Author Topic: Comedy Central bows down to fanatical Muslims. Free speech loses again.  (Read 9137 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
The fact that this is even an issue shows how back-asswards the fanatical sector of Islam is.  There are plenty of Christians who get raging pissed every time this show slanders Jesus but nobody deals with it by making death threats to the creators of a cartoon that nobody takes seriously.  Maybe someday these folks will join us in the modern era and stop solving all of their problems with violence and intimidation.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
muslim society is the only society that doesn't seem to be able to coexist with differend kind of people and humor now days.

Southpark makes fun of everything that the world is known shit for and noone but the muslim whores are willing to go in an all out war for something like this  :D

it's good news for me though... more and more people start to wake up that religion will only bring war... religion teaches you not to search your inner self, but to something that doesn't exist and makesno sense and you have to be afraid...

I take the pain... the more anti religion the better, if it means shit like this, it makes me smile.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV

the west have become such vile, white-guilt riddden, appeasing pussies.......we no longer deserve to lead the world

letting a handful of stink-drenched arabs push us the fuck around, we should be ashamed of ourselves

You guys are such cute creatures, you got out of your way to let us know how pussified you've become. Iraqs destruction is a very good example!

And if I happen to have respect for your father as in example, i wouldn't consider myself a spineless, driven pussy.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Yeah, it's bs. They kill over cartoons  way to show your religion is a peaceful one.

ahhaahah so true so true

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
You guys are such cute creatures, you got out of your way to let us know how pussified you've become. Iraqs destruction is a very good example!

And if I happen to have respect for your father as in example, i wouldn't consider myself a spineless, driven pussy.

thats exactly my point, we will initiate military conflict and fabricate a justification for it

but attempt to spin it like we are helping these people, and winning their hearts and minds...........fighting a politically correct war, you are destined to lose

then on the homefront no one discusses the truth because its uncomfortable, no one acknowledges that there is a racial disparity, and the the west and the middle east have different value systems that won't soon be resolved

and all the phony, guilt ridden white liberals placate these islamic religious leaders and special interest groups (like CARE)......and everyone pretends that everyone loves everyone

its all fucking bullshit, the decline of western civilization is complete when in 2010 we start kowtowing to an archaic religion with barbaric practices whose doctrine is stuck in the middle ages

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
just goes to show muslims need to be eradicated from this planet.  they are a cancer.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
This appeasement of the pedophile worshipping camel dreck comprised of the Muslim religion is going to come back to bite the civilized world on the ass. I guarantee it. These retards only understand violence and force. Bowing down to them only emboldens their warped demands and prehistoric cultural view of the world.

UN said it best, we are becoming a nation of pussies and no longer deserve to lead the world.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
South Park makes fun of Jews and Christians pretty much every episode and they have yet to be censored. Why are Muslims special?

Because they are scared of the very few Muslims who are prepared to strap some explosives to their kids so they can blow themselves up because someone took the piss out of a God they can't see!

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Fucking Muslim scum.  When is the world going to finally realize that the only way to deal with those camel fuckers is to just exterminate them and be done with it.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
Somebody please post that picture of that piece of sh1t Mohamed with the turbin shaped as a bomb! I wipe my ass with the koran.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
You guys are such idiots. I presume it's ok to go to NY and talk shit about 9/11 then?  Where's your free speech right? Maybe go and express your free speech to someone who's family member just died and mock them.  You have to be sympathetic in your right to speak freely.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
You guys are such idiots. I presume it's ok to go to NY and talk shit about 9/11 then?  Where's your free speech right? Maybe go and express your free speech to someone who's family member just died and mock them.  You have to be sympathetic in your right to speak freely.

You really seem intent on proving that you're one of the dumbest morons on this site. Keep up the good work.  ::)

Looking through your posting history shows dozens upon dozens of posts bashing Christians and Jews. Like the typical Muslim, you seem to have no problem exercising your right to free speech when it suits you and your agenda.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
It is a freakin cartoon... Nothing overly offense nor attacking was done or said about Mohammad. Backwards countries, making themselves feel relevent by coming to the un-needing aid of their "prophet". People say Americans are behind on our view ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

mikediesel

• Getbig III
You guys are such idiots. I presume it's ok to go to NY and talk shit about 9/11 then?  Where's your free speech right? Maybe go and express your free speech to someone who's family member just died and mock them.  You have to be sympathetic in your right to speak freely.

the godhatesfags members do mock the deaths of soilders, sailors, airmen, and Marines that died doing something honorably by protecting their country. These idiot mooslum fanatics on the other hand are worthless pieces of sh1t who terrorize people, goverments, and treat their women like animals...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
You really seem intent on proving that you're one of the dumbest morons on this site. Keep up the good work.  ::)

Looking through your posting history shows dozens upon dozens of posts bashing Christians and Jews. Like the typical Muslim, you seem to have no problem exercising your right to free speech when it suits you and your agenda.

