Author Topic: bench is "uncle bench" for the week...  (Read 8664 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: bench is "uncle bench" for the week...
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2010, 08:09:38 PM »
i went deer hunting with my cousin and his father in law last year in virgina....we went with a big group of people and everybody used shotguns with slugs, and dogs to hunt...i had the only rifle....i didnt even pull the trigger on anything...i just played with the dogs, and drank beer...

bench

i'd go hunting....but i tried deer meat and it ws yuk....i tried it again much later and still ..yuk :-X
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2010, 08:13:09 PM »
i'd go hunting....but i tried deer meat and it ws yuk....i tried it again much later and still ..yuk :-X
i havent shot a deer since i was a teenager...i have a friend who loves deer meat, and wants me to come to his place when deer season comes around, and just kill all of his deer...i might shoot a few this year, but it will just be for him...

...i do like deer ribs though...and goat ribs...

bench

newmom

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2010, 01:43:52 AM »
Gotta be honest with ya and this will come out wrong..but venison meatballs are sooooooo yummy and much better for you..Hope pops goes hunting this year

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2010, 02:24:15 AM »

...i do like deer ribs though...and goat ribs...

bench

i grew up having to see a goat getting its throat slit every 4 or 5 days in my back garage in paki cause my grandfather INSISTED on fresh meat....plus my girl is greek so they eat lotsa lamb (sheep)

so goat to me is also ick  :-X
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2010, 02:26:52 AM »
actually ...come to think of it....ever since i slit a goats throat ....on a dare...when i ws around 11 (the butcher held it down)...i really didn't eat meat till i ws 17 and started lifting....and even then i forced it on myself...

now i can eat a steak if its well done and i try not to think of where it came from...

i could shoot an animal no problem....but slitting its throat is a different story... :(
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 06:51:23 AM »
lol @ Toxy Nyquil

...about to hide him in a cabinet so he can jump out and scare my fiance...

;D

:D

R

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 10:00:26 AM »
actually ...come to think of it....ever since i slit a goats throat ....on a dare...when i ws around 11 (the butcher held it down)...i really didn't eat meat till i ws 17 and started lifting....and even then i forced it on myself...

now i can eat a steak if its well done and i try not to think of where it came from...

i could shoot an animal no problem....but slitting its throat is a different story... :(

so much respect is lost now

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2010, 12:01:24 PM »
lol @ Toxy Nyquil

;D

:D

he did too!!!

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2010, 12:02:01 PM »
so much respect is lost now
no shit...i like mine damn near raw...

bench

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2010, 05:35:49 PM »
they encourage us to shoot them....they are a serious problem here....and the heat isnt that bad...you get used to it quick..

bench
I hunt em' with with a .357 down here in Florida,don't even need a license ;D
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2010, 05:41:45 PM »
I hunt em' with with a .357 down here in Florida,don't even need a license ;D
i just sit in my computer room usually and pick them off with one of my rifles...

bench

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2010, 11:36:02 AM »
i went deer hunting with my cousin and his father in law last year in virgina....we went with a big group of people and everybody used shotguns with slugs, and dogs to hunt...i had the only rifle....i didnt even pull the trigger on anything...i just played with the dogs, and drank beer...

bench

Hey bench you ever been racoon hunting? you do it at night went with my grandpa once some crazy shit, you "tree them" which meaning chase them up a tree then shoot them he had dogs just for this...damn my grandpa could see in the dark wouldnt give me a flashlight cool stuff though

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2010, 12:02:27 PM »
Hey bench you ever been racoon hunting? you do it at night went with my grandpa once some crazy shit, you "tree them" which meaning chase them up a tree then shoot them he had dogs just for this...damn my grandpa could see in the dark wouldnt give me a flashlight cool stuff though
when i first got my thermal scope i shot a lot of them.....they were getting into my attic and tore up all my insulation once, so i had to get revenge!!!

bench

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2010, 01:00:10 PM »
when i first got my thermal scope i shot a lot of them.....they were getting into my attic and tore up all my insulation once, so i had to get revenge!!!

bench
damn i had to go out in the middle of the night to get one job well done..my grandpa used to sell the hides

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2010, 01:12:29 PM »
Shot some guy in my back yard once, fidgeting around looking for something to steal. People are a hell of a lot more fun to shoot than some defenseless animal! ;D 8)
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2010, 01:14:31 PM »
Shot some guy in my back yard once, fidgeting around looking for something to steal. People are a hell of a lot more fun to shoot than some defenseless animal! ;D 8)
Did you get charged?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2010, 01:32:28 PM »
thats bullshit...when you shoot a person they go down....you can blow a animals heart out of its body, and it will still run away...

:o

bench

newmom

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2010, 05:43:02 PM »

Rick My grandpa used to live in whiteville NC, before he joined the navy. I first went coon hunting when we visited in 85..and went a few times with him and my dad when we moved here. He used to show his walker dogs...God I miss him. He kept coon hunting up until he was 80. Fuck the license plate on his truck said Mr. Coon

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2010, 07:00:51 PM »
Rick My grandpa used to live in whiteville NC, before he joined the navy. I first went #### hunting when we visited in 85..and went a few times with him and my dad when we moved here. He used to show his walker dogs...God I miss him. He kept #### hunting up until he was 80. Fuck the license plate on his truck said Mr. ####
Cool home of East Carolina University. My grandpa lived to 100 yrs old born on July 4th died on Haloween hunted all his life, I'm not a big hunter but just remember going with him.

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2010, 07:53:03 PM »
Did you get charged?
No,the guy ran off,I don't call 911 >:(
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2010, 07:54:48 PM »
No,the guy ran off,I don't call 911 >:(
You are a smart dude.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2010, 09:02:44 PM »
Rick My grandpa used to live in whiteville NC, before he joined the navy. I first went #### hunting when we visited in 85..and went a few times with him and my dad when we moved here. He used to show his walker dogs...God I miss him. He kept #### hunting up until he was 80. Fuck the license plate on his truck said Mr. ####

wth is ####?

newmom

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2010, 04:23:04 AM »
wth is ####?

co*n (short for raccon) not sure why it came up like that

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2010, 10:41:00 AM »
co*n (short for raccon) not sure why it came up like that

^^ Because of its sometimes racially derogatory connotation.
Certain words, when typed on this site, do appear in “#” characters - it’s a form of censorship.

For instance, a certain slang term for the external female genitalia will also appear as "####."
I know that there are others.

This is also why you’ll notice that some “naughty” words are spelled with spaces between each letter in the word, or the spelling may be altered – but in such a way that it is still recognizable.
Such practices enable the desired words to slip under the censorship radar and appear in all their glory.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2010, 06:56:39 PM »
bleh derogatory smagatory, gay (no offense bay) lol