Author Topic: The McVEIGH tapes on MSNBC  (Read 3512 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The McVEIGH tapes on MSNBC
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2010, 06:44:13 AM »
All I  can say is "Damn"!
It explains a lot about your political views.

You ignore the fact that vegetables promote health in the mind and body?

I hope that the person in charge of your kitchen is introducing veggies into your children's lives.
Sandra

Im 46 with zero health problems and still strong as a bull.I have been hearing for years,"you wont make it past 35" then "you wont make it past 40" then "you wont make it past 45".Still here,no problems,no vegetables,no fruit,steroids for 23 years.Im not worried about it.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2010, 04:51:45 PM »
When was the last time that you had a physical?

Sandra

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2010, 05:06:03 PM »
BILLY, you're 300+ with abs, correct?  All around big dude.

Crazy aggressive political beliefs aside, he's a star powerlifter.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 06:29:14 AM »
BILLY, you're 300+ with abs, correct?  All around big dude.

Crazy aggressive political beliefs aside, he's a star powerlifter.

FFFFFFAAAAAARRRRRR from a star powerlifter.I used to be good,now Im just hanging on.LOTS of injuries.Im competing this weekend and in the last 15 years I dont think Ive ever opened with less then 700 in the deadlift,this wekend Im opening with 500 and thats IF I get past the squats.Im just super banged up,back problems,coming back from a ruptured patella tendon,torn peck and ruptured bicep tendon.Its been a struggle.

I had a physical last Dec.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2010, 11:15:10 AM »
I just watched part of a documentary on the bombing.  I wish they could bring that monster back to life so we could execute him again.   >:(

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2010, 06:59:51 AM »
I just watched part of a documentary on the bombing.  I wish they could bring that monster back to life so we could execute him again.   >:(

I wish we could get Janet Reno and Bill Clinton and try them for treason and the murders of over 78 people then take them out into the middle of Washington and hang them until their inards spew out of their assholes.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2010, 12:24:14 PM »
I wish we could get Janet Reno and Bill Clinton and try them for treason and the murders of over 78 people then take them out into the middle of Washington and hang them until their inards spew out of their assholes.

Whatever Clinton and Reno did or didn't do in no way justified McVeigh's murder of innocents in Oklahoma.  Here is what that animal had to say about his victims:

"These people in Oklahoma City that lost loved ones, I'm sorry. But you know what? You have to accept it and move on." Addressing the families directly, McVeigh said: "You're not the first grandparent to lose a granddaughter or a grandson. I'll use the phrase — and it sounds cold, but I'm sorry, I'm going to use it, because it's the truth — get over it."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100420/ts_ynews/ynews_ts1692

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2010, 12:32:29 PM »
Whatever Clinton and Reno did or didn't do in no way justified McVeigh's murder of innocents in Oklahoma.  Here is what that animal had to say about his victims:

"These people in Oklahoma City that lost loved ones, I'm sorry. But you know what? You have to accept it and move on." Addressing the families directly, McVeigh said: "You're not the first grandparent to lose a granddaughter or a grandson. I'll use the phrase — and it sounds cold, but I'm sorry, I'm going to use it, because it's the truth — get over it."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100420/ts_ynews/ynews_ts1692

Once again,McVeigh paid for his crimes with his life.When will Clinton or Reno pay for theirs?In fact we have to see this girl Clinton STILL try to blame Rush when it was HIS administrations fault.McVeigh didnt even listen to Rush AT ALL.He was pissed off about WACO.He said it himself.Nothing justifies what he did,BUT he was killed for it.Im waiting for these bleeding heart libs who piss and moan and cry for the victims of Oklahoma city to cry for the 28 kids Reno and Clinto burned alive.Ive NEVER heard it!Nor do I expect to,because its perfectly fine for libs to murder innocent people as long as the innocent people were "religious".In fact,I think libs praise it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2010, 12:52:19 PM »
Once again,McVeigh paid for his crimes with his life.When will Clinton or Reno pay for theirs?In fact we have to see this #### Clinton STILL try to blame Rush when it was HIS administrations fault.McVeigh didnt even listen to Rush AT ALL.He was pissed off about WACO.He said it himself.Nothing justifies what he did,BUT he was killed for it.Im waiting for these bleeding heart libs who piss and moan and cry for the victims of Oklahoma city to cry for the 28 kids Reno and Clinto burned alive.Ive NEVER heard it!Nor do I expect to,because its perfectly fine for libs to murder innocent people as long as the innocent people were "religious".In fact,I think libs praise it.

I can't speak for liberals and their views on Waco, although I do think Vernon Howell was a child molesting murderer.  I was only talking about McVeigh.  Sounds like we agree about him.