Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 29, 2014, 03:48:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When Craig Titus challenged Phil Baroni  (Read 31247 times)
G o a t b o y
Time Out
Getbig V

Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2005, 11:32:04 PM »

Yawn.  I don't even think about it.  If he does start a fight with me in the street, I will not hesitate to strangle his ass, toss him in my car, and set the whole damn thing on fire.  I agree that Phill is a pro fighter and has the ability to hurt guys badly, that is exactly why I will end it just like the other UFC fighter I ran into years ago, 185 pound guy.  Every knows how that ended. Well, I gotta go now... it's not easy to post online when you're runnin' from the cops!

CT
Report to moderator   Logged

Ron: "I am lazy."
suckmymuscle
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2005, 12:33:04 AM »

division, yes i do think he would. dignity aside, bigger and badder men than him have fallen. dignity has nothing to do with shit when you have 10 lifers from a gang who decide they want to own your ass. you may tkae out 3-4 of them, but not the rest. and the mexicans are the most powerful gangs in the cali penal systems bro. i studied and did many papers on prisons when i was finshing my crim justice degree. i tended to study cali prisons because they were easier than most. the gang sets are distinct and easy to follow. and the rules are iron clad.
do i think he wanted to be a bitch? hell no. do i think he didnt have a choice? yea. there is simply no other way. and you can do your own research on that if you would like. it isnt a secret how the gangs work there.

Hey, dumb fuk, why ould they go through the trouble of trying to rape a 260 lbs, 500+ lbs bencher like Titus, if there are plenty of 130 lbs pencil-necks? Titus can easily break the spine of a man, or knock-out several men at once.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
suckmymuscle
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2005, 12:35:41 AM »

Yawn.  I don't even think about it.  If he does start a fight with me in the street, I will not hesitate.  I agree that Phill is a pro fighter and has the ability to hurt guys badly, that is exactly why I will end it just like the other UFC fighter I ran into years ago, 185 pound guy.  Every knows how that ended.

CT

Titus, you're ridiculously bad ass. You're the hero of all bodybuilders Cheesy. Someday, I hope having the honor of fighting next to you. Smiley Wink

SUCKMYMUSCLE
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2005, 02:15:56 AM »

Shocked

* Titus.jpg (42.5 KB, 300x298 - viewed 3202 times.)
JamieX4200
Getbig IV

« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2005, 09:34:45 PM »

Who has this vid "Mark Kerr Vs Paul Varelans " ?

thanks,
jamie

grundle has no sack,
PRAXIS
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2005, 04:34:33 PM »

DIVISION- there is only one way that a blond haired, blue eyed white guy gets to hang like that with the mexicans. whether they be the mexican mafia or the EME. there is only one way. see, the cali prisons are notorious for gangs. all prisons are, but cali is especially bad. you have the mexican gangs, black gangs, and chicnese, white and so on. point is, you dont cross over. ever. you stay with y our own in jail and thats it. so for a white guy to survive hanging out with the mexicans he had to have been "property" of them. and dont think that because he is big that they cant own his ass. cause in jail they dont care and will gang attack if they have to.just by him taking those pics with the mexicans he could have been killed by the skinheads. but if he was the mexicans property, they wouldnt do anything becuase that is the way it is run.

Lets see the pics. I call bullshit. The paw print would never let a riding bitch in on a picture.
PRAXIS
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2005, 04:35:52 PM »

division, yes i do think he would. dignity aside, bigger and badder men than him have fallen. dignity has nothing to do with shit when you have 10 lifers from a gang who decide they want to own your ass. you may tkae out 3-4 of them, but not the rest. and the mexicans are the most powerful gangs in the cali penal systems bro. i studied and did many papers on prisons when i was finshing my crim justice degree. i tended to study cali prisons because they were easier than most. the gang sets are distinct and easy to follow. and the rules are iron clad.
do i think he wanted to be a bitch? hell no. do i think he didnt have a choice? yea. there is simply no other way. and you can do your own research on that if you would like. it isnt a secret how the gangs work there.

Ok, that explains it. Find out what prison Titus was in and i can get the scoop.
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2005, 07:06:42 PM »

Ok, that explains it. Find out what prison Titus was in and i can get the scoop.

dunno how much this will help...

