Author Topic: To guys with sense of fashion...  (Read 4355 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: To guys with sense of fashion...
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2010, 04:27:02 PM »
bigbobs I am not so sure about the fashionableness of white shoes.  Certainly Nasser could rock them but maybe not every man.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2010, 04:27:47 PM »
Personally I dont think he should wear a black shirt with black pants with a tie and no blazer, but if there's no changing that and he insists he must wear a tie with too, then I think the white belt/tie/shoes would be the way to go.
oh, dont get me wrong, i'll eather have a blazer or an overcoat or a nice leather jacket ondepending on the weather cuz i gotta go in and out of the club

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2010, 04:29:20 PM »
7 years, but fuck it lets reduce it by a whole year to lowball stuff

6 yrs X 50 weeks ( again reducing 2 weeks a year on top of the whole year) x 3 nights/week x 4 (very low average , more like 6-7 fights a night)= 3600 lets say i missed some fights, so 3000 , but thats rare cuz we were all in constant communication and i knew every fight that happened..

the place was huge, 3 seperate rooms, different crowd mixes, specially after the club ended you had all 3 clubs getting out together, and mixing in the street. seriously a slow night was 4 fights.

holy shit, hope they were compensating you well for 6-7 fights a night :o  I have some friends who bounce and getting into a fight seems to be the exception for them, like once every 3 weeks or so.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2010, 04:34:11 PM »
holy shit, hope they were compensating you well for 6-7 fights a night :o  I have some friends who bounce and getting into a fight seems to be the exception for them, like once every 3 weeks or so.
nah, we didnt have trashy crowd, but we did have younger crowd.so there were fights.in the beginning once room was seriously filled with Guidos like the jersey shore, all juiced up guys, contant fights.

the money was good ( the club itself pays like $15ish/hour), but the money you make on the side was out of this world.

people roll in the backdoor and dont wanna stand in line, i charged them $100 per person, $75 per person and for NYE party i had a group of 10 ( 5 couples come in), i charged them $250 a head, that was fricking awesome one of them pulled out a roll of 100s and gave me 2500. i gave 500 to the other bouncer at the back door ...

i knew other doormen who made a living just working 2 nights at the door a week

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2010, 04:34:24 PM »
bigbobs I am not so sure about the fashionableness of white shoes.  Certainly Nasser could rock them but maybe not every man.

You know you want a pair ;)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2010, 04:36:22 PM »

besides, how big is the joint your friend bounces at ? between all teh clubs i kept an eye on there were like 2000 people at least... you put 2000 people and booz and drugs in one general area, fights are bound to happen

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2010, 04:36:33 PM »
nah, we didnt have trashy crowd, but we did have younger crowd.so there were fights.in the beginning once room was seriously filled with Guidos like the jersey shore, all juiced up guys, contant fights.

the money was good ( the club itself pays like $15ish/hour), but the money you make on the side was out of this world.

people roll in the backdoor and dont wanna stand in line, i charged them $100 per person, $75 per person and for NYE party i had a group of 10 ( 5 couples come in), i charged them $250 a head, that was fricking awesome one of them pulled out a roll of 100s and gave me 2500. i gave 500 to the other bouncer at the back door ...

i knew other doormen who made a living just working 2 nights at the door a week

Sounds like it's worth it then :)  

The few bouncers I know here rarely accept any extra money at the door, for starters here people only offer $20 per head or so to skip the line, and then bouncers are worried if they accept it and get caught they lose their $17ish dollar an hour job.  Guess it's different if you're bouncing in a hotspot

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2010, 04:37:41 PM »
besides, how big is the joint your friend bounces at ? between all teh clubs i kept an eye on there were like 2000 people at least... you put 2000 people and booz and drugs in one general area, fights are bound to happen

Probably about 1000 on weekends, must be a tamer crowd here

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2010, 04:41:52 PM »

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2010, 04:42:31 PM »
Sounds like it's worth it then :)  

The few bouncers I know here rarely accept any extra money at the door, for starters here people only offer $20 per head or so to skip the line, and then bouncers are worried if they accept it and get caught they lose their $17ish dollar an hour job.  Guess it's different if you're bouncing in a hotspot

yeah, this place was the bomb, deffinately top 3 hottest club in town.

dont get me wrong, i didnt take money at the back door when i was a regular bouncer, when i became head of security then i had more freedom. the managers and the owners loved me , i would give the manager a piece of the action too. its all about taking care of people ... like in that case, i made easy $2500 cash, its such an easy money i dont mind giving $500 to teh other bouncer, made him happy as fuck < and i kept 80% of the money...

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2010, 04:43:12 PM »

is that the gay "blogger"? whats his name ?

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2010, 04:48:22 PM »
is that the gay "blogger"? whats his name ?

Tyson Beckford.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2010, 04:48:56 PM »
Tyson Beckford.

Pretty sure he is black.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2010, 04:49:46 PM »
Tyson Beckford.
i meant Prez hilton or something like that

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2010, 04:51:12 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2010, 04:51:44 PM »
i meant Prez hilton or something like that

Oh yeah that fagot.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2010, 05:01:03 PM »
I think a silver tie would look nice.
X

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2010, 07:18:36 PM »
black with silver linear

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2010, 07:27:14 PM »
How about a sweet bolo tie, playa?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2010, 11:16:11 PM »
design should be little or none

cream color
baby blue
red
purple (versace purple)

if you have the look you can pull it off great

keep the belt black and make sure the shoes look normal

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2010, 11:21:27 PM »
In nyc most hot spots (230 roof, butter, pink el) the bouncer working outside has no say on who comes in, same goes to many hot spots in CA and vegas

easiest way to get in is buy bottle or bottles if its a real hot night etc, you want extra good treatment as you get in tip the bouncer or bouncers and youll have nice VIP treatment

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2010, 11:26:03 PM »
With the solid black shirt, its a necessity to wear a solid tie as well.  Lots of good suggestions here, silver, red, a nice light blue would work as would a decent non homo pink.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2010, 02:28:25 AM »

I wouldn't know about such things, as I only wear Flannel cut-off vests, dasiy dukes, suspenders, Zubaz, and fanny packs. Otomix is the only shoe brand I trust.

I looking like a cross between these two studs.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2010, 02:32:49 AM »
Id go all black. that look is hot, just make sure the clothes fit.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2010, 05:22:40 AM »
another option, if you can wear a black suit, black shirt, red, purple, cream, light blue, tite and matching pocket square, again not everyone can pull it off but if you can it can look good