Author Topic: Dorian Yates - overrated!  (Read 252688 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian Yates - overrated!
« Reply #1425 on: May 14, 2010, 06:34:29 PM »
what the fuck are you talking about?:

::)

ronnie's delts in 99 were striated to all hell and back again.

god you are so incredibly stupid.. :-\

dumbass do you even know what striations are? I'm not talking separation I'm talking striations learn the difference and again for the fucking dummies among us , where are the striations in his quads? his midsection sucked in comparison , you still can't answer these questions as usual

Typical Hulkster when pushed you run , keep running

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1426 on: May 14, 2010, 06:36:46 PM »
That's not what I asked you. I asked where were his cross-striated quads in 1999? where was a mid-section that resembled that one? where are those deeply striated deltoids? you can't answer that which is exactly why you ran from it

and ironically YOU posted many pics unknowingly from 1996 claiming it would destroy Dorian and they were back shots too lmfao now his back sucks LMFAO

You constantly prove how little you know and how often you contradict reality and the facts

top 2 1996
bottom 2 1997

very interesting shots showing Ronnies back looking huge and extremely detailed in 1996-97, his Delts were as detailed as they ever were, while Ronnie did get more massive in the coming years i dont think his conditioning particularity in his back in delts were as sharp as in 96-97, with the possible exception of the 1998 O...the only Year IMO Ronnie's Physique as Mr O would be too close to call for a Victory against a 1993 or 95 Yates.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1427 on: May 14, 2010, 06:40:36 PM »
ronnie improved 210% by 99 from 96: despite ND's apparent arguing of the contrary.. ::)

yeah he has NO cross-striations in his quads none in his delts anymore hahahahahaha yeah he really improved by ' 210% '

moron allow me to show you how it's done , this is 1997 directly compared to 1999 and guess which year has clear fucking striated delts  ;)

you know nothing and can't back up anything

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #1428 on: May 14, 2010, 06:43:43 PM »
yeah he has NO cross-striations in his quads none in his delts anymore hahahahahaha yeah he really improved by ' 210% '

moron allow me to show you how it's done , this is 1997 directly compared to 1999 and guess which year has clear fucking striated delts  ;)

why do you guys argue about this stuff non stop god, at least get behind a bodybuilder that is coming back on stage and going to reak havoc on the current top atheletes.  

All hail, Nasser el Sonbaty, the future of the IFBB, 3x uncrowned Mr Olpymia, 1x future 2010 Mr Olympia, ladies love him, blonde hair, mercedes all the way, bigger, stronger, faster, TEAM Nasser 2010!!

TEAM Nasser

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1429 on: May 14, 2010, 06:46:30 PM »
Hahah.
Ronnie was never as thick as Dorian, back to front. Dorian lats literally looked a foot thick. Youre mistaking separation for thickness.  ::)

hahahahahaha typical Hulkster doesn't know what thickness , separation and striations are , he can't even get the basics right

Dorian's lats at a comparable weight to Ronnie are clearly thicker , and denser , when Dorian does a front latspread his back fills up most of the space between his arms , same with standing relaxed despite having a wider waist his lats look much wider

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1430 on: May 14, 2010, 06:46:43 PM »

moron allow me to show you how it's done , this is 1997 directly compared to 1999 and guess which year has clear fucking striated delts  ;)

97 all the way ND

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1431 on: May 14, 2010, 06:47:32 PM »

Exactly my point....look @ the striations in the pecs, arms, delts etc...and thats 1997.........most the pics used as "proof" he was better in 1999 etc are in fact more or less SCREEN CAPS that have been touched up here and there, not alot of PICTURES in Similer  lighting, angle, etc show Huge improvements in conditioning and detail from Ronnie's 1996-97 physique.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1432 on: May 14, 2010, 06:48:26 PM »
very interesting shots showing Ronnies back looking huge and extremely detailed in 1996-97, his Delts were as detailed as they ever were, while Ronnie did get more massive in the coming years i dont think his conditioning particularity in his back in delts were as sharp as in 96-97, with the possible exception of the 1998 O...the only Year IMO Ronnie's Physique as Mr O would be too close to call for a Victory against a 1993 or 95 Yates.

You sir as usual know what you're talking about. great post.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1433 on: May 14, 2010, 06:50:42 PM »
why do you guys argue about this stuff non stop god, at least get behind a bodybuilder that is coming back on stage and going to reak havoc on the current top atheletes.  

All hail, Nasser el Sonbaty, the future of the IFBB, 3x uncrowned Mr Olpymia, 1x future 2010 Mr Olympia, ladies love him, blonde hair, mercedes all the way, bigger, stronger, faster, TEAM Nasser 2010!!

:o ??? :o...ahhh...don't think Nasser will be 2010 Olympia Champion, but great Physique way back in the day.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1434 on: May 14, 2010, 07:05:47 PM »
You sir as usual know what you're talking about. great post.

