Author Topic: ObamaCare Fans = SUCKERS - Dems hid report from Public until month after vote.  (Read 4653 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
BF - do you think this is ok? 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
BF - do you think this is ok? 

No, but I can't say it's surprising.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah, it would be one thing if it were a minor law or issue, but this is 1/6 of thje economy and these traitors and treasonuos assholes knowingly lied to the public and you have scumbags like KC and 240 cheering it on as if its some adirmable feat they pulled off in getting away with this heist.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
lol 33 knows where I live and I know where he lives.  it's mutually assured destruction lol...

besides, we both love america, and our positions are probably 90% the same.  I like to debate politics here, but beyond that I don't talk it with relatives or get involved locally (shame on me).  He lives this stuff, and takes it very seriously.  I respect him for that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I live in the devils den of liberal insanity and know what is about to be spread across the nation and you guys have NO IDEA the locusts and plagues on the way. 

This to me is as bad as any yellow cake memo or other bs that we heard during the bush years on Iraq. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Sure does. 

So you're ok with enhanced interrogation techniques as long as we benefit?  Or does the end only justify the means when you happen to agree with it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is why I have ZERO respect for 99.99999% of libs. 

People like KC dont care if this country burns so long as his marxist agenda is pursued. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
I honestly think that 333 is inching closer and closer to shooting up something. Good thing 240's trailer moves so he can keep changing locations to throw off 333 tracking him.  :D

;D  333 countdown to attack has begun.  How long before he gets rounded up with all the other opponents and slaughtered?  I mean that is the goal right guys?  To become the second coming of Stalin.  It all started with healthcare next thing you know everyone is dead.  CANT YOU SEE IT MAN! CANT YOU SEE IT!!!!!!!!

hahahaha
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Communists like yourself always believe the end justifies the mean.  This is no surprise to me that you support the Kenyan, Bi-Sexual, Coke Addicted, Communist, hack in the WH and his lies. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
Communists like yourself always believe the end justifies the mean.  This is no surprise to me that you support the Kenyan, Bi-Sexual, Coke Addicted, Communist, hack in the WH and his lies. 

he's bi-sexual now?  hahaha is this the latest news?  you've lost it teatard.  Obama owns your mind i bet you even dream about him. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

kcballer

• Getbig V
wow i guess you have a shot now huh?   :-*  good for you maybe you can take out some of your anger in the bedroom with him.  maybe over pillow talk you can advise him on policy, or did you already try that and got shunned hence your anger towards him?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sorry to burst you little bubble of the mocha messiah.  He is fake, phoney, fraud, put forth for suckers and gullible fools like yourself. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
Sorry to burst you little bubble of the mocha messiah.  He is fake, phoney, fraud, put forth for suckers and gullible fools like yourself. 

not my messiah, just a pres who was better than mccain tea tard palin.  still got sour apples over that though don't ya?  getting your ass kicked hahaha obama to palin hey b*tch tell me how my ass tastes
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ::) So its my fault 52% of population are gullible American Idolesqe voters like yourself ? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
::) So its my fault 52% of population are gullible American Idolesqe voters like yourself ? 

you do realise that you can predict who will win based on photo's of each candidate?  Don't blame me blame the people as a whole. 
Abandon every hope...

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Hey 333386, how do you like that you will be paying for the healthcare of all these lowlifes who feed their kids Pork Rinds, Twinkies, Grape soda and other useless junk. Nice footing the bill for these scum's obesity, diabetic, and heart disease related pathologies. What a joke.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Its awful, but dont worry, I have no doubt that this is all going to lead to a national default and all this bullshit will go by the wayside under its own weight. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
not my messiah, just a pres who was better than mccain tea tard palin.  still got sour apples over that though don't ya?  getting your ass kicked hahaha obama to palin hey b*tch tell me how my ass tastes

No thats not what he says ,he says this "Dam baby your fine,unfortunately I married a filthy pre op tranny because I like cock and Michelle fucks me like a man".Then he pops his headphones on to be soothed by a Rev. Wright sermon or a Bill Ayers speech.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bump for Mal, Straw, Lurker, jag, Danny, Benny, 240, and any other fool on this board who supported ObamaCare.