You have it all wrong tubbo.  I bash everyone equally.  Christians, Egg Laying Jews, gays, blacks, whites, muslims, arabs, chinese sideways twats.

I'm just arguing your point about free speech being 100% free which is not true.  Free speech today is about 50% free.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
haha you guys know what fucking funny is?
the family guy episode on south park made exactly fun of this! and now it actually happens...

what i don't get is there was alreade an episode where they showed mohammed...it was the episode with david blaine...but you never heard anything back then...why now?

Fury

• Getbig V
You have it all wrong tubbo.  I bash everyone equally.  Christians, Egg Laying Jews, gays, blacks, whites, muslims, arabs, chinese sideways twats.

I'm just arguing your point about free speech being 100% free which is not true.  Free speech today is about 50% free.

You're quite the liar as you never bash Muslims, fat ass. Try to spin it all you want but you direct the bulk of your insults at Christians and Jews. Speaking of your idiotic hypocrisy, referring to Jews as "egg layers" is no different than what South Park was doing by depicting Mohammed in a bear suit. Let's not forget your posts supporting the murder of American citizens. Now I know that you're on the lower end of the intelligence curve so you might not grasp it, but making comments like that while crying about people insulting Muslims only shows that you're a hypocritical moron.

But thank you for proving that you're a retard. I never took you seriously due to the idiocy in your posts and I definitely won't now.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
haha you guys know what fucking funny is?
the family guy episode on south park made exactly fun of this! and now it actually happens...

what i don't get is there was alreade an episode where they showed mohammed...it was the episode with david blaine...but you never heard anything back then...why now?

I thought they did make a big stink about it, but then when it aired it wasn't as big of a deal as the prophet lovers made it out to be.....
You Can't Do It!!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
just don't get it why exactly now they threaten them and not in the last 2 mohammed episodes

Fury

• Getbig V
just don't get it why exactly now they threaten them and not in the last 2 mohammed episodes

Because those episodes weren't centered around Mohammed. He was only a part of them. These two episodes revolved around the pedophile.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
You're quite the liar as you never bash Muslims, fat ass. Try to spin it all you want but you direct the bulk of your insults at Christians and Jews. Speaking of your idiotic hypocrisy, referring to Jews as "egg layers" is no different than what South Park was doing by depicting Mohammed in a bear suit. Let's not forget your posts supporting the murder of American citizens. Now I know that you're on the lower end of the intelligence curve so you might not grasp it, but making comments like that while crying about people insulting Muslims only shows that you're a hypocritical moron.

But thank you for proving that you're a retard. I never took you seriously due to the idiocy in your posts and I definitely won't now.

Ahhh, you won't take me seriously anymore  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(.  but but but but sir, ain't the internets serious business?  Get a life man.  The fact you store my past posts or sift through the 4500+ plus posts looking for anti-muslim posts is sad and real pathetic.

Fury

• Getbig V
Ahhh, you won't take me seriously anymore  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(.  but but but but sir, ain't the internets serious business?  Get a life man.  The fact you store my past posts or sift through the 4500+ plus posts looking for anti-muslim posts is sad and real pathetic.

I've never sifted through your posts nor looked at your profile. You pop up in almost every thread involving religion or America on here and you're usually spouting off some idiotic drivel due to the fact that you're a moron. Kind of hard to avoid your posts, fat ass.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Well, it's easy to see that there are groups of people out there that have no respect for life, disregarding civil humanity and that they will even sacrifice themselves (suicide-bombers) for their cause.

People also know what agitates these groups of people, and it's entirely up to you, me and the rest of the people to take that information and process it and use it as we see fit. (Care for it or not)

For example, i know there is a group of people that would not mind dying for the cause, and their cause may be x, y or z.

If i know x, y or z agitates them, it is entirely up to me if i want to do x, y or z, since i already know the risks.

Risk Vs Reward.
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I've never sifted through your posts nor looked at your profile. You pop up in almost every thread involving religion or America on here and you're usually spouting off some idiotic drivel due to the fact that you're a moron. Kind of hard to avoid your posts, fat ass.

Did I make you upset?  Here's a tissue.  Sorry about it being a little sticky but I was just browsing the college girls thread.

Fury

• Getbig V
Did I make you upset?  Here's a tissue.  Sorry about it being a little sticky but I was just browsing the college girls thread.

Yes, quite the life you're leading. Bitching about non-Muslims and lusting after women you'll never fuck. Hope to be as accomplished as you are when I'm in my 30s.  ::)

Can't wait for your next exciting thread where you ask if it's ok to eat a slice of pizza on your diet because you're afraid of your co-workers.  :-X