Author Topic: Questions for newmom  (Read 25324 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Questions for newmom
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2010, 10:30:45 AM »
Xerxes I'm not clear on why Fatpanda would not be a choice on #2?

because i would be the clear winner  ???
175lbs by 31st July

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2010, 10:31:32 AM »
Newmom, please marry me. Thank you.

I don't really want to marry newmom, just do really dirty things to her...

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2010, 01:55:52 PM »
I don't really want to marry newmom, just do really dirty things to her...

Like what?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2010, 02:05:54 PM »
I hope you guys realize newmom is a 42 yo woman with flabby thighs and tons of loose skin

maybe there is so much homo on this site that you cling to the only female posting here

here ..I'll help ya raise your standards

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2010, 02:06:51 PM »
I hope you guys realize newmom is a 42 yo woman with flabby thighs and tons of loose skin

maybe there is so much homo on this site that you cling to the only female posting here

looks like deicides lips  :-\
175lbs by 31st July

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2010, 02:09:14 PM »

Beautiful manicure

newmom

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2010, 02:35:03 PM »
Sev..Im only gonna be 41 this year..dont make me out to be older please and I wont make you out to be a man...that being said, your spot on about saggy loose skin

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2010, 02:41:27 PM »
Sev..Im only gonna be 41 this year..dont make me out to be older please and I wont make you out to be a man...that being said, your spot on about saggy loose skin
same shit different day

wanna hang out on a site with guys and talk shit ? no problem .. just don't expect special treatment cause you have a vag

see ya

newmom

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2010, 02:44:50 PM »
same shit different day

wanna hang out on a site with guys and talk shit ? no problem .. just don't expect special treatment cause you have a vag

see ya

dear sev, you have not learned yet have you. I can take all the ribbing boys can dish trust me on that one. I dont expect nor want special treatment. Perhaps your a bit miffed I didnt choose you in xerxes question.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2010, 02:49:26 PM »
G-Thing..hmmm interesting NO I WOULDNT date obama..I guess depends on the latin man, but remember chili dude was on stage with pro tan and tanning sessions, if that make a difference (I may pm ya a picture of him in the off season). The reason I dont date black men, because I have seen (mind you not this is just my observation and beers nothing on the rest of the country) black women shoot my friend dirty looks because her hubby is black and she is white and make rude fucking comments. Who the fuck needs that and its really none of anyones business. I just prefer my uber white males. Now that dont mean I dont find black or other races attractive, Big Mal is one good looking fucker that I have no problem admitting. Hugo um no his teeth are fucked up and he is not good looking. But Gustavo Badell is smoking for sure.

Swede is 21, omg I had no idea, but out of the 3 you presented yes Swede is my choice (again I havent seen his picture).

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2010, 03:23:53 PM »
dear sev, you have not learned yet have you. I can take all the ribbing boys can dish trust me on that one. I dont expect nor want special treatment. Perhaps your a bit miffed I didnt choose you in xerxes question.
tell us new who is your hottest bodybuilder of all time?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2010, 03:26:18 PM »
no offense honey but I think I just threw up a little in my mouf

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2010, 03:40:05 PM »
stop spelling in ebonics , its not 1998 any more

newmom

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2010, 06:56:17 PM »

ok dear none taken, there are support groups for bulimics

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2010, 08:14:01 PM »
As you can see, The G&O board tends to bring out the worse in us men. Well, maybe just as we normally are when women aren't around and we don't have the PC police breathing down our necks.

How do you stand it and why do you  stay when no other women can? (And I know there are women here that occasionally visit the G&O but no other women stays "in the mix" like new mom).

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2010, 08:15:35 PM »
Anyone ask her if she does "DP" yet?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2010, 08:19:06 PM »
As you can see, The G&O board tends to bring out the worse in us men. Well, maybe just as we normally are when women aren't around and we don't have the PC police breathing down our necks.

How do you stand it and why do you  stay when no other women can? (And I know there are women here that occasionally visit the G&O but no other women stays "in the mix" like new mom).

Pellius, good post. No need to be PC here or anywhere. Speak your mind. If a person cant handle it then that is on them. I have thick skin and dont take it all that seriously. I could be wayyyy off base, but maybe some posters that tend to be dickheads to others is because they are missing something in their personal life or something. I admit, Im guilty of it..I have always been one of the boys

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2010, 08:26:42 PM »
Pellius, good post. No need to be PC here or anywhere. Speak your mind. If a person cant handle it then that is on them. I have thick skin and dont take it all that seriously. I could be wayyyy off base, but maybe some posters that tend to be dickheads to others is because they are missing something in their personal life or something. I admit, Im guilty of it..I have always been one of the boys

Newmom....what do you think about getting in the Hot Tub, riding my baloney and screaming "Groink is the mutthafuking KIIING!!!! "  ??  :D :D

While we post on Getbig ??  ;D

newmom

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2010, 08:31:12 PM »
Newmom....what do you think about getting in the Hot Tub, riding my baloney and screaming "Groink is the mutthafuking KIIING!!!! "  ??  :D :D

and have that shit posted on you tube or the endless "pics or it didn't happen" LMAO

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2010, 08:31:34 PM »

You've annoyed me a few times but all and all you're a good apple. And you must be a lot tougher than you look. No one has lasted as long as you.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2010, 08:34:04 PM »
and have that shit posted on you tube or the endless "pics or it didn't happen" LMAO

;D ;D ;D

Newmom is a cool ass chick

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2010, 08:35:24 PM »
;D ;D ;D

Newmom is a cool ass chick
Avoiding the obvious question though............

Anyone ask her if she does "DP" yet?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2010, 08:36:56 PM »
You've annoyed me a few times but all and all you're a good apple. And you must be a lot tougher than you look. No one has lasted as long as you.

I annoy alot of people here. Im a softee really. Yea I can go on and on and on

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2010, 08:55:53 PM »
Newmom is a-ok in my book.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2010, 09:35:58 PM »

Bro , with the years of steroid abuse can you still get it up ?  ;D