Author Topic: Shipsekki, the sexiest man alive  (Read 78372 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Shipsekki, the sexiest man alive
« Reply #550 on: April 21, 2010, 12:01:31 PM »
Can a FatPanda even see his ribs? ;)

Can a FatPanda even see his ribs? ;)

are you saying fatpanda and shitstick are like....

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #551 on: April 21, 2010, 12:08:27 PM »
i know it is a moot point at this moment but, seriously, guys like "Fat" have no business talking about physiques

we've seen his pics- "Fat" talking about physiques (of anytype) is like a redneck talking about inter-racial marriages

and as for that other dude in team nasser (i forgot his name. he's the one with the old photos)- seriously dude- guys with great physiques don't have to remind people how great their physiques are by telling everyone.
Guys with great Physiques are humble- your just a bitter, aging ex-competitor who is trying to hold on to his glory days (apparent in you posting old compitition photos)
dude, we all get older- accept it

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: April 21, 2010, 12:10:31 PM »
brutal NO POSE AT ALL BECAUSE YOU'RE A COWARD  :D

I need a 640*480 sized 60fps gif of your avatar beeetch  :P !!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #553 on: April 21, 2010, 12:35:52 PM »
i know it is a moot point at this moment but, seriously, guys like "Fat" have no business talking about physiques

we've seen his pics- "Fat" talking about physiques (of anytype) is like a redneck talking about inter-racial marriages

and as for that other dude in team nasser (i forgot his name. he's the one with the old photos)- seriously dude- guys with great physiques don't have to remind people how great their physiques are by telling everyone.
Guys with great Physiques are humble- your just a bitter, aging ex-competitor who is trying to hold on to his glory days (apparent in you posting old compitition photos)
dude, we all get older- accept it

I do feel a little bad for Shareeefff....Imagine, peaking at 19  :P

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #554 on: April 21, 2010, 05:11:40 PM »
shipsinkie u look like shit. u dont workout but u run ur mouf alot. shut up

-El Chapo

Oh shit you got me there  :-[

Mother Fucker. Learn how to speak English you retard.

At first I thought you were from Mexico so I said "Alright. It's cool if the guy can't speak English."

But you are from SoCal and English is your mother tongue. You must have an IQ of about 80.

And once again, where is your pic? You son of a whore.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #555 on: April 21, 2010, 05:15:38 PM »
the toughest posedown ever ;D

who is the most delusional??..

shipsihy (the shittiest man alive)..
or loving monkey (mr. bones)..
or method (mr. green t-shirt)

???..

Sherieff you aren't any better than me. Just compare our side tri shots and chest development and all that. You and I are at about the same level. And we are about the same size, right now you've only got 5 kg on me. You need to shut the fuck up. Swallow Nasser's pea sized nuts if it'll make you shut up.

You just think you're the shit because you competed like 10 years ago. You're like Al Bundy living in the past "Four touchdowns in one game!!! Polk high!"

And on top of all that you've got an ugly ass face. If I could be 250 pounds of solid muscle with your your face, I wouldn't take it.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: April 21, 2010, 05:16:19 PM »
ultra violent ownings  left and right in this thread...

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #557 on: April 21, 2010, 05:20:04 PM »
ultra violent ownings  left and right in this thread...

You got a pic goober?

I think I recall you talking shit earlier. Post up the pic.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: April 21, 2010, 05:25:23 PM »
You got a pic goober?

i leave this to delusional insecure losers like you, so i can make fun of them and their insecurities afterwards. Thats the number one reason i come here. Thanks for providing me some entertainment.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #559 on: April 21, 2010, 05:25:33 PM »
You got a pic goober?

LOL dinosaurs will roam the earth before either Fatpanda or uberman posts clear pics of themselves. Just not gonna happen.
from incomplete data

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #560 on: April 21, 2010, 05:28:46 PM »
i leave this to delusional insecure losers like you, so i can make fun of them and their insecurities.

Translation:

"I'm a bitch who likes to sit back and talk shit about people who look better than me. But i'm too insecure to post a picture of myself. I can't take the insults."

I'm not insecure. I posted a pic of myself. And I can take all the critisism. Why can't you do the same?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: April 21, 2010, 05:30:11 PM »
yawn  ::)

Also there is only one gym in my town. And it's tiny and charges 80$ per month, not worth it.

But now that i'm lifting at home I like it.

And my lifts are pretty strong. I don't try to 1-up people in the gym and I couldn't care less if another guy ther is lifting more than me. I'm not a competetive asshole.

Well, I do make 4K a month. You must be a noob. People who have been here for a while pull in 4K a month no problem. You just gotta do private work ya know.

You're telling me you aren't cashing in?

That was no lie son. Don't ASSume things.

Yeah i'm greasy cause i'm sweaty from a bike ride, just took the pic.

Pale, yup, i'm a white guy and i'm not into that tanning shit.

Ugly ass jeans, yup. I'm a funky mother fucker.

The flower stickers are pretty gay. But they are stuck to the wall on I can't get them off. And i'm moving out in less than 3 months anyway so who gives a fuck right?

ROFL!  :D

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #562 on: April 21, 2010, 05:31:31 PM »
Maybe if ShipSekki took a cocktail of mescaline/lsd/shrooms he would see their pictures.

