Author Topic: Shipsekki, the sexiest man alive  (Read 77644 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Shipsekki, the sexiest man alive
« Reply #375 on: April 20, 2010, 11:43:29 AM »
monster microwave in the laundry room?

That's the Kitchen, not the Laundry-room.
Q

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #376 on: April 20, 2010, 11:44:05 AM »
You want my ring, Asshole!! :D
I' just pm'd you my address. :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #377 on: April 20, 2010, 12:10:48 PM »
I' just pm'd you my address. :D

I know that you are in Cameron, N.C.  :D
D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #378 on: April 20, 2010, 12:41:01 PM »
sherief owning tiny tits once again i see  8)

i laugh when i see all the tiny tits rallying around groinks balls looking for protection of some sort, as he has some mass and hence some credibility that they don't  ::)

as for the arms argument - groink has good arms no doubt, very big, but he is carrying some fat, has no definition and is also on gear - so if he were to diet, and stop gear you have to wonder how small they would get.

sherief has great arms, is cut, and is a lifetime natural. if he ever took gear he would easily surpass groink in mass too.

personally i can admire things in both, but for me sherief gets the nod for hard word and building those gunz the hard way  8)

now onto the unashamed twinks of getbig who need some brutal cold hard truth:

All you twinks really have to look at yourselves. This is a bodybuilding board, and as a great man once said : bodybuilding is the muscle

we build muscle by lifting weights, yes read that again - we build muscle by lifting weights.

we do not build muscle by simply dieting fat off ourselves, while ignoring the weight lifting aspect.

each and everyone of you needs to step outside into the world and look around. If your arms are not bigger than the guys you see - get back in that gym and lift more heavy weight.

you twinks post your picture thinking you are he shit - when the reality is you look like shit.

xerses and ship in particular ( although getbig is full of similar physiques ) you have the physiques of teenage boys that have never lifted a weight in their life. How can you honestly think you look good  ???

how can you have the balls to post on a bodybuilding board when you look like you have never touched a weight in your life.

then have the cheek to claim 'i don't want 20" gunz" or the classic " i go for the fitness look".

hell xerses was actually asking about gear ??? hahahahahahahahahaaha

no doubt i'll get the classic picture of some random fat guy in responce to this post, and get insulted for not being cut  ::)

but really look in the mirror - most of you have nothing to cut.  :-\
175lbs by 31st July

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #379 on: April 20, 2010, 12:43:19 PM »
Cliffnotes Panda.
Q

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #380 on: April 20, 2010, 12:45:30 PM »
Too long didn't read

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: April 20, 2010, 12:46:22 PM »
cliffs: twinks need to lift weights.
175lbs by 31st July

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #382 on: April 20, 2010, 12:52:37 PM »
Thanks Panda.

Well, getting big is a process, and can be a long process as well.

People all have to start somewhere.

Q

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: April 20, 2010, 12:58:09 PM »
WOW EPIC MELTDOWN, I was asking about gear because I think it is interesting not because I am considering it idiot.

sure thing beef  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #384 on: April 20, 2010, 01:03:29 PM »

i laugh when i see all the tiny tits rallying around groinks balls looking for protection of some sort, as he has some mass and hence some credibility that they don't  ::)

as for the arms argument - groink has good arms no doubt, very big, but he is carrying some fat, has no definition and is also on gear - so if he were to diet, and stop gear you have to wonder how small they would get.

sherief has great arms, is cut, and is a lifetime natural. if he ever took gear he would easily surpass groink in mass too.

personally i can admire things in both, but for me sherief gets the nod for hard word and building those gunz the hard way  8)

All you twinks really have to look at yourselves. This is a bodybuilding board, and as a great man once said : bodybuilding is the muscle

we build muscle by lifting weights, yes read that again - we build muscle by lifting weights.

we do not build muscle by simply dieting fat off ourselves, while ignoring the weight lifting aspect.

each and everyone of you needs to step outside into the world and look around. If your arms are not bigger than the guys you see - get back in that gym and lift more heavy weight.

