, 08:41:15 PM »
If man keeps on repeating of making mistakes like cheating, lying, stealing and still professes that he's an adamant believer well there is may be a solution to adress him in a lunatic alylum???

Yes, you are right. It's hard to imagine that a person could keep on praticing sin after learning and accepting the teachings of Jesus. As a matter of fact, there are scriptures to back that notion up.
Bright Future Ahead!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #607 on: September 04, 2010, 09:02:59 PM »
Yes, you are right. It's hard to imagine that a person could keep on praticing sin after learning and accepting the teachings of Jesus. As a matter of fact, there are scriptures to back that notion up.

Damn, what about texts that described a "Jesus" like person before the bible or scriptures were thought of??? Two different cultures described a Jesus like character hundreds of years before the actual scripture was written for the christian faith....Go think on that...This isn't fantasy, but proven fact...Let your blind christian morons disprove this even though it can be proven.....
You Can't Do It!!!

theonlyone

« Reply #608 on: September 05, 2010, 01:31:16 PM »
Yes, according to the teachings of the Bible. Remember in the "Old Testament" how God's chosen people were the Israelites? Fast forward to Jesus time period. Remember how Jesus said that any person could join him and his Father? So, one becomes God's people when they choose to join Him and his beloved son. The Bible speaks of two different classes of people. The Devils people and God's people. See what I'm mean? Also, do you remember when Jesus spoke of people who would be "fakes/imposters"?

So how does one know if a person truly is one of God's people? Well, Jesus left that "template/road map" I was speaking of earlier in the Bible that we can compare too, to see if a person is really indeed who they say they are. I can show you in the Bible what Jesus was/is talking about. I would be more than happy to do so, friend!

It would have been 2 different stories to call God’s people from the man’s standpoint and from Gods. I’m looking forward to hearing from u again friend

PROBOUND

• Getbig II
« Reply #609 on: September 06, 2010, 03:37:37 PM »
It would have been 2 different stories to call God’s people from the man’s standpoint and from Gods.

Yes, I feel the same way! This is why Jesus left us that template/road map I was referring too so we can get God's viewpoint on it.

I’m looking forward to hearing from u again friend

I as well dear friend!
Bright Future Ahead!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #610 on: September 06, 2010, 03:50:40 PM »
oh brother
DAWG

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #611 on: September 06, 2010, 04:23:06 PM »

i can't believe you actually believe this bullshit
TEAM Nasser

PROBOUND

• Getbig II
« Reply #612 on: September 06, 2010, 07:39:36 PM »
i can't believe you actually believe this bullskate!

Well, at least it ain't littel green men!   ;D
Bright Future Ahead!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: September 07, 2010, 11:01:30 AM »

PROBOUND, will you please post these scriptures?
R

PROBOUND

• Getbig II
« Reply #614 on: September 08, 2010, 10:54:38 AM »

I sure will hun. Give me a couple of days. It will take more than simply posting a few scriptures. This is a touchy subject for most, especially the privileged! :)
Bright Future Ahead!

theonlyone

« Reply #615 on: September 08, 2010, 12:23:14 PM »
 Never understood English language what kind of friend are they talking about? Male or female? Female friends are never christian are they?

theonlyone

« Reply #616 on: September 08, 2010, 12:24:46 PM »
 Woman

theonlyone

« Reply #617 on: September 08, 2010, 12:26:00 PM »
 No fate

theonlyone

« Reply #618 on: September 11, 2010, 02:32:20 PM »
I sure will hun. Give me a couple of days. It will take more than simply posting a few scriptures. This is a touchy subject for most, especially the privileged! :)

We are waiting :P

probound2

• Getbig II
« Reply #619 on: September 15, 2010, 11:09:20 PM »
We are waiting :P

Привет theonlyone,

Вот - begining.

Люди Отчетливо Его Собственное, Рьяный для Прекрасных Работ

Почему Бог Люди полагают, что они - во главе с Богом? Что идентифицирует их как подлинные ученики Иисуса Христа? Так как они объявляют, что Королевство Бога уже управляет от небес, для того, что далее большой случай разве они нетерпеливо сохраняют часы?

Я пошлю Вам остальных, через Премьер-министра.  :)

probound2

• Getbig II
« Reply #620 on: September 16, 2010, 07:31:55 AM »

Here a some of those scriptures, Stella! Sorry it took so long.  :-[

John 15:14
Galatians 5:19-21
Matt. 28:19-20
Matt. 7:1-29
Mark 7:1-37
1 cor. 1:10
Philippians 2:2
Ephesians 4:4,5
Genesis 8:18-20, 12:1-3; 26:1-4; 28:10-15
Leviticus 18:21-30
Deuteronomy 18:9-12
2 chronicles 6:32,33
Acts 8:39
Acts 8:1-8
Acts 24:15
John 13:34,35
Ephesians 1:22
1 Tim. 3:1-13

Shoot me a PM if you need commentary. Read these and see if you can find people whom are doing what these scriptures say.  :)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #621 on: September 17, 2010, 10:39:37 AM »
DAWG

probound2

• Getbig II
« Reply #622 on: September 17, 2010, 06:54:43 PM »

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #623 on: September 17, 2010, 06:57:44 PM »
Would love to see the scriptures that were recorded by man 20 million years ago.....How about 1 million years ago I will make it easier....Oh well shoot, how about 500,000 years ago....????? Waiting....
You Can't Do It!!!

theonlyone

« Reply #624 on: September 18, 2010, 02:19:21 PM »
Would love to see the scriptures that were recorded by man 20 million years ago.....How about 1 million years ago I will make it easier....Oh well shoot, how about 500,000 years ago....????? Waiting....

What does it prove I may do reply ;)