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderServlet?Transaction=NameSearch&needingMoreList=false&LastName=titus&Middle=&FirstName=craig&Race=U&Sex=M&Age=&x=20&y=20

Mussolini
Getbig IV

riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon

« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2005, 08:52:25 PM »

Yawn.  I don't even think about it.  If he does start a fight with me in the street, I will not hesitate.  I agree that Phill is a pro fighter and has the ability to hurt guys badly, that is exactly why I will end it just like the other UFC fighter I ran into years ago, 185 pound guy.  Every knows how that ended.

CT

When did Titus post this?

shotgun on the team
knny187
Getbig V

« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2005, 08:56:46 PM »

When did Titus post this?

I think it says:

Quote from: Titus on June 26, 2005, 01:49:28 AM

but I may be slow on this sort of thing

H4eafy
Getbig III

I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow

« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2005, 06:19:45 AM »

I weigh about 185lbs and have been doing Martial arts since I was a 5 yr old kid (Judo, Boxing, Tae Kwon Do etc ). I also now fight in mma compititions.

I have fought guys that are 220 and up and punched the shit out of them. I have also had the shit punched out of me by guys at 150lbs and under (in training). And vice versa aswell.

Weigh is an advantage but it wont win you the fight.

How long until titus gasses? Not long.
sarcasm
Getbig V

The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons

« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2005, 09:24:17 AM »

I weigh about 185lbs and have been doing Martial arts since I was a 5 yr old kid (Judo, Boxing, Tae Kwon Do etc ). I also now fight in mma compititions.

I have fought guys that are 220 and up and punched the shit out of them. I have also had the shit punched out of me by guys at 150lbs and under (in training). And vice versa aswell.

wow!!!! you're tough!!!!!! Roll Eyes

Jaejonna rows 125!!
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2005, 12:24:53 PM »

Baroni would have got his ass lit, well maybe his whole body
Mussolini
Getbig IV

riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon

« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2005, 01:27:30 PM »

Holy shit, when should we expect to see you in PRIDE or UFC? That is simply amazing that you punched the shit out of some bigger guys.

Notice how on every thread about fighting there is always some douchbag who comes on and brags about how his skills helped him kick the shit outa guys way bigger than him. Like we give a shit, and how will we ever no if you are lying or not?

shotgun on the team
NJ BBER
Getbig II

« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2007, 11:53:56 AM »

bump.  true OG shit.
H4eafy
Getbig III

I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2007, 06:16:19 AM »

Holy shit, when should we expect to see you in PRIDE or UFC? That is simply amazing that you punched the shit out of some bigger guys.

Notice how on every thread about fighting there is always some douchbag who comes on and brags about how his skills helped him kick the shit outa guys way bigger than him. Like we give a shit, and how will we ever no if you are lying or not?

You guys need to get a grip. I was not bragging. If you can read you would see that I also said -150lb guys have beaten me on several occasions. Trolls.

Get over yourselves and stop thinking everyone is bragging. Its not my fault you guys are losers and try to bring everyone else down with you.

Have a look on youtube. There are dozens of examples of smaller guys beating bigger guys in training. Search for "Sparring". You will see.
Old_Rooster
Getbig IV

SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2007, 06:37:18 AM »

What are you sniffing?  Craig can fight fool.  Anyway even if you are a good fighter wrestling skills will not save you when you are fighting someone who outweighs you by that much.  He would have to hope for a lucky punch.  Besides Craig beat up a light heavyweight from the UFC before. 

Bodybuilders are not pu**ies.  I don't see many people calling Ronnie Coleman out for a fight.

I'd guess the guy that started this topic has either never been in a fight or got his ass whoooooped in every fight hes been in...

Benjamin Pearson-Pedo
Old_Rooster
Getbig IV

SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2007, 06:06:53 AM »

As some of you know craig titus Challenge Phil Barioni to  a fight in king of the cage.  I believe    Craigs cousin runs or owns it.

Ok for some of you who actually think craig is tough.

If craig and Phil baroni fought,  and by the way Phil is a middleweight someone craig outweighs by 100 lbs.