you twinks post your picture thinking you are he shit - when the reality is you look like shit.

xerses and ship in particular ( although getbig is full of similar physiques ) you have the physiques of teenage boys that have never lifted a weight in their life. How can you honestly think you look good  ???

how can you have the balls to post on a bodybuilding board when you look like you have never touched a weight in your life.

then have the cheek to claim 'i don't want 20" gunz" or the classic " i go for the fitness look".

no doubt i'll get the classic picture of some random fat guy in responce to this post, and get insulted for not being cut  ::)

I'm not reading all that shit but you could have saved all the time it took you to type that by just posting a picture and owning Xerxes. Since you instead chose to write up a 5,000 word excuse, chances are that he looks better than you.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: April 20, 2010, 01:04:41 PM »
I also hypothesize that most women would prefer to hump Xerxes instead of Fat Panda.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
Re: Pic of me
« Reply #386 on: April 20, 2010, 01:04:58 PM »
I don't care what people post about it, i'm just posting it up for shits and giggles. I'm happy with myself and i'm not delusional.

I think my physique is pretty decent right now, in the past 6 months i've brought it up a lot and i'll keep moving forward.

And this is the only pose I can do that doesn't reveal my tattoos. So here it is.

If you are NOT delusional (as you write) then why the hell did you write you are the sexiest man alive???? Post your face schmoe

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #387 on: April 20, 2010, 01:29:18 PM »
I think my physique can take on Sherief Shalami's (sp). However, i think he might be more ripped, but not necessarily bigger.
X

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #388 on: April 20, 2010, 01:34:57 PM »
looking good xerxes

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #389 on: April 20, 2010, 01:35:18 PM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: April 20, 2010, 01:35:27 PM »
Come on fatpanda, it's not that hard, see:

i'm sorry, is that your picture ?

i can only see ugly bathroom tiles beef  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #391 on: April 20, 2010, 01:39:25 PM »

'

wow.

"Fat" most be really passionate about men's bodies

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #392 on: April 20, 2010, 01:40:46 PM »
Thanks man, I measured my BF to 11% a few hours ago. Thanks to you  :-* ;D

LOL, congrats! ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #393 on: April 20, 2010, 01:41:30 PM »
Xerxes lean and mean right there.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #394 on: April 20, 2010, 01:58:01 PM »
I also hypothesize that most women would prefer to hump Xerxes instead of Fat Panda.

Probably, unless Panda is very rich.
Q

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #395 on: April 20, 2010, 02:38:05 PM »

I've never taken a steroid in my life....you can "Hahahahahahaaahahahahaha aaa" me for all eternity and it won't change that FACT.

I've been lifting weights for 32 years and have progressively put on size over DECADES.....I don't think there is another person on this board who has been training consistently for as long as I have....maybe a few oldtimers.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: April 20, 2010, 02:41:09 PM »
Groink's physique does not scream steroids to me (no offense Groink).  Looks like a big guy who's trained hard for a long time.  If you think a Groink-like build requires steroids you are probably the type who eats 2000 calories and benches/curls 3x a week and wonders why they still weigh 160 lbs.

newmom

« Reply #397 on: April 20, 2010, 02:44:08 PM »
what the fuck Groink..how can I be your new mom if you been lifting for 32 years...I thought you were like my age you old fart ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #398 on: April 20, 2010, 02:46:06 PM »
I've never taken a steroid in my life....you can "Hahahahahahaaahahahahaha aaa" me for all eternity and it won't change that FACT.

I've been lifting weights for 32 years and have progressively put on size over DECADES.....I don't think there is another person on this board who has been training consistently for as long as I have....maybe a few oldtimers.
;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #399 on: April 20, 2010, 02:46:10 PM »
Groink's physique does not scream steroids to me (no offense Groink).  Looks like a big guy who's trained hard for a long time.  If you think a Groink-like build requires steroids you are probably the type who eats 2000 calories and benches/curls 3x a week and wonders why they still weigh 160 lbs.

I'm not offended at all....I've been saying that for years.  I'm a big dude,always have been.... graduated high school at 200 lbs