Author Topic: Tips for any guy 101  (Read 2609 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Tips for any guy 101
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2010, 12:48:29 PM »
save up, invest in property, accumalate wealth, dont let girls slow u down. Girls will chase you when you are rich and in shape
Then you know what they are really after, which doesn't solve a thing, because you are right back at square one.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2010, 12:58:42 PM »
Always wipe front to back.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2010, 02:43:19 PM »
One time a girl I was seeing was like, you wanna come over on Wednesday, and I go, sorry I do deadlifts on Wednesday...

hahahhaaha she never spoke to me after that.

True story!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2010, 02:44:44 PM »
One time a girl I was seeing was like, you wanna come over on Wednesday, and I go, sorry I do deadlifts on Wednesday...

hahahhaaha she never spoke to me after that.

True story!

lol

I suspect you are quite the ladies man yourself, Big Ach.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2010, 04:20:09 PM »
Then you know what they are really after, which doesn't solve a thing, because you are right back at square one.

hey parker!

only thing is i dont invest or create wealth just so women find me more attractive, i'd rather put extra cash on my mortgage then on a car that will will impress a girl, I want to impress myself first.

I have a long list of friends who leased $100,000-$150,000 cars before they purchased a place to live, that was 10 yrs ago, they did it for girls, these guys are now in there early 30's leaving pay cheque to pay cheque, and living frugally, its a shame, in fancy cars, buying expensive clothes and for what? to fuck? cheaper to get a hooker!

besides no need to impress a girl with wealth, i feel that overrated, its about your game, how u make them feel, you need to be mysterious, you cannot just pour out your soul on the first date.

i remember last year i recieved a text to go out, i was home with the swine flu but felt it would be nice to have my oral fix.
she says come over and pick me up from dads house, so i did, i never said hi to her when she entered the car, she was talking shit for the 15 mins, i drove into a steet with a nice view of a brick wall, stopped the car, turned the ignition off  and start kissing her, then opened her shirt and went for her tits, 5 mins later she was completly naked, i had her sucking me off while i was fingering her, i came.

i wiped up, she said "lets go eat"....i said "not hungry"
I drove her straight home but before she got out she jerked me off.

the day later she messaged me "how are you, how u feel"
i didnt reply, she sent "is everything ok, can i do anything for you"
No reply
"do u get my last message"

so basically the more disrespectful you are the better it is.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2010, 05:10:07 PM »
Quicker, your the man.  :)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2010, 05:14:07 PM »
hey parker!

only thing is i dont invest or create wealth just so women find me more attractive, i'd rather put extra cash on my mortgage then on a car that will will impress a girl, I want to impress myself first.

I have a long list of friends who leased $100,000-$150,000 cars before they purchased a place to live, that was 10 yrs ago, they did it for girls, these guys are now in there early 30's leaving pay cheque to pay cheque, and living frugally, its a shame, in fancy cars, buying expensive clothes and for what? to fuck? cheaper to get a hooker!

besides no need to impress a girl with wealth, i feel that overrated, its about your game, how u make them feel, you need to be mysterious, you cannot just pour out your soul on the first date.

i remember last year i recieved a text to go out, i was home with the swine flu but felt it would be nice to have my oral fix.
she says come over and pick me up from dads house, so i did, i never said hi to her when she entered the car, she was talking shit for the 15 mins, i drove into a steet with a nice view of a brick wall, stopped the car, turned the ignition off  and start kissing her, then opened her shirt and went for her tits, 5 mins later she was completly naked, i had her sucking me off while i was fingering her, i came.

i wiped up, she said "lets go eat"....i said "not hungry"
I drove her straight home but before she got out she jerked me off.

the day later she messaged me "how are you, how u feel"
i didnt reply, she sent "is everything ok, can i do anything for you"
No reply
"do u get my last message"

so basically the more disrespectful you are the better it is.

LOL I wonder how many girls you have seriously brutally devestated emotionally! lol

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2010, 05:31:51 PM »

Im not grateful when im out with a girl, i never focus on her, i focus on other things, and this works, she spent the day getting her hair done, nails done, make up, eyebrows she obviously is fishing for compliments,

i never talk about me, never answer her questions properly, im incredibly vague, keep the mysterious factor high.
then when u take her back home, as soon she leaves the car and closes the door, take off fast, she will know u got better things to do.

and if ur nice to her and do that gentlemen bullshit she will think ur a bitch or just trying to get some ass.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2010, 05:33:59 PM »
quicker i have always wondered how its possible to approach a female in a way that does not give away the "mystery" of whether you like her or not ??

you meet all these women somehow..  i doubt they are all just walking up to you asking for dates.. so how are you approachiing these women without giving away mystery or losing attractivness in their eyes??

i always felt an approach, by definition, would always lower attraction (always more desireable before having met them... "stranger")

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2010, 05:41:44 PM »
quicker i have always wondered how its possible to approach a female in a way that does not give away the "mystery" of whether you like her or not ??

you meet all these women somehow..  i doubt they are all just walking up to you asking for dates.. so how are you approachiing these women without giving away mystery or losing attractivness in their eyes??

i always felt an approach, by definition, would always lower attraction (always more desireable before having met them... "stranger")

Body language my friend, its all u need, u can tell if a girl is keen for you, she will glance a few times, stroke her hair.
I approach, not in a "im picking you up" manner but more like lets have a converstion "Excuse me, thats a nice bracelet, where did you get it? Wow? i saw the same bracelet on a girl when i was in brazil last year"  thats the ice breaker...its not threatening, she will say something and then i will introduce myself, shake her hand and compliment her soft hands...its sounds fucked but it works

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2010, 06:06:52 PM »
Body language my friend, its all u need, u can tell if a girl is keen for you, she will glance a few times, stroke her hair.
I approach, not in a "im picking you up" manner but more like lets have a converstion "Excuse me, thats a nice bracelet, where did you get it? Wow? i saw the same bracelet on a girl when i was in brazil last year"  thats the ice breaker...its not threatening, she will say something and then i will introduce myself, shake her hand and compliment her soft hands...its sounds fucked but it works
..untill she calls bullshit on your brasil line.

lol just playin, i know they eat that shit up... fuckin tricks.  ;D

your living the life dudeman.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2010, 06:14:53 PM »
Heres a tip. be good looking. Heres what should follow,

me: hi(smile)
her: hey(smile)
me: whats your name?
her:blabla
me: oh, im blabla

*short basic convo ensues*

me: we should chill sometime
her: yea def.

*exchange contact, fuck in applicable time*

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2010, 06:15:12 PM »
..untill she calls bullshit on your brasil line.

lol just playin, i know they eat that shit up... fuckin tricks.  ;D

your living the life dudeman.

I wish a girl does call B.S it will save me wasting my time, or if there with other girls i interact by saying "so how do all of you know one another" its the gift of the gab, i dont care if impress any of them, but by not caring = bitches. the more u chase, the faster they run.