Author Topic: FDA should regulate salt, panel says.  (Read 11167 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: FDA should regulate salt, panel says.
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2010, 08:20:31 PM »
Why not get a diet coke or no coke.

Why not get a small fries or just a Big Mac?

Or you could get the whole thing and then adjust your calories accordingly for whatever else you are going to eat.
why not eat clean foods you make at home?...thats not the point your point was you can eat whatever you want and still lose weight and be just as nutritional as if you ate good foods...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2010, 08:26:36 PM »
why not eat clean foods you make at home?...thats not the point your point was you can eat whatever you want and still lose weight and be just as nutritional as if you ate good foods...
Yep. You can eat whatever you want.  All I ever do is cook.  I made 2 of these today again:

I grilled an 8 ounce hamburger 80/20 beef, Farmhouse White Bread Buns, 5 Year Aged Cheddar Cheese, topped with Corn Chips, Onion rings and Jalapeņo Peppers,Lettuce, Tomato, Ketchup, Full Fat Mayonnaise.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2010, 08:29:56 PM »
Oh you could certainly a Big Mac Large Fries and Coke, but keep in mind it does not have to be all or nothing.

You can do whatever you want and look great, just have to watch those overall calories and adjust accordingly.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2010, 08:33:47 PM »
6 oz chicken breast = 130 milligrams

Big Mac has just over 3 oz of meat in it= 73 milligrams
Yep. I would rather eat the Big Mac with 25 grams of protein instead.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2010, 08:36:18 PM »
Oh you could certainly a Big Mac Large Fries and Coke, but keep in mind it does not have to be all or nothing.

You can do whatever you want and look great, just have to watch those overall calories and adjust accordingly.
LOL the idea that if ate the same amount of calories from fat or from an well balanced diet and still look the same is idiotic...yes you will lose weight if you expend more than you take in but nutrtionally and the end result physique wise would be different...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2010, 08:39:24 PM »
Yep. I would rather eat the Big Mac with 25 grams of protein instead.

The chicken at 3 oz is the same in protien, around 23 grams. Basically when you make sure the weight is the same they both come out the same in protien, at least on the chart Im looking at and the chicken has less calories.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2010, 09:08:32 PM »
LOL the idea that if ate the same amount of calories from fat or from an well balanced diet and still look the same is idiotic...yes you will lose weight if you expend more than you take in but nutrtionally and the end result physique wise would be different...

Big Mac, Fries and Coke can easily be part of a well balanced diet and one could easily have a great physique whilst eating this along with whatever else you plan to eat in order to meet your caloric level. 

As long as the rest of my guidelines are followed: Minimum Protein, Not exceeding caloric level there is no reason why you would not look your best.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2010, 09:12:14 PM »
The chicken at 3 oz is the same in protien, around 23 grams. Basically when you make sure the weight is the same they both come out the same in protien and cholesterol, at least on the chart Im looking at and the chicken has less calories.

I err on the side of taste first and foremost.  Anything can easily be incorporated to your daily caloric expenditure.  I wouldn`t squabble over a few grams of protein or a few calories at all.  Just make sure the protein requirement of .5 to 1 gram per lb of bodyweight is met and that you don`t go over your caloric limit and you are golden.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2010, 09:25:09 PM »
I err on the side of taste first and foremost.  Anything can easily be incorporated to your daily caloric expenditure.  I wouldn`t squabble over a few grams of protein or a few calories at all.  Just make sure the protein requirement of .5 to 1 gram per lb of bodyweight is met and that you don`t go over your caloric limit and you are golden.

Actually I made a slight error in the last post. The chicken has less calories and when the weight of the meats are the same it has less cholesterol while having almost the same amount of protien which actually makes it better for you. As far as taste is concerned, you can add things to the chicken and still come out better in nutritional value than the BigMac.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2010, 09:39:29 PM »
Actually I made a slight error in the last post. The chicken has less calories and when the weight of the meats are the same it has less cholesterol while having almost the same amount of protien which actually makes it better for you. As far as taste is concerned, you can add things to the chicken and still come out better in nutritional value than the BigMac.
I don`t mind eating chicken, I grilled a few lbs of it last week and made a lot of different things with it.

Chicken can also be useful to free up calories for other food as well.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2010, 10:00:29 PM »
This is hilarious.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2010, 12:16:04 AM »
I ate too healthy tonight.  I had a cheese danish stashed for a cheat meal, and I didnt even want it.  I opted for chicken parm from olive garden.  i fell like a million bucks.  i guess this is growing up.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #137 on: April 22, 2010, 05:19:16 AM »
I'm over this salt thing - maybe the FDA shouldn't regulate.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2010, 07:03:12 AM »
This is hilarious.

By your tone in this thread I can tell that you are over-joyed that TA is here and back on the "Adonis Principles" path!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 22, 2010, 07:58:34 AM »
good just ask for no salt at resturaunts instead of trying to regulate an entire industry...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 22, 2010, 08:00:01 AM »