Author Topic: NFL draft thread.  (Read 19984 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: NFL draft thread.
« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2010, 07:26:11 PM »
Irish were so bad when Jabba the Weiss got there and Jabba "The Hut" Weiss went down to St. Pete or Tampa and pulled his fat ass out of there and promised that he would be the next Steve Hutchinson.  ::) ::) ::) Weiss flashed his rings and promised him a Norte Dame career of National Championships and they were an Epic Fail as Sam Young will be.

He may be come a Punching Bag for Ratliff, Ware and the other Dallas CowGirls.  8) I like it! I like it alot!

He'll be on Spencer's side and Witten is usually on the outside to help!  Free gets to be DWare's chew toy or vice versa!
((-::

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2010, 07:34:25 PM »
He'll be on Spencer's side and Witten is usually on the outside to help!  Free gets to be DWare's chew toy or vice versa!

Look up Craig Roh and you can watch his clips of Craig destroying Dumb ass Sam Young.  8) I guess that makes me feel better because Craig plays for MICHIGAN and is only a true Sophomore.  ;) Sam young reminds me of that Tackle out of O$U....Something Boone but he was always drunk as Sam Young will be but that is because he is a DOMER.  :D
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2010, 07:41:20 PM »
Look up Craig Roh and you can watch his clips of Craig destroying Dumb ass Sam Young.  8) I guess that makes me feel better because Craig plays for MICHIGAN and is only a true Sophomore.  ;) Sam young reminds me of that Tackle out of O$U....Something Boone but he was always drunk as Sam Young will be but that is because he is a DOMER.  :D
Young is NOT Boone  though I thought Boone would prove he could play once he had a shot.   As far as the Roh guy goes, maybe he (Roh) is just good.   I mean he started for the Maze as a Sophmore! Young may not be a wall yet but neither was Flo and HE turned out pretty good.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2010, 07:44:12 PM »
Young is NOT Boone  though I thought Boone would prove he could play once he had a shot.   As far as the Roh guy goes, maybe he (Roh) is just good.   I mean he started for the Maze as a Sophmore! Freshman Young may not be a wall yet but neither was Flo and HE turned out pretty good.

Boone was always getting drunk and the legend around Columbus, Ohio is that Boone drank 33 beers after every home game.  :o
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: May 06, 2010, 07:47:20 PM »
Boone was always getting drunk and the legend around Columbus, Ohio is that Boone drank 33 beers after every home game.  :o
Wasn't he Texan?   I think that's the excuse he gave to potential NFL recruiters!!!!!!!!  That's like me applying for a cop job saying I stole because I am from South Central LA!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #180 on: May 06, 2010, 07:54:31 PM »
Wasn't he Texan?   I think that's the excuse he gave to potential NFL recruiters!!!!!!!!  That's like me applying for a cop job saying I stole because I am from South Central LA!
Culver City needs cops reg.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: May 06, 2010, 07:55:51 PM »
Culver City needs cops reg.
Home of the NPC CAL!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 06, 2010, 08:02:28 PM »
Home of the NPC CAL!
You entering this year?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: May 06, 2010, 08:03:29 PM »
Maybe he can drive down and hang out in NC with Clausen

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: May 06, 2010, 08:05:14 PM »
Maybe he can drive down and hang out in NC with Clausen
I hear they are comparing Edwards to PROHL!!!!!!   A blk qb compared to a whte wr?   

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: May 06, 2010, 08:09:31 PM »
I hear they are comparing Edwards to PROHL!!!!!!   A blk qb compared to a whte wr?   
WTF? Prohl is from here has a football complex down the street a good guy I dont know much about edwards

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 06, 2010, 08:14:31 PM »
WTF? Prohl is from here has a football complex down the street a good guy I dont know much about edwards
Ricky is / was a great player from what I here.   I lived in Md. when he was at Wake or Duke (sorry I forgot it's been a while) but I guess they say he's the type of reciever Edwards will become.   So that makes Jarrett??????

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: May 06, 2010, 08:19:17 PM »
Ricky is / was a great player from what I here.   I lived in Md. when he was at Wake or Duke (sorry I forgot it's been a while) but I guess they say he's the type of reciever Edwards will become.   So that makes Jarrett??????
He was at wake not too far from here.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2010, 08:26:42 PM »
He was at wake not too far from here.
ANother Jardan Shipley?   :D