Craig would get destroyed.

bodybuilders are not tough and have no fighting skills at all.

PHil baroni although not a great fighter, is a pretty good fighter and has the ability to ko people.

he also has decent wrestling skills.

Actually it would be a massacre. 

Bodybuilders are tough in the gym , but in a real fight , it is a whole new reality .

you are a complete moron.

Benjamin Pearson-Pedo
sugarbear
Getbig II

« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2007, 08:50:01 PM »

As some of you know craig titus Challenge Phil Barioni to  a fight in king of the cage.  I believe    Craigs cousin runs or owns it.

Ok for some of you who actually think craig is tough.

If craig and Phil baroni fought,  and by the way Phil is a middleweight someone craig outweighs by 100 lbs.

Craig would get destroyed.

bodybuilders are not tough and have no fighting skills at all.

PHil baroni although not a great fighter, is a pretty good fighter and has the ability to ko people.

he also has decent wrestling skills.

Actually it would be a massacre. 

Bodybuilders are tough in the gym , but in a real fight , it is a whole new reality .

another fucktard who thinks he's tough by naming names why don't you just say my dad can beat up your dad? bodybuilding and mma are different you never here people say jay cutler would destroy chuck liddell in a posedown alright there Capt. obvious!
BEAST 8692
Getbig IV

« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2007, 11:51:06 AM »

phil baroni is a veteran , in side of a ring or cage baroni would school titus,in the streets craig titus would kill baroni, its what he does , he kills people .  HES INSANE !

true, titus is a killer.

as long as his opponent is a 120lb female, drugged up and asleep and he has to taser her first so she can't fight back and only then chokes her out.

yep, he's a real tough guy. Roll Eyes

that guy that was hog tied and naked Grin now that's the real titus.
Medford
Getbig V

lookatthisfatperson.com

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2008, 05:44:35 PM »

bump for old stuff

F
Method101
Getbig V

« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2009, 04:48:33 PM »

Yawn.  I don't even think about it.  If he does start a fight with me in the street, I will not hesitate.  I agree that Phill is a pro fighter and has the ability to hurt guys badly, that is exactly why I will end it just like the other UFC fighter I ran into years ago, 185 pound guy.  Every knows how that ended.

CT
Bump.

Words of a legend here folks, P.I.P Craig.

Cry lol

_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2009, 03:01:33 PM »

Cry

* Craig chillin with bigbobs.jpg (12.21 KB, 450x338 - viewed 2565 times.)

* Accused of being pumpsters gimmick.jpg (7.67 KB, 212x400 - viewed 1153 times.)

* NasserBookExcerpt.jpg (14.18 KB, 400x361 - viewed 1130 times.)

[
craigstwerp
Getbig I

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2012, 03:26:07 PM »

I first saw a photo of Craig Titus back in 1991 and immediately became one of his fan followers. Prior to seeing Craig posing on the cover of this musclemag, I was a follower of womens bb. I didn't care to see guys flex their muscles and still don't with the exception of Mr.Titus. I went full throttle over Craig and still am 21 years later. Collecting photos, writing to Craig, seeing him in contests etc.  Craig was the total package. Great physique, rugged handsome looks, a real stud with the models. I can understand why he was arrogant. Craig would have knocked the hell out of any guy when he reigned as proven by how many guys he coldcocked in the gym when they pissed Craig off he knocked them out with one punch. I can only imagine how many guys in Vegas Craig must have dropped when out doing the town with his babes.
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2012, 12:03:40 AM »

I first saw a photo of Craig Titus back in 1991 and immediately became one of his fan followers. Prior to seeing Craig posing on the cover of this musclemag, I was a follower of womens bb. I didn't care to see guys flex their muscles and still don't with the exception of Mr.Titus. I went full throttle over Craig and still am 21 years later. Collecting photos, writing to Craig, seeing him in contests etc.  Craig was the total package. Great physique, rugged handsome looks, a real stud with the models. I can understand why he was arrogant. Craig would have knocked the hell out of any guy when he reigned as proven by how many guys he coldcocked in the gym when they pissed Craig off he knocked them out with one punch. I can only imagine how many guys in Vegas Craig must have dropped when out doing the town with his babes.

Hi Craig Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!