Author Topic: If jesus really did "die" for our sins...........  (Read 5350 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: If jesus really did "die" for our sins...........
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2011, 02:10:39 AM »
Hi Oldschool!

Although believers are forgiven....Jesus wants us to live as He did....He didn't sin.  Think about how the world would be if we lived as Christ did.  No, it wouldn't be boring LOL

Toxy, believers contend that God is omnipotent and if He chooses to be omnipresent, He can do so.

Your question also touches upon the Trinity....a belief in a Triune God....  One God in 3 "persons..."  Father, Son, Holy Spirit

Bean has this 100% correct.

Jesus is the son of God and was born a man. Indeed, God's ONLY son. However it is important to realize God exists as the Holy Trinity- I will be darned if I can explain all of it. Don't think they whole thing is meant for man to understand. At some point you just say "ok, it is what it is". God is beyond man's full comprehension.

I do know that the Holy Spirit is probably what affects mankind the most on a daily basis. It is what allows man to do things that are Godly. Acts of kindness for example. If you do something good, realize it is the Spirit of God working through you. It will do that all the time if you allow it for Man is not born Holy, he is born into SIN. Good things come from God and He works through us all the time. Jesus is our Lord and Savior, the Holy Spirit (or conscience as many people understand it) works Godly things on Earth and the actual God that watches over the planet- well He does whatever the heck He wants to do haha.