If I could get my hands on all those lovely drugs I would try it :) Where i'm at right now though, it's very, very hard to hook up anything.

Soon i'm gonna take a vacation in Cambodia and Thailand. I'm gonna grill my brain until it's well done out there  ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: April 21, 2010, 05:31:54 PM »
i leave this to delusional insecure losers like you, so i can make fun of them and their insecurities afterwards. Thats the number one reason i come here. Thanks for providing me some entertainment.

You know, basically all your posts are about other peoples insecurities and shortcomings of their personalities. You should know about this thing called projecting since you're such a psychological expert.
from incomplete data

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: April 21, 2010, 05:32:30 PM »
Translation:

"I'm a bitch who likes to sit back and talk shit about people who look better than me. But i'm too insecure to post a picture of myself. I can't take the insults."

I'm not insecure. I posted a pic of myself. And I can take all the critisism. Why can't you do the same?

hahahaha calm down gloria. Of course you re an insecure little twat who gets bullied by everyone in real life and thinks he looks like jay cutler in his own mind. The bullying keeps going even on the internet, poor you. I dont feel the need to "prove" anything to strangers on  the internet like you and so many other losers on here. You guys are just trying to make yourselves feel better and release your frustration for being nothing in your daily real life. You re looking for attention, validation because you lack it in real life.

Now get back to  amusing me, buffoon.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #565 on: April 21, 2010, 05:33:40 PM »
yawn  ::)

ROFL!  :D

Was that supposed to make me look bad? Well it didn't.

Yes I work out at home.

Yes I make 4K a month right now.

Yes I have flower stickers on my wall.

Now i've got you digging through my old posts. Trying to find ownage material on me. I own your mind.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: April 21, 2010, 05:35:32 PM »
You know, basically all your posts are about other peoples insecurities and shortcomings of their personalities. You should know about this thing called projecting since you're such a psychological expert.

where did i claim to be a " psychological " expert?

Thanks to quote it, and have fun searching for it cause it doesnt exist, retard.

OUCH! BRUTAL OWNAGE!!

dude you re a fag in denial who s been raped to the bone by almost every single poster on getbig, and yet you keep coming for more, you have no self respect.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #567 on: April 21, 2010, 05:36:19 PM »
hahahaha calm down gloria. Of course you re an insecure little twat who gets bullied by everyone in real life and thinks he looks like jay cutler in his own mind. The bullying keeps going even on the internet, poor you. I dont feel the need to "prove" anything to strangers on  the internet like you and so many other losers on here. You guys are just trying to make yourselves feel better and release your frustration for being nothing in your daily real life. You re looking for attention, validation because you lack it in real life.

Getbig is full of fatasses like fatpanda, and total weaklings like JtTsunami, who sit around and talk shit about other people's physiques when they look 500% better than they do.

You are just one of them. Which are you? A fatass, or a guy with zero muscle?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: April 21, 2010, 05:37:07 PM »
hahahahaha  :D

you still haven't posted your abs picture to prove you have the same bodyfat as I do, or that you have the same muscularity even haha  :D

I know you won't because you know you look like vomit next to me but it's cool to pull your leg to see you go all  :'( :'(

:D

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #569 on: April 21, 2010, 05:38:25 PM »
OUCH! BRUTAL OWNAGE!!

ShipSekki: I am going to Thailand for 3 weeks in june.

Ahh I'm going in late July. If we were going at the same time we could meet up. I'm flying into Phnom Penh and then heading into Thailand around the start of August. Have fun out there, it's hard not to  ;D

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #570 on: April 21, 2010, 05:39:26 PM »
hahahahaha  :D

you still haven't posted your abs picture to prove you have the same bodyfat as I do, or that you have the same muscularity even haha  :D

I know you won't because you know you look like vomit next to me but it's cool to pull your leg to see you go all  :'( :'(

:D

The reason why I havn't posted it is because I like to see you beg me for it.

Keep on begging me, you dog.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: April 21, 2010, 05:42:44 PM »
The reason why I haven't posted it is because I like to see you beg me for it I do look horrible  :'( :'( :'(, now leave me alooooone  :'(.

Keep on begging me, you dog. I beg you to just stop posting about my antiques  :'(

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: April 21, 2010, 05:44:30 PM »
where did i claim to be a " psychological " expert?

Thanks to quote it, and have fun searching for it cause it doesnt exist, retard.

OK, good we can all agree that you're giant insecure douche that likes to feel superior over others by posting psychological analyzes of them. Why wouldn't you, you've got nothing else going on.
from incomplete data

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #573 on: April 21, 2010, 05:52:52 PM »

My real life is great.

I work an easy job that pays well.

I have good friends.

I had a girlfriend, but dumped her a few weeks ago.

I have a good family I talk to all the time.

I'm happy and healthy.

My life is good. I don't know about yours. You sound like a bitter mother fucker.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: April 21, 2010, 05:55:25 PM »
My real life is great.

I work an easy job that pays well.

I have good friends.

I had a girlfriend, but dumped her a few weeks ago.

I have a good family I talk to all the time.

I'm happy and healthy.

My life is good. I don't know about yours. You sound like a bitter mother fucker.

ha hahahahaha  :D  more! more! hahahaha idiot.