Hey ND how you doing? i see the debate is STILL going on and managed to get a real good Laugh out of yet Another "yates overrated" thread

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1435 on: May 14, 2010, 07:13:13 PM »
Hey ND how you doing? i see the debate is STILL going on and managed to get a real good Laugh out of yet Another "yates overrated" thread

Good man , just trying to teach these guys how the game is played.  ;D

and yeah overrated , you can always count on them for a good laugh.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1436 on: May 14, 2010, 07:17:57 PM »
Exactly my point....look @ the striations in the pecs, arms, delts etc...and thats 1997.........most the pics used as "proof" he was better in 1999 etc are in fact more or less SCREEN CAPS that have been touched up here and there, not alot of PICTURES in Similer  lighting, angle, etc show Huge improvements in conditioning and detail from Ronnie's 1996-97 physique.
Hahah.
But Hulkster says the only people who disagree with him are Me and ND! lololol  ::)

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1437 on: May 14, 2010, 07:28:14 PM »
Hahah.
But Hulkster says the only people who disagree with him are Me and ND! lololol  ::)
Yip i think theres alot of People on here that disagree with him however, the point is (and will always be) is you will and can only beat the Best that is available in your TIME @ the top...and Between 1992 though to 1997 Dorian Yates Beat the Best thats a Fact History shows that as so, Ronnie included...saying well Yates wouldn't beat him AFTER the fact as a Retired 6 Time Mr O, is bizarre @ the Least and Fairy tales @ best...Ronnie improved after 1997 yes that is true....enough to Beat Yates?...that is and will always be a moot point in favor of reality over speculation that being Reality...1992....though 1997.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1438 on: May 14, 2010, 07:29:35 PM »
Hahah.

He can have the whole board agree with him and they would ALL be wrong , Hulkster likes to try and harp on part of what I said and thinks he accomplished something , point I said his delts weren't as striated and neither were his quads or midsection and what does he do? post a pic of him in a most muscular not showing any striations and then claim I'm wrong , he's retarded

or I'll say Ronnie did improved in 98/99 however in some areas he didn't and what's he do? carefully selects pics and says ' see '  ::)  look at the hands clasped mostmuscular from 1999 and 1997 , he clearly is NOT showing any striations compared to 1997 , Hulkster can't counter this and will run as usual or just post to the contrary just out of spite , either way he's wrong as usual and an idiot to boot

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1439 on: May 14, 2010, 08:40:38 PM »

LOL touched up?

sorry buddy, but the videos are real:

watch this and you will see that 96/97 ronnie doesn't come close to this:

there is a reason why ronnie went from losing to everyone to winning everything.

you will see why in this vid. enjoy.

:P
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1440 on: May 14, 2010, 08:47:35 PM »
Flower Boy Ran Away

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #1441 on: May 14, 2010, 09:30:47 PM »
Hahaha
Yeah, you truely are a bind retard. Yup, ND and I are the ONLY Dorian supporters in this thread.
I forgot how Hulkster world really works, you only see what you want, you fucking nimrod.
Im done here its obvious you were born with some sort of brain defect.
you are not the only ones. Yates was better hulky, hope this helps.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #1442 on: May 15, 2010, 04:38:51 AM »
Same here. Although I don't post too often, I find it obvious Yates being the better bodybuilder. However, I see little use in arguing history and facts with idiots. I don't believe for a second that Hulkster sees Coleman as the better man, I think it goes to a deeper level for him. Either he is trying to extract revenge for getting bitch slapped on a daily basis, or there might be sexual urges in play. I do not know and don't really want to know. Either way, the kid's a fucking idiot.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1443 on: May 15, 2010, 05:51:36 AM »
Same here. Although I don't post too often, I find it obvious Yates being the better bodybuilder. However, I see little use in arguing history and facts with idiots. I don't believe for a second that Hulkster sees Coleman as the better man, I think it goes to a deeper level for him. Either he is trying to extract revenge for getting bitch slapped on a daily basis, or there might be sexual urges in play. I do not know and don't really want to know. Either way, the kid's a fucking idiot.

Great post !  ;D

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #1444 on: May 16, 2010, 05:33:15 AM »
You can't 'extract' revenge, only EXACT it. Common error though.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #1445 on: May 16, 2010, 05:52:44 AM »

Hahahahaha. I thought Shawn Ray put this one to bed instantly when he said that pre-Chad Ronnie's conditioning from the back was never good enough to put him in contention for the title.

Also clearly shoulder SIZE is vital as initially Ronnie was a tad narrow. You know and I know that Ronnie's delts and back (interestingly Dorian's strongest two bodyparts, barring calves) were bigger and better in 98 and 99 than in 96/97. There are some great pics from from the earlier years yes, but do not think you fool anyone that Ronnie's back was anywhere near peak in 96/97.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1446 on: June 02, 2010, 08:40:49 PM »
bump ;D

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #1447 on: June 02, 2010, 08:51:38 PM »
IMO, there were many bodybuilders better than Dorian during his era.  Dorian was very different, and this was why he won the Olympia 6 times.